Twilight Series Twilight Fan Fiction Update

Summer_Leanne posted on Jul 16, 2011 at 02:39AM

last edited on Jul 16, 2011 at 11:41PM

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DWLoverTBCEDT said…
big smile
I might be up for that. We'll have to see what I can think up in that amount of time LOL
over a year ago Angrykittykj said…
heart
I am so up for this! Count me in! I'll get started today :)
over a year ago ladysybilla said…
mischievous
What I don't get is why a person that has accused fan fiction writers of being felons would start this contest?
over a year ago Hellohoudini said…
What I dont get is why you tried to profit of off someone elses idea? The only person Summer_Leanne accused of being a felon was you ladsybilla...stop trying to cause trouble....if you are the great writer you claim to be...then go away and write some more novels based on others ideas...
over a year ago DWLoverTBCEDT said…
angry
Oh My God ladysybilla you are a trouble maker please for the love of god go away!!!!
kiss
I'm as much a part of this community as you people are. BTW, Hellohoudini and DWLoverTBCEDT, you guys are in the wrong group. You belong in the Neo-Nazi group. I'm way past the stage of my life when schoolyard bullies made me retreat with my tail between my legs, crying. I'm a grown woman with a personality and I don't give a rat's arse what you guys say. I'm staying so deal with it.
over a year ago Angrykittykj said…
Seriously, ladysybilla, you aren't acting much like an adult by trolling around and pissing everyone off. Stop being a whiny b*tch and go work on your people skills. Being an annoying troll isn't really getting you anywhere.
mischievous
okay, Angrykitty, I will do as you say, hahahahaha, you guys trolled my article, now see how it feels
This is my entry for the contest. Hope I win.
Let's see how many occurrences of my pen name I can get you guys to type, and go ahead, keep creating relevance for this post so it makes it to the top of Google search results
Let's see how many occurrences of my pen name I can get you guys to type, and go ahead, keep creating
LOL, it works every time