Thriller Roleplay Neos Rising [Explicit]

Rogue475 posted on Oct 13, 2015 at 01:11AM
Warning; This story contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.
Welcome to Station: 07, the literal "Cloud City" of the 22nd century. Born into an era unlike any other, a time when the impossible is all but the reality, you are a citizen of the Seventh great floating city in the sky. Promises of a life of privilege and luster followed those who took up residents in these vast complexes, suspended in geo-synchronous orbit around Earth's skies. This, along with brilliant technological advancements have ensured mankind's survival safely in the confines of these mystical cities. When the many unlucky whom remain on the surface must hide away from the massive sandstorms and earthquakes that shake the planet at its very core, the people of Neos Seven will thrive safely for the rest of time.

"Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? truth is, people down there have it better off. Yeah sandstorms? Earthquakes? They're all nothing compared to life outside the wall... Oh they didn't tell you in the intro? Well, here's a little bit of history for you."

"In the year 2140, amidst this new found city in the sky, it wasn't all gold and glamorous as it's shown. No, this city was broken to begin with. And the man behind it all, Herald of the New Dawn, Mason Warwick... A posh noble and aristocrat who was by no design of his own, of course, became the most powerful man to have never set foot on the Earth. For his first act as Lord of the Neos, Mason made a giant wall, hard as the toughest most reinforced titanium alloy ever made... This wall of Jericho, separates the poor and innocent, from all of society and any clean source of food. This was the first act of many set forth by this mad man..."

"Eleven years have past and his reign is absolute, only there is a light in the darkness... The Echelon, a group of rebel insurrectionists, hoping to bring about the end of tyranny and restore justice to this world of chaos, have finally begun to act... And today, we found us a way to breach the great wall of Jericho..."

Name-
~
Age-
~
Base Personality- (Ex: Brash, Arrogant, Follower, Leader, etc...)
~
Appearance- (A pic will do)
~
Attire- (Most common attire)
~
Weapon Specialization-
~
Family-
~
Love Ties-
~
Designated Class- (Minority, Majority)
~
last edited on Oct 13, 2015 at 02:10AM

Thriller Roleplay 639 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 639

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Jack

Warwick stepped from the Armored Truck, securing his plated vest underneath his long black trenchcoat. With that, he went to the back, opening the doors to allow Alex her freedom. "We are to return here within an hour..."

It was Jack's first time outside the wall, and surely enough it wouldn't be his last. The air was hot, heated by the various reactors that resided on the outer districts of Neos. "C'mon, let's get this over with." He told Alex, watching the tops of the buildings, his nerves on edge.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PungoBliss said…
Alex nodded slightly. Without a camera within close proximity, she was blind until they reletased the subject, completely reliant upon the uneasy man beside her.
Jack

The two made their way into the streets, Jack's closeness to Alex made him anxious, even more so than he already was. The pain of losing her, knowing that she didn't remember a single one of the nights they had spent together, or the dinners they sat through. "Right this way..." He uttered, just as they came up on a dark alley.
Alex nodded again, just slightly, uneasy heralef. but not with his presence, with her lack of vision in the unfamiliar place. It bothered her, not seeing what she was doing, where she was going. trustinga not her person to lead her.
Jack

They stopped, roughly half-way down the alley. Jack tapped Alex's shoulder, watching the opening at the end of the walkway. "Alright, here's fine. Boot em' up." He told her in his iconically soft tone.
"Alex to control, begin initiation, subject Alpha. Prepare for release on my go." Alex spoke into her earpiece, fingers finding the watch sized computer on her wrist and turning it on, blinking a few times to focus as her computer chip connected to the one implanted in the beast, letting her see what Alpha did.
Across the street from the Alley, an alarm rang out, just as two shots followed suit. The various commoners nearby all began to panic, running in all directions. Only a few moments later, three masked thugs appeared from a shop, all armed with rifles. "C'mon, before the cops show up." One said, just as they started into the crowded streets.
"Release her." Alex's tone was dry, and her eyes followed the movements of the beast as it ran, unseen for the most part, tracking the thieves more quickly than the police ever could.
Jack

The thugs were quick to get off the street, heading straight down the alley that Alex and Jack had stopped. "... Fuck." The man uttered, shoving Alex behind a trash dumpster, going beside her quickly as he drew a sidearm. "Any day now..." He whisper instantly, hearing the rapid footsteps grow closer and closer.
"Shut up.' She snapped, just as the hybrid flashed past them, lunging and tearing the throat from the first thug before he could make a sound, moving onto the next with deadly accuracy.
Gunshots and screams followed as blood spat acrossed the alley. Within moments the creature was but along amongst the slaughtered thugs, their bodies torn and dripping with fresh blood. Jack glanced round the corner, quietly shifting back to where he sat beside Alex. "... Nice work." He murmured, sighing lightly as he lent his head against the steel dumpster.
The beast padded towards them, bright eyes peering around the dumpster at the pair before going to Alex. "Frightened, Jack?" She asked quietly.
Jack

The man closed his eyes, knowing the creature was watching him. "No..." He uttered quietly, his hand releasing his grip on the pistol at his side. "But I'm afraid of you... Not your monsters."
"I can't hurt you. what is there to be frightened of?" Alex asked, frowning slightly.
Jack

