TV Couples 30 Day Ships Challenge!

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Aug 22, 2011 at 08:05PM
Okay, so I saw something similar on the TV spot and thought we could do it here, but with ships instead. :)

Rules:
You start with answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks. You can post pictures if you want. And that's it!

Day 1: What is your current favorite ship?
Day 2: What was your very first ship?
Day 3: A pairing that needs to happen now.
Day 4: The pairing with the most chemistry.
Day 5: The pairing with the least chemistry.
Day 6: The best kiss.
Day 7: The most heartbreaking scene.
Day 8: The pairing with the most baggage.
Day 9: The most believable relationship.
Day 10: Why aren’t these two married?
Day 11: What is your dream pairing?
Day 12: Who had the best wedding?
Day 13: What is your favorite movie pairing?
Day 14: What is your favorite book pairing?
Day 15: What is your favorite real life pairing?
Day 16: What is the absolute worst pairing?
Day 17: A pairing you never thought would work, but did.
Day 18: What is the cutest pairing?
Day 19: A pairing you’ve rooted for since the beginning.
Day 20: The can’t-stand-the-sexual-tension pairing.
Day 21: A pairing you like and no one else understands why.
Day 22: A pairing you hate and no one understands why.
Day 23: A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out great.
Day 24: A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out badly.
Day 25: A pairing that was/would-be adorable, but could never work out.
Day 26: A pairing that you hated and ended up loving.
Day 27: A pairing that you loved and ended up hating.
Day 28: A pairing that you will never understand.
Day 29: What ship had the best proposal?
Day 30: Your favorite pairing forever and ever and ever!

Enjoy!

