Titanic At which scene do you start crying?

Enchantedfan posted on Aug 09, 2008 at 03:33AM
At which scene do you start crying?
The scene I start to cry is when jack dies and they start playing the music. The closer it got to the end the more I was going to cry.

Titanic 76 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-76 of 76

over a year ago MelodyLaurel said…
I started crying when the people on the ship started to panic. There was a family that didn't know English and couldn't read the safety instructions on the ship. Then there was that woman and her children who were about to go to bed. The old couple in the room. The captain. The band who kept playing until the very end. More panicking people. Gosh, I cried throughout the whole movie. And I'm not a sentimental person. No other movie has made me cry this much.
over a year ago SaryB said…
crying
I start crying when Rose gets into a boat leaving Jack in the ship. They played this scene in slow motion with that sad music, the girls next to Rose crying because they were leaving their father, Jack looking at Rose, that really broke my heart. But I cry even more in the scene when Jack dies and Rose says: "Jack, There's a boat Jack"
over a year ago Samantha1297 said…
crying
The "You Jump, I Jump" scene. Yeah, a little early... but a tear still slips down my cheek when she jumps out of that lifeboat!
over a year ago linas101 said…
crying
crying the whole way through
over a year ago joe73 said…
I cry when the song plays, which means I'm crying at the very beginning when they show the historical footage, and then during the movie when the song plays, so I cry intermittently throughout. It's just so sad and so beautiful at the same time.
over a year ago l-razz79 said…
I first start crying at the "Nearer My God To Thee" scene where the violinists play that melancholy tune as the ship's sinking. I found it powerful as all the violinists were gonna try to leave but then as the one violinist started playing the tune, all the rest came back and joined him, and decided to die with everyone else. During the tune it was also so sad to see the old couple laying in bed together cuddled up as the water started coming in, :(
over a year ago White_Ice_Queen said…
It differs, but usually when Jack is locked below deck.
over a year ago piperlovegood said…
I start crying at the little girls siting in the boat and their daddy saying that it was only a little while that he couldn't be with them. Explaining that the boat was only for the mommies and children probably knowing he didn't have a chance. It escalates as it goes on but that is when I start.
I start crying at the little girls siting in the boat and their daddy saying that it was only a littl
over a year ago ToTheStars_KM said…
crying
From when you see the guy in the submarine at the start.
Lol, joke, but I do actually start crying when she gets in the lifeboat, and tend not to stop until the end.
over a year ago hisblueeyes said…
I start crying when Rose gets on the lifeboat and is being lowered down as she looks up at Jack, and he's looking down at her. I lose it there and pretty much cry continuously throughout the rest.
over a year ago MrsLestrangeHBC said…
The scene where the musicians all come back and play 'Nearer My God to Thee' and you see everyone coming to terms with that is happening and the song fits with that and makes it quite sad.
over a year ago AaronHaley4ever said…
I probaby saw this film 100 times before i ever made me cry and when it did, it was literally the last scene you'd expect. It was when Cal found the drawing. I'd just been through a breakup myself so I kinda knew how he feels there. Don't make fun of me... I know that sounds completely bizzonkers!
over a year ago Karaoke_Leo said…
I first cried when you see the old couple just giving up and lying on the bed with their room flooding, and then calmed myself down. But I guess when Jack started sinking made me teary eyed. But then at the end when she's climbing onto the ship's rail as an old lady, that made me sob.
over a year ago coolgirly said…
i loved the scence when jack died. i also cried when rose was looking at jack eye to eye. the tune of titanic was awesome. this tune makes my cry wrost.
over a year ago candyland6737 said…
i cry in quite a few scenes actually i cry tears of happiness in the flying scene.i cry when rose says when this ship docks im getting off with you that makes me cry.and i also cry when people are trying to escape the sinking ship and trying not to die from cold.and i cry the hardest when rose tries to wake jack up and she canet and you can really feel the emotion that rose is feeling because the love of her life is dead heartbreaking scene when the sad music begins to play and jack falls in to the water breaks my heart cry like a waterfall in this scene :(
over a year ago Makeupdiva said…
When Jack wouldn't wake up in the end than when Rose was having that dream at the very end. I balled like a bloody baby. I felt so embarrassed, I just cried and cried. It's only a movie.
over a year ago TITANICJR4ever said…
worried
I watched the movie 31 sometimes i start to cry at the flying scene or at the scene where Rose jump out of the liveboat
over a year ago titaniclover26 said…
I cried a lot throughout the movie but the part that I started balling my eyes out was the part where "old Rose" was sleeping and they showed all the pictures of her after Titanic, and the one that got me the most is the picture where Rose was riding the horse on the beach in Santa Monica. And I remembered that Jack said they would go ride horses together. :( I cried so hard my mom hit me with a pillow
over a year ago POWERFUL20th said…
I start crying in several different scenes but I cry hard when the old rosé imagens that she saw jack on the ship in the same place he invited her to their third degree party.
I also cry when rose stares jack and then get back onto the ship to stay with jack
I also cry when jack is dead and rose left him go into the water and this scene the most scene I cry
This film is the best , I've actually watched it several times and never got bored of it because it's the best film I've ever watched
over a year ago ErikaAlaskaJ said…
I started really crying as soon as we see all the shots of third class people in their beds waiting to die, like the old couple holding hands and the mother telling her children a story about heaven. But before that I'd been crying on and off.
ilovedoggos34 commented…
same here it gets me everytime over a year ago
over a year ago CF_the_Kid2 said…
pretty much everything after the ship hits the iceberg :(
over a year ago TitanicLover100 said…
I will always cry at the part where Jack dieds
over a year ago roasthemostoast said…
Y'all crying at the superficial romance of Titanic I've never even watched it the whole way through, the actual tragedy of the whole event is what moves me I always dream of the Titanic singing so sometimes I just watch the second half from when the iceburg hits when I'm feeling depressed and think of all that died and what it would be like and how I'd cope and what I would do for my girlfriend in that scenario and I start to cry when the band stop playing and go to leave, then come back and start playing the violin music is so beautiful. After that I just leak in silence as people jump off the boat. Sigh... :(
over a year ago alysajai said…
I cried at the very end when Rose and Jack kissed i cried and it's weird because i never cry in movies
over a year ago dancerwissues said…
I start crying at a really underrated scene. i start crying when the band starts playing the final song, and you see the different people dealing with the sinking in a certain way, like the old people in the bed. But i really start sobbing my eyes out when you see the mother telling her young kids a bedtime story so they fall asleep and wont be awake when they die </3
over a year ago TITANIIC said…
Look at this

About building new Titanic

link

Our website is link

See you on board , too?!

Look at this

About building new Titanic

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/titanic-again--2#/