Just a warning: I started out loving the book. Then my friends pointed out a couple things, I re-read it and couldn't even finish it. If you don't want to hate the book don't read comments like this. It's how it was ruined for me lol!
- I didn't like how perfectly cliched everything ended up.
- I didn't like how all this time Edward was worrying about how hard it would be for Bella to control herself and it's just a happy coincedence that her power is amazing self control. So that means she can see her parents! Hooray!
- It's nice that they lived happily ever after but it was all too perfect.
- There wasn't a fight with the Volturi! Bella, as usual was worrying her head off for nothing. You kind of expect something huge to happen at the end, some big climax like you get in most books but no, they talk their way out of it.
- Even the name Renesme Carlie is just so perfectly loving.
- I don't like that Jacob has such intense feelings for Bella and they just go away and he lives with them happily ever after. I loved the Jacob part! Maybe because it was the most angst in the entire book. And then poof! Feelings gone.
I realise that most of the books were leaning towards being like Breaking Dawn but those little things I could ignore because I loved the characters so much. But Breaking Dawn was just too much perfect it was a little sickening.
Don't forget it's my opinion. Please don't start an argument over my views. I can understand why people do like it.
I didn't like having to suffer the 10 or so chapters in Jacob's point of view. I didn't like when Jacob imprinted on Renesmee. I didn't like when the Cullen's didn't get to kill the Volturi in the end. But the list of things I did like more than quadruples this one.
wow this is hard cause i pretty muched loved EVERYTHING, its my favorite out of the 4 of them, um maybe something i didnt like was....oh i hated rosalie so much in this book i hated how she didnt care that bella was dying just so she could have that baby, that pissed me off, but other than that everything was pretty much awesome.
i liked that Renesmee was born, i liked that i finally understood jake therfore liking him a little more than hate because of it, i didn't like it when edward was a burning man and all jake thought about was how edward deserved it and he should suffer and bs like that, i did like the blonde jokes and the dog food dish, though, plus many, many more reasons for both
breaking dawn is my fav. twilight book cause Bella has a baby then shes a vampire and they live happily ever after.....theres just ONE thing that bothers me...when Bellas pregnat it's sucha' boring part so i wanted to skip it.
Seriously, all the action Stephenie was building up for turned out to be nothing more than a mere confrontation between all, i repeat all, the Volturi members and all of those witnesses. Besides the long boring pages in Jacob's point of view and the endless perfection, the lack of action was terrible. However, my love for the series still made me engrossed in all its events.