Total Drama Island 'Things Total Drama characters would never say' Game

sonicluver101 posted on Jun 21, 2011 at 08:39PM
I have no clue if this has been posted here before, but forum games are always fun : P

Here are the rules. I know we hate them but it's just to keep order >v>"
1.) No overuse of curse words. That's just a general rule on Fanpop anyway. If you decide to use a curse, please use the '*' symbol.
2.) Try and vary the characters. I don't want to see 5 'Duncan wouldn't say's in a row =__=
3.) PLEASE stick to the character's personality. If you don't like DuncanxGwen, don't make your sentence "Duncan would never say "I love Gwen so much more than Courtney!"" Be fair and try and stick to the character(s) personalities...
4.) Do NOT make a list of character lines. Just post one! You can post another after someone posts one. Let's give everyone a fair chance to play!
5.) Don't make fun of people's sentences. It's rude and mean, and this is just a game. Let's all be polite =3=
6.) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE proofread your post!! I do NOT want something saying something like: G0ff wuld nvr say :I hat3 Bridggte sooooooooooooooo much' LOLOL!!
Because that's just being lazy. =___=' Just make sure you have good grammar and your sentence actually makes sense.
7.) Feel free to post pictures, just make sure they're appropriate :]
8.) Keep your sentences appropriate, too! Please and thank you! >__<"
9.) Try not to include OC's in your sentence. saying something like: "Trent would never say he hates Glinda, my OC" Will NOT be accepted!

Repeats are OKAY! As long as they're an acceptable distance apart. (Hopefully) When this forum gets to a large number of pages, people won't be able to backtrack and read what everyone's written. So long as there aren't two of the same posts on the same page ^_^"

Anyway. Have fun, and i guess i'll start this off! : D

Sierra would never say "Ew! Cody? That loser? He's such a dork. He's never going to get a girlfriend!"
I have no clue if this has been posted here before, but forum games are always fun : P

Here are the

Total Drama Island 182 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 182

over a year ago BridgetteBabe12 said…
laugh
Courtney: It's ok Gwen don't be sorry i have kissed him too! you are my new bff! you can have duncan and i can have duncan....LETS SHARE DUNCAN!!
Courtney: It's ok Gwen don't be sorry i have kissed him too! you are my new bff! you can have duncan
over a year ago i_love_music said…
(@Bridgettebabe12:WIN!!!)
57. Bridgette:My name isn't Bridgette!I am The Explosive Girl!Now let's put bombs under guys' beds and run away!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sonicluver101 said…
Ezekial: Okay, girls, i TOTALLY think we should hit the salon first. I NEED to get some pink highlights. Then we can go get our nails painted! It'll be so super-AWESOME~!
over a year ago KeshaRocksItOut said…
kiss
sierra:ommg cody is soooooooooooooooooooo a dweeb i love duncan now
over a year ago luz-anwar-light said…
Chris: Geoff and Bridgette are so good Co-Hosts! They should be the real presenters and take my spot! XD
over a year ago casacada1007 said…
bridgette: geoff, no i don't wanna kiss you
Beth: Ugh. All the other girls are SO ugly. I'm the prettiest girl around! I'm WAY hotter than that dumb blonde Lindsay. She thinks she's hot stuff. Yea right!
over a year ago luz-anwar-light said…
Alejandro: Hi, nice to meet. My name is Alejandro but... Just call me Al. I like it better.
over a year ago TDI_Angel said…
big smile
Chef Hatchet: I love teenagers. I have the best job ever!
over a year ago obssesedTDIgirl said…
mischievous
Sadie: Hang out with Katie? As if! Like Id hang out with a loser like her.
Ezekial: I want to become a teen model like my idol, Justin!
over a year ago Emo_Kill said…
(@Emo_Kill: No need for all those periods. Why don't you give a correct response? >3>")

Harold: Duncan? That guy's my best friend! Dude, he's inspired me to break out, let loose, and not care if i get sent to juvie! We're gonna go write some grafitti next week! :D
over a year ago zeebem10 said…
Courtney-I wanna be nice to everyone forever and not kick duncan in the groin or kill gwen in fact i wanna best friends with them forever and forgive them for everything ive done to them no i wanna apoligise and be friends with everyone!!!! yea!!!!!!!!!!!!