"You don't even know..." He muttered, standing slowly in that instant. "You've already hurt me, and it isn't even your fault." Jack said, his tone honest and calm. Though he feared what the beast could do, he trusted Alex, strangely enough...
The beast growled softly, the countless spines along her back rising in a threatening display, but Alex quieted her, standing after hI'm. "Someone told me, or I overheard that they downloaded my memories from my past life. That master Warwick has them, that they amuse him."
Jack

"Mason wasn't always the master... but, poison works well in politics." Jack uttered, shaking his head. His gaze turned to the creature before them. "... We used to be different, you and me, we were better... Honest... That all changed when Mason took over, hmmm, now I'm a joke and you're a means to an end."
"I wish I knew who I was. That I wasn't just a tool." The hybrid growled again at the anger in her tone.
Jack

"We both want the same thing, Alex..." He said, turning to her in that moment. "But we'll need to take the slow path if we have any hope of changing things."
She nodded slightly, eyes cast down. "I am under your command. howevver you see fit to go about doing things."
Jack

"It goes without saying, Mason cannot find out... He must not realize we are working against him." He paused, his eyes meeting her's in that moment. "We'll have to continue our little game against each other..."
She smiled a bit. "It will be my pleasure." Alex said, tone amused
Jack

"Of course." He grumbled, his gaze lowering, eyes growing distant. "What is easy for you, is not so for me..." Jack murmured, walking around the massive beast, unafraid.
The creature's eyes followed him, bright, unwavering. Intellegent. Alex stroked it's head, watching him from the beast's eyes. "What now, Jack?"
Jack

"Now we get back, wait it out." The man said, starting back for the truck. "... Alex, you did well." He nodded, glancing back at her as he went.
"Only did what I was programmed to." She sighed softly, following with the beast.
Jack

"It was a compliment, take it as you will." He shrugged, glancing up at the sky. The sun had just nearly slipped under a batch of clouds, providing perfect shade as the two made their way back.
She walked with her hands in her pockets, head down so anyone passing by didn't see how her eyes didn't focus, how she didn't look around. And the beast stayed well hidden in the shadows beside them, almost camouflaged.
Jack

The two were gone within a manner of minutes, the only traces left being pools of blood and disfigured bodies...

The Next Morning...

Ren awoke to the sound of Leah stirring under the sheets. He blinked a few times, his eye adjusting to the dimly lit room. The man then sighed lightly, rolling over as his arm wrapped around the girl.
Leah yawned softly, cuddling close to him, trying to drift back to sleep beside him, exhausted from the fright of the day before.
Ren

He didn't say anything to her, content to lay against her. Ren leaned over, kissing her ear and cheek.
She mumbled incoherently, pressing close to him, smiling softly. "Tryin to wake me up?" Leah muttered, snuggling tight to him.
Ren

He shrugged lightly, eyes closed. "Is it working?" Ren murmured before continuing his kisses down her neck.
"Mhm." She yawned softly, pressing her head into the pillow, giving him more space to kiss, smiling broadly, though still sleepy.
Ren

"Oh..." He smiled lightly, lowering his head against the nape of her neck. His fingers then tugged at her shirt from the neck opening, pulling it down enough for him to press his lips along her back.
She hummed softly, wordlessly, enjoying it. "How are you feeling, Ren?"
Ren

"Like I need a drink, or another night with you... Both..." He uttered, rising slightly. Ren then lowered himself, chin resting against her shoulder.
"At the same time?" She smirked a bit. He knew she didn't like him drinking, and never did it herself.
Ren

"Nah, fun with you." He smiled, fingers going to her, tickling the girl. "Then a drink, just one." Ren murmured happily.
She giggled, wriggling away from him, extremely ticklish. To the point that, to escape his fingers, she went right over the edge of the bed, taking the blankets with her.
Ren

The boy sat there for a moment, before bursting out laughing. He climbed over to see his handy-work, watching as the covers(well...) covered her.
She threw one of her shoes, the closest thing at hand, in his direction, still laughing and rather red in the face.
Ren

"Whoa!" He called out to her, dodging the projectile(If you could call it that). "You nearly put my eye out with that! My only good one, too." Ren said more quietly, hopping down near her, leaning over as he continued to tickle her.
She squealed ,squirming and smacking at his arms to try and get away, laughing so hard she didn't make any sound except her gasps for air.
Ren

"Yeah, you thought that might save you?" He asked, kneeling down as his fingers worked their magic.
Leah got a foot between them, pushing him off of her with her powerful leg, being gentle, of course. "Renner, I can't breath!" She giggled.
Ren

The boy fell on his back, dazed for a moment. The soft carpet floor had softened his landing, yet the young man remained there. "He sighed, starring up at the ceiling, his chuckling growing more low.
"Did I hurt you?" She asked, sitting up, frowning deeply with concern for him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Are you ok?"
Ren

The man raised his hand, forming a "Thumbs up", yet saying nothing. His hand lowered, going to his head as it touched his forehead.
"Renner, what's the matter? Did I hurt you?" She asked, going over to him, crouching by his head.