Total Drama Island A LEGIT total drama island rp

mechdemigod posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 04:24AM
Hey guys, his super annoying highness here, and I'm making this rp. Here's the rules and fluff.

1: this is actually like the show. There will be voting off and LIMITED of places for oc' s. It will be half oc's and the other classic contestants.

2:small amounts of spamming and a tiny bit of godmoding is allowed. Also, trolling pranking and making your oc's fall in love is great.

3: keep cussing at the minimum

4 :Y.O.L.O

5: the winner will receive 50 props.

6: one oc per person

7: there will be 12 of spots hope and 12 cannons for playing. Chris and chef don't count.(I'm Chris)

8: have fun

How to make oc:
Name
Age (13-18)
Appearance
Personality
Weapon(medieval type weapon. This season focuses more on survival. ((Build your own shelter avoid ,mutant animals from season 4 and the mad intern ((( mwah ha ha)))))

+ note+ after you are voted off, you will help decide the challenges and help Chris. Also if there is not 12 ocs, classic contestants will replace them.

9: have more fun(damn you ,party-crashing hackers and stalkers)
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 04:40AM

Total Drama Island 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mechdemigod said…
Name :Eric
Appearance:blonde hair Gray eyes, freckles,black jeans , red REEBOKS and a red shirt that says on the front: caution! And on the back: prank master. Also has red pouches like deadpool that hold all his stuff.
Personality: friendly and sarcastic this is not the guy you want watching your back.only because of the pranks . But he is loyal to the end and will do almost anything for a friend. Uses lots of good puns though( sounds a bit like deadpool doesn't he ?)
Weapon: katana,pistol
last edited over a year ago
Classic contestants are:
Duncan
Trent
Harold
Dj
Gwen
Bridgette
Heather
Mike
Cameron
Dawn
Joe
Zoey
Courtney
Cody
Lightning
Katie
Sadie
Noah
Scott
Izzy
Beth
Brick.

Oc contestants:
Eric
Anna-Lee
Nadia
-open
-open
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago codyfan77 said…
Name: Anna-lee
Appearance: 5foot 8inches, slightly overweight, brown 80s curly hair, blue eyes, orange T-shirt with Hetalia written on it in katakana,jeans, red sneakers
Personality: She is quiet, and choosey with friends. She can't stand sportos, guys with egos and one direction fans. She loves anime and cartoons, and does caricatures of her mates in different styles. She is sensitive, but long tempered.
Weapon: Revolver handgun/ dagger
mechdemigod commented…
you British? over a year ago
Accepted( good character. )
over a year ago Frankiestein65 said…
Name: Nadia
Appearance: Just like Zoey, but her hair is black with blue streaks, she has black lipstick, her shirt is black and her trousers are dark blue. So is her flower and her bracelets. (She's basically Zoeys gothic twin)
Personality: Sombre, mysterious, quiet, but really angry when someone insults her or her sister.
Weapon: Shotgun, if dat okay
APPROVED!!!! I'm just gonna make it so 2 other people can sign up and then we'll start. I'm editing the contestants for the season.
over a year ago Frankiestein65 said…
(Okay :))
so if you can guys,tell others about this place
over a year ago DemigodsRock said…
Hey. Is there a side character I can be? I rarely come on fanpop just because I forget to, but I would like to come on when I remember.
You can be chef if you'd like.
over a year ago tdi4life said…
can i join? here's my character
Name:Laijon
Appearance:like Cody blue eyes short brown hair
Personality:intelligent caring can sometimes lose his temper likes anime (and likes people who like them) tries his best gets along with people
Weapon:scientifically enhanced sword