The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Mad science. (All witches allowed)

pandawinx posted on Mar 31, 2011 at 05:46PM
Mad science is a new class for well-- mad science. By the genius--- some might argue high, professor Cozmos Lee (possible Angel dad no.1)
So enjoy your classes, throw a rocket in some-one's face, find out what happened if you mix those two mysterious red and blue potions together, create a new Frankenstein if you really want. He has all the totally amazing and weird technical stuff for it.

Oh, and guess what, he's possible dad no.1 for angel, and she's hired you to investigate who's her dad.

What the rooms like: Metal walls, ceiling and floor, very cold but full of weird and wonderful equipment.
What the teachers like: Mr.Lee is...interesting........
Enjoy! :)
Mad science is a new class for well-- mad science. By the genius--- some might argue high, professor

The Winx Club 208 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 208

over a year ago pandawinx said…
Angel: His class isn't for 10 mins yet, so, you ready to investigate?
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Chimera;*walks in whit Soemthing like a pixie*hey Yuro! where do you think I should sit Down?
Angel: Woah, a bonded pixie? Aren't they just for---like, fairies?
Yoru:I AM NOT A PIXIE!!!
Chimera:yoru is My Boyfriends Chater Chara! Now he is whit my!So piss off!
Yoru:I AM NOT A PIXIE!!!
Chimera:yoru is My Boyfriends Chater Chara! Now he is whit my!So piss off!
smirk
Angel: (smirks) Sorry Chimera. My mistake. so we going to spy on Mr.Lee or what?
last edited over a year ago
Chimera:and I am not Chimera I am Utua!
Chimera:and I am not Chimera I am Utua!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Adina: *Walks over to Angel* Ever since a few days ago, I think she's been going crazy. She thinks her name is now Utua or something... But I'll help you. Where do you think we should look first?
Angel: well, what do you reckon happened? And i reckon we should go up to him and confront him-----now or never.
Adina: Psh! How the fuck would I know?! Hm... I guess that seems like the best idea. I'll come with you to talk to him once he comes into class.
Chimera;Yoru!*giggles* you litlle kitty!*starts to masaze him*
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Tanya*comes in with some big Dark circles under eyes,goes to Chimera*Listen..Ill give you anithing,ANITHING just pleaz,pleaz tell your birth giver too undo this curse!I didnt get any slepp i was aweke all night thinking about my dear beautiful lovly vodka..ah how miss her..*tallks about it as it was a "she"*
Adina: Uh alirght then... So Angel? Have any ideas when this ass will show up?
Chimera:*looks at Tanya whit an Evil look*P-I-S-S O-F-F
Tanya:Oh come on!I was up ALL night thinking about Amor-vodka!I ment vodka...fuck
Chimera:Listen I don't know who you are and I don't care what you did whit amore!
Tanya:Whos Amora?Never hear of her*aquard laughe*I said vodka!And stop acting stupid or do you have amnesia or something?
Yoru:*bites Tanya*she sed PISS OFF!
Tanya:ouch*gets angry*fine you little fu*k!*goes awey*thinks-but i will have my vengens..*
Yoru:>P*giggles*
Chimera:oh here my litlle Cudle Kat!*starts to play whit him*
Tanya:*thinks-whats wrong with her!Shes not herself at all..*
ChimerA:(thinks:I am myself...Just Whit out a stone heart...)Hey Yoru do want to Eat?
surprise
Cozmos: (enters and stares at girls) Ok then.....A) how did you get into the lab, B) why are you in the lab and C) where did my cheese sandwich go?
ChimerA:*looks up*wow...*her eyes get all wide*isin't he hot?
Yoru:*slaps her*you have Ikuto!
Chimera:yeah you are right...
ChimerA:*looks up*wow...*her eyes get all wide*isin't he hot?
Yoru:*slaps her*you have Ikuto!
Chimera:yeah you are right...
Tanya:A-we got thro the door duuh,B-*points at Angel-because this may be your doughter and C-who gives a fu*k?
Chimera:*makes the Sandwich apaer*sorry Yoru was a bit hungry...*makes some fishes apear to Yoru*
Cozmos: Thank you.........A and C make sense, wait--- Can you say point B again?!?! O.O
Tanya:*roles her eys*ohhh..do i really have too repyt myself??
Chimera:angel here thinks you are her Mother fucking Dady!*rule eyes and starts to sleep whit Yoru*
Angel: (puts hands on face) (whispering) Great tactics T, fricking great method.
Cozmos: I'm sorry, but that's 100 percent impossible.
Tanya:*raises her brow*Why?
Chimera:*wakes up*awn!listen!I can see your memories!you did Fuck wwhit Angels mom another Find your self!Come on Yoru we have to meet Ikuto!
Tanya:*Too Chimera*Whats up with you and that guy anyway?Your totaly obsesd with him!Fu*k wake up why dont ya...
Chimera:*moves her head a bit*it's something you will never feel!oh wait you are in it too but your love isin't like you wud like it to by!*laughts and walks out*
Tanya:*blushes*I have no idea what your tallking about..*lies*
Chimera:*out side*black cat!
Ikuto:is here whit her litlle Green Snake!*kisses her*
Chimera:my friends keep asking why I am whit you and ect...
Ikuto:leave them to my!
Chimera:no no!wait!I don't want them hurt!Well you can hurt Tanya!But Leave Adina alone!
Ikuto:sure!*smiles*now lets go where we should go!
Chimera:yaeh!Lets go!*they leave*
Tanya:*things-i dont fell anything!Who does she think i am too posabbly fall for that goody too-shose cute-faced girly little fairy!First of all i dont like the same sex and sacond of all i dont even like fairys...even thousht she does have really pretty eys...fu*k..
Chimera:So it's starts in 2 hours?
Ikuto:yes!I want her to LEave my alone! and I don't want to hide you enymore!
Chimera:aw!Then I must do this too*giggleS* My Own Heart: Unlock!*transforms into Kitty girl*hhihihi!*giggles agen*
Ikuto:*kisses her*you are even Cuter in Cat form!
Adina: How is it impossible that you're not her baby daddy? *Smirks*
Teacher:posible!
Tanya:ahhh*takes a nedle and takes some blood hrom the teacher and gives it in the bottle then takes some from Angel and gives in the other bottle*This will be easier and quicker then the DNK test,*gives her hands on the bottles so the blood starts boiling then pots a lot of diferent kemicals in there*