(srry it was so long)
over a year ago obssesedTDIgirl said…
heart
Chris: Torturing the campers was really hard since I love Chilean so much!
over a year ago TotalDrama4lyf said…
Noah:Hey Alejandro wanna go play some football with me because your like my best pal and i completly trust you.
big smile
Izzy: My insanity has gotten out of hand! I think I'll start taking my pills willingly now...
over a year ago BelongstoTrent said…
Bridgette - OMG! I've proved a delicious meat today. It was... Dolphin? Yeah, dolphin meat! Screw vegetarians! Meat FTW!
over a year ago DemigodsRock said…
big smile
Duncan: Ewww, like, these pins are, like, disgusting. They are bad for your'e skin. And also, like, animals should, like, be, like, totally be cared for right?
sunny
Lindsay: Do you know what's really fun? Advanced chemistry! It's waaaay more fun than shopping, that's for sure!
over a year ago noahking said…
trent: who needs music. lets read books
over a year ago HoldsteinSingh said…
Bridgette: I'm on Cody's Team because Geoff is a loser by choice!
Bridgette: I'm on Cody's Team because Geoff is a loser by choice!
over a year ago memexD said…
Courtney: Schoolwork?... Yuck, who needs it? I'm just doing this to get that hunky peice of nerd, Harold,'s attention ;)
over a year ago tdiCxTlova18 said…
leshawna: hello everyone do you people want to go look at the grammar section of the library?
Noah: I love me some sports! I'm so obsessed with WWE that it's ain't even funny!
last edited over a year ago
Alejandro: That's Right! I took all your advantages. And now, I'm unstoppable because immunity is forever.
over a year ago noahnstar1616 said…
DJ:*pants Cody* Being nice is overrated. >:)
over a year ago iPsychic said…
smile
Owen: *eats half a carrot* Sorry, I'm just waaaaay too full!
laugh
Blaineley: Owen is actually kind of cute...
over a year ago DandC4evacute said…
(i actually read the whole thing!)
Courtney: you know what? screw this. i'm gonna take a nap. challenges are a waste of time anyways.
Cody: Heather is so beautiful. I cannot stop thinking about what I would do to her.
smirk
Eva: Don't hurt me Heather! I'm sorry I knocked over your nail polish! Let's be best friends, okay? D:
Bridgette: LET'S GO HUNTIN!
Trent: It's time I gave Justin, his payback.
Beth: F*ck all of you.
Lindsay: there is an infinite number of prime numbers. DUH!
over a year ago Rainbow_Veins said…
laugh
31. Gwen- Heather is my best friend! We have so much in common!! We are BFFFL'S!!!
Owen: I go rock-climbing every 2 weeks.
Cody: Gwen? no. i'd rather hang out with my best friend Duncan.
Duncan: No more piercings, mohawk, or spikey neck(I wanna say brace)for me. In fact, I think I'll wear a suit today.
Gwen: OMG!!!!! we can like, go to the mall and, like paint eachother's
nails and like do all sorts of girly things!
Izzy: Let's have a civilized conversation.
Noah: read? nah. LET'S GET PHYSICAL!
Geoff: Parties? Pssh. Reading is fun!
Trent: *throws guitar away* you know what? i want to become an accountant!
Cody:*lifting weights* I'm just working out for Heather.
Izzy: *in monotone* let's not blow up anything. i want to be as peaceful as possible.
Chef: I think I'm going to cook something digestible today.
Katie: SADIE!? ya right. i think i'd rather hang out with Eva.
Heather: Being mean? Not anymore! I'm going to be nice to everyone, especially to LeShawna.