1. alice is a vampire not a half vampire like renesmee.
2. alice has jasper and they make a great couple, she sees the future and he feels hope with her, great for having jasper not attack anyone else.
3. jacob liked bella and thats why it was meant to be, i think if bella hadnt met edward then in that case, yea maybe jake wouldve imprinted on her.
4. jacob is hot skin and alice cold.
5. alice cant see jacob in the future.
6. the smelling thing has alot to do with that. you know both kinds think they smell nasty.
7. really mutant baby or no baby at all if they were together.
8. as in for leah, no i think nessie was perfect cz leah is way older i think, and so not jakes type, and wouldve been some really weird pack "shes my ex thing"
Werewolves imprint on those who are compatible with them, meaning that the person the werewolf imprints on is more likely to pass on the werewolf gene. Since Alice is a vampire, she can't have a child, especially not a werewolf child. Renesmee can have children because she is half human. She has all the vital organs one needs to carry children. It's disturbing to me, actually. Their children will be human/vampire/wolf. O.o