Teacher:You shouldent be messing with this..

Tanya:Dont worry homy,i won the scienc fair 9 years in a row*still working*There!Now when we put these two blood sampels together we will see if you are Angels father of not*to Angel*Will you do the honer and spill them in the same botthel?If it raises up its your dady but if it just turns yelow then hes not,*smirks and gives it too Angel*
Teacher:*gets nervusE*
Tanya:Came on Angel!I havent got all day!*unpaciant*
blush
Cozmos: Well, who's the mother?
Angel: Some chick called Vibbrinnia Dolittle....
Cozmos: Oh...her...
Angel: You knew her?
Cozmos: She was a close friend of mine. (in mind- who i shagged the brains out of.)
Angel: (puts blood in)
(Identity test results come out in "unsure.")
Angel: Well, that test sucks. Can't we get a official one or something? Oh and chimera, you can read minds right? Can you check his thoughts for me while i ask questions?
Cozmos: Fire away.
Angel: Who was she?
Cozmos: She was a person.
Angel: Go on, what was she like?---
Cozmos: She was shy. She had a really severe stutter and only really talked to close friends. She had another boyfriend, i think his name was--- Pyshimar Lopez or something. She always looked terrified around him, she flinched a lot. It was kind of weird. She herself, was gorgeous and sweet, but sometimes i'ld catch her in the corridor looking out the window and she would look like a depressed loner. (thinks- And she was very hot. Wait, why did i just reveal all that?)
Adina: *Eyes grow wide at his tought* HA! Knew it. *Smirks* He could be your baby daddy.
Angel: (Scarcasm) Yay, my mum was a pyshcopath.
Cozmos: Not as pyschopathic as her fricking ex-boyfriend. I HATED HIM!!!!!!
Angel: Ohh, juicy gossip about mr.Lopez, please spill.
Cozmos: I'm not revealing anything about a fellow teacher. Even if that teacher so happens to make me want to scoop my eyes out with ice-cream scoops and donate my self-esteem to medical science. Did i mention i'm a very nerdy and scary teacher? (smiles)
Adina: Fuck. If you think you're scary, I'd hate to see what you call "Terrifying". *Rolls eyes* I've probably seen worst shit in one day than you have in your whole life. *Fold arms*
Cozmos: I've seen doughnuts dying. And i've been to a bieber concert. To can't get more scary than that.