Twilight Obsessors People Who Get It

twilight_calls posted on Mar 01, 2008 at 07:48PM
u kno wen i read these books and i laugh at school while im reading it, people look at me like im an idiot. i mean wuts wrong about reading a book?! lol. so now i just want you people to agree with me when i say that i hav read these books about 5 times over and i still don't get tired of them. anybody agree here?

Twilight Obsessors 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zuntiz said…
I can't ever get tired of them, but like you, no one at my school understands.
over a year ago xxjoxx814 said…
i am on the 3rd time around of reading the whole series over again, i dont take the books to school because i kno i will end up smiling, laughing, crying while im reading them and people would probably stare. so i just find it easier if i can sit in my room by myself and get lost in the books and then no one will stare at me when i make a fool of myself and talk to the book. haha
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
they are the types of books that you could read multiple times. i always read them at school, and i freak people out because they always think that something is wrong with me. personally i am on the 7th reread of the series, and every time i find something new that i hadnt noticed before. i start to notice the little details.
over a year ago twilight_calls said…
same here! like i laughed wen bella sed "I should just calm down, it wasn't like anyone was going to bite me." that was on page 14 of twilight!!! i laughed because its funny how she has no idea...
over a year ago layla_14 said…
i know people just don't understand, i never get tired of the series, i have read each book about 5 times each people are like "you're reading that stupid book again" i tell them this isn't some stupid book it is one of my favorite books ever.
over a year ago twilight_calls said…
amen!
over a year ago Shandy said…
lol that happens to me but im on the train when it happens.
over a year ago bleedingheart24 said…
i have read them at least 4 times through. i don't take them to school though. but i bet my friend would understand they have all read the books too!
over a year ago kfrancis08 said…
totally how could you get tired of this series i mean reading through it five times you find something new every time the first book is the best
over a year ago twilightfan0720 said…
The same thing happens to me!
lol
over a year ago joyfullaughx3 said…
totally i was reading it and my brother looks at me i'm like what then at school i am the quiet person who never talks (unless i am outside of school) but i start laughing they look at me...i'm like what when i think about it i get but still i'm not stupid i was laughing at the awesomeness book ever lol now i am having a craving to read the books...huh..
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
all my friends understand cos they're weird twilight freaks too:)
but other people think im crazy...nothing new there tho:)
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
no one in my school reads anything and they freak out if I bring the saga to school cuz they're big books. Plus they think that I am crazy cuz I can read Twilight in a few hours. But who cares? And no I never get tired of them, I gain a new mental picture or I learn something new each time I read them.
over a year ago Edwards_Heroin said…
I love these books I have read them like 3 times each!!! I don't take them to school tho cause I would end up laughing, crying, screaming at them, etc... And I would never get tired of reading them, oh and now my best freind finally caved and is reading them and she's all like "ok now I finally understand why you're obssesed with these books" I was like HA!!! I told you they were good. ^.^
over a year ago jg456 said…
lost count of how many times i read then. but every time i read then i always discover something new.
over a year ago EdwardJ said…
How can any one read though them once and not want to read them again I mean yes Ive been giving up on other activities I used to do but when you find characters you can laugh with, cry with, and sympathizes with how can you ever give them up (answer you cant ) just hope I can live till movie comes out with out dieing of withdrawals now that Midnight Sun may never become a reality
over a year ago hayleyhoo said…
hehe im re-reading the books for about the 5th time and i have taken them to school but what i seem to do is growl at certain parts of the story when it annoys me rofl
over a year ago twilightbandlol said…
i luv them... most of my friends do but 1 of them was reading the 1st book (Twilight) and said it wasnt that gud.. I wuz like... Are you sick or sumthin? And I wasnt kidding, I was really worried about her. LOL!
over a year ago Ovybo said…
this is all the same with me. i have no one to talk about twilight with. none of my friends have read it and i just keep talking about it. when i was reading new moon a long time ago at school when i was done reading for the time my friend came up to and said "when you were reading that book you expressions kept changing. it was wierd."
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i almost threw up on the plane when i was reading BD. (it was august and we were going to CA) it was kinda embarassing esp. with the aisle seat. and i cracked up a couple times rereading the books in the middle of reading when it was dead quiet
over a year ago Fang_Girl said…
Lol when i was reading we would have a quiet time 2 read and then i laughed out loud and every1 was staring im was ;ike omfg and then the teacher tolde me to take a walk outside for 10 min no 1 beside ,y bff understands