Total Drama All-Stars Total Drama Headcanons (IF TDAS WASN'T A KIDDIE SHOW....WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?)

bakes2389 posted on Sep 12, 2013 at 03:36AM
Okay, so I thought we could all share some headcanons about Total Drama, if Total Drama wasn't a kiddie show. What kind of shenanigans could these campers get into? What kind of dirty jokes would be told?

Personally, I think the show would be a whole lot more interesting......and drama filled, if it wasn't aimed at the younger audience.

***Sidenote: Totally not saying that Total Drama isn't a good show. Just picture this show with adult humor. Oh hot damn!

Total Drama All-Stars 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bakes2389 said…
Headcanon #1: Since the original campers all are technically adults (18+), I think a really awkward, yet drama filled event would go as such:

Heather is coming back from the bathroom, when she sees Duncan creeping out of Gwen's room. Heather then assumes that Duncan and Gwen are gettin' busy up on this island.......so she continues to spread this rumor.

Courtney finds out later..........and literally flips out. Gwen and Courtney have a massive catfight, in which everyone crowds around them and screams "CATFIGHT" in a sing songy voice. Chris lets this go on because he needs the ratings.......and Duncan just sits there watching......very amused.
over a year ago Tdwtrockz said…
I haven't heard of a cartoon show for adults.....
but i think the swearing wouldn't be censored
there would be more disgusting love scenes and more love triangles/terrible relationships
bakes2389 commented…
You haven't heard of cartoons for adults? Check out adultswim lol Tons and tons of cartoons for adults. xD over a year ago
DandC4evacute commented…
South Park? Family Guy? THE SIMPSONS!? You haven't heard of them? over a year ago
Tdwtrockz commented…
oh whoops :P over a year ago
Tdwtrockz commented…
i know them over a year ago
over a year ago crystalpotato said…
i honestly would like the show a whole lot more with adult senarios. as long as there isn't a lot of toilet humor. too many nasty jokes are a turn off. thats why i never liked drawn together or south park.
bakes2389 commented…
Although I like Drawn Together and South Park, I do agree. Adult dramas are great....and then with some great funny jokes.....OMG...so perfect! :D over a year ago
over a year ago TDI_A_WT_ROTI said…
The show would definitely be more funny. Courtney would be swearing up a storm, there would probably be more fights, and definitely more DRAMA!
bakes2389 commented…
I can so picture that! xD That'd be awesome! lol over a year ago
over a year ago Otaku_Girl4890 said…
A lot more swearing, probably couples (like Gwuncan, Scourtney etc.) would be getting it on in the cabins. I think I would like the show a whole lot more. Ahaha, Scourtney and Gwuncan sex? I would dig that.
bakes2389 commented…
Me too....me too. Scourtney and Gwuncan sex would be WHOA. Picture Aleheather.... ;D ;D ;D over a year ago