TheLefteris24 Club Ideas?

TheLefteris24 posted on May 22, 2016 at 06:21PM
If you have any suggestion for the improvement of this club, please feel free to share it here !!!!

TheLefteris24 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MisterH said…
How about a background?
TheLefteris24 commented…
Having a background here would certainly be nice to see but to put one, the Club needs to have a certain number of Fans in it. Mine does not meet the requirements !!!! over a year ago
over a year ago DisneyPrince88 said…
Top 20 facts about TheLefteris24
TheLefteris24 commented…
That is a pretty interesting idea. I will certainly consider it. Thank you very much !!!! over a year ago
DisneyPrince88 commented…
You're so welcome over a year ago
Autobiography ?
TheLefteris24 commented…
An Autobiography huh? Something like that is going to be long for sure XD Sure, I can do that. More information about me is going to be added soon just like you requested above !!!! over a year ago
When the game Danganronpa V3:Killing Harmony comes out, can you do a game review please ?
TheLefteris24 commented…
I don't think I have ever done an actual review before but sure. I can try that too !!!! over a year ago
Top 10s ?
TheLefteris24 commented…
More Top 10's are always welcome. I have been thinking of that for a while !!!! over a year ago
Your favorite and least favorite DanganRonpa Ships
TheLefteris24 commented…
Got it. Most likely, I'll make a poll for each of them pretty soon !!!! over a year ago
DisneyPrince88 commented…
That’d be cool over a year ago
Your least favorite anime series poll or review/article
TheLefteris24 commented…
Hmm... When it comes to mentioning my least favoring things, this sure can get a little bit tough. Will consider it though !!!! over a year ago
over a year ago SilentForce said…
This could use more Saint Seiya content XD
last edited over a year ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
XD I suppose so. Can't deny that. Will add more myself once I complete the Original Series. For now, I'm counting on you XD !!!! over a year ago
GDragon612 commented…
yupp agree !!! over a year ago
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
How about a roleplay? I personally want to do something similar to Castle Of Cagliostro, with a few epic fight scenes, and car chases.
GDragon612 commented…
good idea*-* over a year ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
Roleplaying huh? Well, I'm open to that. Especially as of late. Will keep that in mind !!!! over a year ago
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
Can you make a background now for the club there's clearly more fans than it was before? lol
GDragon612 commented…
agree with blind!!!<3 over a year ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
I would love to but it seems that I'm still not able to do that with my current amount of Fans. I can only suggest a new Icon or Banner so far !!!! over a year ago
over a year ago GDragon612 said…
kiss
all About your waifu and fav games
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ OH! YOU CAN BE SURE YOU'LL BE SEEING MORE ABOUT BOTH SOON! THOSE MATTERS JUST KEEP EXPANDING XD !!!! over a year ago