Travel Places you would love to visit but cant...

Animeanimal posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 05:46PM
I would love to visit the ghosts of the World which include:
Castle Moosham in the Austria-
I would love to visit the ghosts of the World which include:
Castle Moosham in the Austria-

Travel 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Animeanimal said…
Castle Houska in the Czech Republic-
Castle Houska in the Czech Republic-
Easter Isle and all its enchantments-
Easter Isle and all its enchantments-
Schloss Porcia-
Schloss Porcia-
over a year ago LookNetwork said…
Never say never! Maybe you will get there one day. There are so many interesting and beautiful places i would like to see (can't at the moment) such as Machu Pichu, Niagara Falls, Prague, Florence, Vienna-you can live the history there, Barcelona -Gaudi's works, and so many more.
over a year ago Sadar654 said…
What about Carri bean Islands? It is a wonderful place to plan a perfect trip, I would like recommend Caribbean Islands for travelers who would like to have a multicultural experience. Because every island has its own local culture. For an example, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic has a Latin culture as well as Bahamas and Trinidad & Tobago were the British culture is more visible. On the other hand Some islands are more developed. Jamaica is one of the major islands which has rapid tourist development & still maintains a strong West Indian culture.

link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago alonzamiller said…
Its really a very nice place..But dream place is Thassos Island..From last three years i am just thinking to visit this place & i just want to see its beautiful beaches. But its not of that type of place that i can;t visit...even i would soon..

link | link
last edited over a year ago