TV Couples 1143 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1143

over a year ago marakii said…
Meredith+Derek ♥ {Grey's Anatomy}
Ross+Rachel ♥OTP♥ ; always my favourite {FRIENDS}
Travis+Laurie ♥ {Gougar Town}
Day 4: A pairing with the most chemistry
UGH ,that's hard :G . I can't choose between Ross/Rachel ,Meredith/Derek and Barney/Robin .Well I guess Patrick&Ellen have the best cemistry so I 'll go with Meredith+Derek {Grey's Anatomy}
Day 5: A pairing with the least chemistry
Joey+Rachel {FRIENDS} ; worst couple :@
Day 6: The best kiss?
Ross&Rachel - 2x07- {FRIENDS}
Day 7: The most heartbreaking scene
Ross&Rachel [3x16~FRIENDS] . Carrie&Aidan [3x12~SATC] .Meredith&Derek [6x24~GA] .Lucas&Peyton [1x15~OTH]. Graham&Emma [1x07~OUAT]
Day 8: The pairing with the most baggage
Chuck&Blair {Gossip Girl}
Day 9: The most believable relationship
Chandler&Monica {FRIENDS}
Day 10: Why aren't these two married ?
Jackson&April {Grey's Anatomy}
Hmmm...I don't think I have any
Day 12: Who has the best wedding?
Phoebe&Mike {FRIENDS}
Day 13: What is your favorite movie pairing? Only one ?! Graham&Amanda♥ {The holiday}
Day 14: What is your favourite book pairing? Hector&Andromache ♥ {Homer's epic poem}
Day 15: What's your favourite real-life pairing? Ginnifer Goodwin&Josh Dallas ♥
Day 16: What is the absolut worst pairing? Joey&Rachel {FRIENDS} ,worst couple ever
Day 17: Apairing you never thought would work but did? Jo&Alex {Grey's Anatomy}
Day 18: What is the cutest pairing? Snow White / Mary-Margaret & Prince Charming / David ♥{OUAT}
Day 19:A pairing you’ve rooted for since the beginning. Lucas&Peyton ♥ {OTH}
Day 20: The can’t-stand-the-sexual-tension pairing. Neal&Sara ♥ {White Collar}
Day 21: A pairing you like and no one else understands why? Alex&Addison or George&Lexie {Grey's Anatomy}
Day 22: A pairing you hate and no one unerstands why? So I don't hate them but I really dislike them ,Mark&Lexie {Grey's Anatomy}
Day 23: A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out great.? Peyton/Lucas/Brooke {OTH}
Day 24: A A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out badly.? Big/Carrie/Aidan {SATC}
Day 25: A couple that would be adorable but could never work out? George&Lexie {Grey's Anatomy}
Day 26: A pairing that you hated and ended up loving? Big&Carrie {SATC} ,well I'm still team Caidan but lately I really started liking/shipping Barrie :P
last edited over a year ago
UGH ,that's hard :G . I can't choose between Ross/Rachel ,Meredith/Derek and Barney/Robin .Well I guess Patrick&Ellen have the best cemistry so I 'll go with Meredith+Derek {Grey's Anatomy}
Ross&Rachel [3x16~FRIENDS] . Carrie&Aidan [3x12~SATC] .Meredith&Derek [6x24~GA] .Lucas&Peyton [1x15~OTH]. Graham&Emma [1x07~OUAT]
Phoebe&Mike {FRIENDS}
Day 13: What is your favorite movie pairing? Only one ?! Graham&Amanda♥ {The holiday}
Day 14: What is your favourite book pairing? Hector&Andromache ♥ {Homer's epic poem}
Day 16: What is the absolut worst pairing? Joey&Rachel {FRIENDS} ,worst couple ever
Day 18: What is the cutest pairing? Snow White / Mary-Margaret & Prince Charming / David ♥{OUAT}
Day 21: A pairing you like and no one else understands why? Alex&Addison or George&Lexie {Grey's Anatomy}
Day 22: A pairing you hate and no one unerstands why? So I don't hate them but I really dislike them ,Mark&Lexie {Grey's Anatomy}
Day 23: A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out great.? Peyton/Lucas/Brooke {OTH}
Day 24: A A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out badly.? Big/Carrie/Aidan {SATC}
Day 25: A couple that would be adorable but could never work out? George&Lexie {Grey's Anatomy}
Day 26: A pairing that you hated and ended up loving? Big&Carrie {SATC} ,well I'm still team Caidan but lately I really started liking/shipping Barrie :P
Day 27: A pairing you loved and ended up hating ? Sam&Quinn {Glee} ,totally random :P ,I never loved them but I used to like them - not any longer though.
Phoebe&Mike {FRIENDS}
Day 27: A pairing you loved and ended up hating ? Sam&Quinn {Glee} ,totally random :P ,I never loved them but I used to like them - not any longer though.
Day 28: A pairing you never understand ? Puck&Rachel {Glee}
Phoebe&Mike {FRIENDS}
Day 29: What ship had the best proposal ? Meredith&Derek {Grey's Anatomy}
Phoebe&Mike {FRIENDS}
Day 29: What ship had the best proposal ? Meredith&Derek {Grey's Anatomy}
Day 30: Your favourite couple for ever and ever and ever! Ross&Rachel {FRIENDS}
<i>Day 1: What is your current favorite ship? </i>
<i>Day 2: Wh
over a year ago charmeddexter said…
Day 1: What is your current favorite ship? Buffy and Angel
Day 2: What was your very first ship? Phoebe and Cole (Charmed)
Day 2: What was your very first ship? Pho
Day 1: What is your current favorite ship? Buffy and Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Day 3: A pairing that needs to happen now? Abed and Annie (Community)
Day 1: What is your current favorite ship? Buffy and Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Day 2: What wa
Day 4: The pairing with the most chemistry? Buffy and Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Day 2: What w
Day 4: The pairing with the most chemistry? Buffy and Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Day 5: The pairing with the least chemistry? Joey and Rachel (Friends)
Day 6: The best kiss? Buffy and Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Buffy kissing Angel while he is still in his vampire face
Day 6: The best kiss? Buffy and Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Buffy kissing Angel while he is still in his vampire face
Day 7: The most heartbreaking scene? Fred dying in Wesleys arms (Angel) or Phoebe killing Cole (Charmed)
