Total Drama World Tour Total Pokemon World Tour

sturmelle15 posted on Jan 26, 2014 at 01:33AM
Chris was at a air strip waiting for the bus full of the kiddos who competed on the previous two seasons, Total Pokémon Island and Total Pokémon Action to arrive, as well as two newcomers.The bus pulled up and first to step off was Marina, followed by Tyra, then Chopper, Dario, Damien, Jeanette Fisher, Christopher, Lara Laramie, Bailey, Ash, Whitney, Corey, Bugsy, Jasmine, Sissy, Clair, and Jackson. The first newcomer was Casey, a girl with purple hair and a yellow and black long sleeved shirt. The next and last one was Rudy, a boy with tan skin, who right away made a good impression on all the girls except Casey who was not attracted to him whatsoever.During the jumbo jet tour, Whitney, Clair, Bailey, Marina, Sissy, Tyra, Jeanette Fisher, Lara Laramie and Jasmine couldn't stay away from Rudy and were charmed by his good looks.Your'e so good looking.they all said, placing their hands on his chest.Casey, who preferred not to be one of the many females swooning over Rudy gave him a glare and sat at a table with the other contestants.After the jet landed in Egypt, everyone got off and met Chris and Chef at the start line.So for the first half of the challenge, you can choose how to get over the pyramid.said Chris.Once he let everyone decide amongst themselves, the three teams made their decisions.Over.said Bailey. Once everyone made it through the pyramid safely, Chris explained the second half of the challenge this next half of the challenge is avoiding getting eaten alive by scarabs.After a musical solo, after a messup from Dario, everyone got attacked by the scarabs.Well, I see all of you survived getting attacked by the scarabs, now you have to build boats out of straw and row as fast as you can across the river, while also avoiding getting attacked by the wild Krookodiles.said Chris.Now for the rewards: The Resilent Raichus, you get a Flareon, The Sentient Scizors, you get a Camerupt, and the Victorious Vaporeons, you get a Sandslash.said Chris,handing each team their reward, which they would use in the river crossing challenge.Once each team made the boats they would use to cross the river they got in with their rewards.Boat 1 carried Rudy holding the Flareon he got from Chris in his arms, Corey, Jackson, Clair, Casey, and Whitney, Boat 2 carried Bailey holding the Sandslash she got from Chris in her arms, Marina, Lara Laramie, Christopher, Jeanette Fisher, Jasmine, and Sissy. Boat 3 carried Dario, Tyra, Chopper, Damien, Bugsy,and Ash, who was sitting on top on the Camerupt (because it was too heavy to hold unlike Sandslash and Flareon) he got from Chris.Rudy and his team were the first ones to arrive first, followed by Bailey and her team and Ash and his team.You'll be glad to know that you'll be able to use your rewards to find your way back to the plane.said Chris.What are we waiting for?asked Rudy.At his command,everyone hopped on Flareon.Are you sure this will work?Will Flareon be able to support our weight plus your weight? asked a concerned Whitney.Of course it'll work.And yes it can support my weight as well.said Rudy, giving Whitney a reassuring wink, before jumping up to direct Flareon and telling which way to go.Casey, immune to Rudy's charms took a breather in the confessional.I don't know what those girls see in him, but they are crazy.said Casey.The next episode started with everyone fast asleep in the plane, until Chef sliced open the jet door, sucking everyone out of the plane and also waking them up.In case your'e wondering where your'e falling to, your'e falling into Japan.yelled Chris from the plane.Once everyone was there, Rudy put his persuasion skills to use by persuading Jasmine with a chocolate bar.I know it's bad for me, but I can't resist.thought Jasmine in her head.I'll take it, but only because your'e so dreamy.Way dreamier than Brock.said Jasmine.Brock?Who's Brock?asked Rudy.He's a boy me and the other girls all had crushes on in Total Pokémon Island.He's not competing in this season, though.But he was in the previous season Total Pokémon Action.said Jasmine.Well that's probably good.Not competing on a certain season is a good way to avoid conflicts.said Rudy.Yeah, but I also kinda miss him and wish he was here right now.said Jasmine sadly.Don't worry, Jasmine, i know you miss him, but you'll get to see him real soon.said Rudy, cheering a depressed Jasmine up. Thanks. said Jasmine.
last edited on May 16, 2014 at 09:05PM

Total Drama World Tour No replies