The Winx Club NEWS!!!

nevenkastar posted on May 09, 2011 at 12:53PM
In the United States, Rainbow has revoked the distribution rights for the entire series from 4Kids, and was seeking for a new partner.

On September 2, 2010, Nickelodeon announced through a press release that they will be co-producing seasons 5 and 6 of Winx Club.

In late February of 2011, Viacom stated that Keke Palmer will not be playing the voice of "Keisha," but rather Aisha (Layla), Keisha being a typo. In late March of 2011, Molly C. Quinn announced she will be voicing Bloom. Josh Keaton announced that he will voice Valtor in season 3.

The U.S premiere of the fifth season of the series is scheduled to air in February of 2012 on Nickelodeon. On March 16th, 2011, information was released stating that Nickelodeon will release four one-hour specials summarizing the first two seasons from June to September of 2011. Season three will begin in October, and their dub of season four will come out sometime later. Season five will premiere in February of 2012
In the United States, Rainbow has revoked the distribution rights for the entire series from 4Kids, a

The Winx Club 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chrie said…
lol I'll miss layla's old voice but I'm glad they will replace bloom's voice her voice is tha worst of all
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Wonder who will sound flora!
over a year ago nevenkastar said…
i dont know when i find out i tell you!!!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Eugh gosh. Now I'm really now going to watch season 5 -_-
Like 4 seasons wasn't enough, Indigo just wants to make some more cash so, like all good businesses, they make more of what ppl want. Them proving that Nickelodeon will provide seasons 4, 5 and 6, makes me wanna barf all other the damn place.
4kids actually did a good job with the dubbing. I don't know why the fuck ppl have been complaining about what 4kids did to the show. Nickelodeon is just bad.
They've just put me off the new seasons for good -.-'
Thanks for ruining a good show.
last edited over a year ago