Day 7: The most heartbreaking scene? Fred dying in Wesleys arms (Angel) or Phoebe killing Cole (Charmed)
Day 8: The pairing with the most baggage? Buffy and Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Day 8: The pairing with the most baggage? Buffy and Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Day 9: The most believable relationship? Monica and Chandler (Friends) or Willow and Tara (Buffy)
Day 9: The most believable relationship? Monica and Chandler (Friends) or Willow and Tara (Buffy)
Day 10: Why aren’t these two married? Abed and Annie (Community)
Day 11: What is your dream pairing? Daryl and Beth (The Walking Dead) but Beth is way to young
Day 7: The most heartbreaking scene? Fred dying in Wesley's arms (Angel) or Phoebe killing Cole (Charmed)
Day 11: What is your dream pairing? Daryl and Beth (The Walking Dead) but Beth is way to young
Day 12: Who had the best wedding? Phoebe and Cole (Charmed)
Day 7: The most heartbreaking scene? Fred dying in Wesley's arms (Angel) or Phoebe killing Cole (Charmed)
Day 13: What is your favorite movie pairing?Jim and Michelle (American Pie)
Day 14: What is your favorite book pairing? I don't read
Day 15: What is your favorite real life pairing? Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof
Day 15: What is your favorite real life pairing? Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof
Day 16: What is the absolute worst pairing? Angel and Cordelia (Angel)
Day 16: What is the absolute worst pairing? Angel and Cordelia (Angel)
Day 17: A pairing you never thought would work, but did? Buffy and Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
over a year ago smckinlay2 said…
Day 1 - What is your current favourite ship? Buffy and Angel <3
Day 1 - What is your current favourite ship? Buffy and Angel <3
Day 2 - What was your very first ship? Piper and Leo
Day 2 - What was your very first ship? Piper and Leo
Day 3 - A pairing that needs to happen now - Stefan and Katherine, they need to happen
Day 3 - A pairing that needs to happen now - Stefan and Katherine, they need to happen
Day 4 - The pairing with the most chemistry - Damon and Elena <3
Day 4 - The pairing with the most chemistry - Damon and Elena <3
Day 5 - The pairing with the least chemistry - Dawson and Joey, just no
Day 5 - The pairing with the least chemistry - Dawson and Joey, just no
Day 6 - The best kiss - Buffy and Angel kissing in the sunlight epic <3
Day 6 - The best kiss - Buffy and Angel kissing in the sunlight epic <3
Day 7 - The most heartbeaking scene - Angel turning back time in I Will Remember You just breaks my heart ):
Day 7 - The most heartbeaking scene - Angel turning back time in I Will Remember You just breaks my h
Day 8 - The pairing with the most baggage - Logan and Veronica
Day 8 - The pairing with the most baggage - Logan and Veronica
Day 9 - The most believable relationship - Monica and Chandler
Day 9 - The most believable relationship - Monica and Chandler
Day 10 - Why aren't these two married? - Leonard and Penny
Day 10 - Why aren't these two married? - Leonard and Penny
Day 11 - What is your dream pairing? Cook and Katie I always wanted them to get together
Day 11 - What is your dream pairing? Cook and Katie I always wanted them to get together
Day 12 - Who had the best wedding? Clark and Lois
Day 12 - Who had the best wedding? Clark and Lois
Day 13 - What is your favorite movie pairing? Jack and Rose
Day 13 - What is your favorite movie pairing? Jack and Rose
Day 14: What is your favorite book pairing? Peeta and Katniss
Day 14: What is your favorite book pairing? Peeta and Katniss
Day 15: What is your favorite real life pairing? Freddie and Sarah
Day 15: What is your favorite real life pairing? Freddie and Sarah
Day 16: What is the absolute worst pairing? Dawson and Joey
Day 16: What is the absolute worst pairing? Dawson and Joey
Day 17: A pairing you never thought would work, but did - Dan and Blair before the writers ruined them
Day 17: A pairing you never thought would work, but did - Dan and Blair before the writers ruined the
Day 18: What is the cutest pairing? Oz and Willow
Day 18: What is the cutest pairing? Oz and Willow
Day 19: A pairing you’ve rooted for since the beginning - Ross and Rachel
Day 19: A pairing you’ve rooted for since the beginning - Ross and Rachel
Day 20: The can’t-stand-the-sexual-tension pairing - Clark and Lois
Day 20: The can’t-stand-the-sexual-tension pairing - Clark and Lois
Day 21: A pairing you like and no one else understands why - Dan and Blair
Day 21: A pairing you like and no one else understands why - Dan and Blair
Day 22: A pairing you hate and no one understands why - Lucas and Peyton
Day 22: A pairing you hate and no one understands why - Lucas and Peyton
Day 23: A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out great - Freddie/Effy/Cook
Day 23: A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out great - Freddie/Effy/Cook
Day 24: A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out badly - Brooke/Lucas/Peyton
Day 24: A crazy love triangle/quadrilateral that worked out badly - Brooke/Lucas/Peyton
Day 25: A pairing that was/would-be adorable, but could never work out - Dawson and Jen
Day 25: A pairing that was/would-be adorable, but could never work out - Dawson and Jen
Day 26: A pairing that you hated and ended up loving - Dan and Blair
Day 26: A pairing that you hated and ended up loving - Dan and Blair
Day 27: A pairing that you loved and ended up hating - Chuck and Blair
Day 27: A pairing that you loved and ended up hating - Chuck and Blair
Day 28: A pairing that you will never understand - Dan and Serena
Day 28: A pairing that you will never understand - Dan and Serena