The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Lagoon-Library. (All witches allowed)

pandawinx posted on Mar 25, 2011 at 04:29PM
Ok, so perhaps Mr and Mrs. Seewead are half fish, and they have water proof books. And there's water everywhere. And most seniors use it to surf. And there's always the ocassional whirlpool. But the library is a great place to study and um....Learn how to swim.
What the room looks like: It really, really big....and wet. The books are water-proof, and only seniors studying for cloudtower end of stay tests, skivers, nerds and really good swimmers seem to go here. It's often very quiet.
Things to do:
1. Learn to swim, Mr and Mrs Seewead the librarians, could teach you a thing or two.
2. study for TESTS.
3. Find a good book to read, you might suprise yourself.
4. Help angel, if she's called on you.....What she want help with? Only one way to find out!

Enjoy! (if you don't fall into a whirlpool)
Ok, so perhaps Mr and Mrs. Seewead are half fish, and they have water proof books. And there's water

The Winx Club 173 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 173

over a year ago pandawinx said…
Angel: (all the others are next to her) Your probably wondering why i called you all here? Well, guys, what Ms.Medusa said has really gotten to me---- I wanna find out more about my past and my family! And I'll need your help! And i know you're probably wondering why you should help me but----- (pauses) Tanya, I'll pay for all your alcohol and get-drunk fast pills for the next year! and i'll cover for you when you drink in class! Adina, I know you hate me even more than everyone else, but your allowed to use all my stuff and i'll pay you fifty bucks! October, I've read the plan for this terms medusa-sic class and it's singing. I could get you out of the class so you don't have to sing as i know you think noise sucks and i'll pay you 50 bucks as well. Silvette, I'll pay you 100! And Chimera, i'll clean out your snakes litter box for the next year, feed them and if you like you can even turn me to stone after it's done. Deal?
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Tanya:*thinks*Deal!But just so you know..i still hate you the moust,but for now i guees*shakes her hand*we can let our diferences asid*thinks-im gonna get soo drunk after this!*
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Chimera;*takes a book*read this!*the book has name"History of Witches"*tell your name and it will show you all you need!and My Snakes don't do to liter box!and well if I wur you I wudin't feed them!they olny eat Human Meat!
Angel: Actually, I'm half fairy, half were-tiger, but with witch descendents and----- (blushes) It's complicated. (the girls start to search the old history books) (Half a hour later) This is hopeless. (Book falls out of shelf, angel opens it, the book is entitled: "List of Children born in 2010 and their family") I was born in 2010! 14 years ago now....Opens, it and looks in the 'D', there are seven Dolittle's, one of which oddly says "Dr.Dolittle."
Chimera:hurry up!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Adina: Yeah, hurry up. I'm getting sick and tired of waiting for you to find out who your parents are...
chimera:*changed her clothies kn 2 secs and jumps in the pool*ah it feels good!!
over a year ago silverfairy said…
Silvette:By the way, I wouldn't mind if you didn't give me any rewards.It's alright!*starts to looks for other books*
surprise
Angel: Hey, adina. I'm paying you for a reason. (turns to page marked "Angel Dolittle") (Links- mother- Vibbibrinnia dolittle- possible fathers- Caspian Mars, Cozmos Lee and Pyshimar Lopez.) (:O) Guys....(Quickly and quietly) come read this.
Tanya:*Looks at the page Angel was showing*What?!I cant belive this!*in shock*
Angel: Don't panic, it's might be either one of the other guys...(thinks- please?)
Tanya:Well..you should have a DNK-check-then youll know if..Mr.Lopez..ghm well you get what im saiing
Chimera:that dude?*laughts*gosh!!Relax!he isin't your dad!I searthed his head alots of times!
Tanya:*to Angel*I think youll need a psihaitrest after this on*laughes aquardly*
Chimera:hey Tanya!come and have a swim!*makes a swimsute apear on Tanyas body*
Tanya:Acually..i would reather be in a džakuzi*makes one big circul flor burn down then when the vather started rising she boild it and got in*Ahhh..i love this
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Adina: Oo! I feel bad for ya Angel! What if that sick ass really is your father? He was just hiding deep within his mind so no one could find out?
Chimera:*giggles*
Senior Witch 1:O.O did Mera Just Giggled??
Senior witch2:wow...
Angel: Well, thank you for your kind words for adina, but it's only a one in three chance.....(pauses) I have a idea. We're going to look up all these people one by one and look for them. Meet them, find out about there life's!
Tanya:*sarcastic*How fun..Why do you want to find out who your parents are anyways?Like why do you bother with such s*it?
Chimera;*secretly Swims naer Tanya grabs her feet and Puls her into water*hahaha!*laughts*oh Adina!*change her clothies too and puls her to the water too*
Tanya:Great!Now Ive got my hair weet!*goes out*I hate geting my hair messd up
Chimera:*makes it dry*here!you still must by here!*puls her in agen*
Tanya:ughhh..anyway Angel i gave you a question
Chimera:*giggles*come on!swim!or can't you swim??*laughts*
Tanya*to Chimera*I know how to swem!I just think its childish and lame-no ofenc or anything
Chimera:really?show my!
Tanya:uhh,very well*swims too the whole poll and back in about a sec*I always swem that good*doesnt lie*i was one of the best child swimers in the world..but the profesors in the Boarding school were just soo pushy!They were like:Do this,do that!I meen..you get an A+ in every test,be in ALL the compotisions ever and always get an aword,go to singing classes,swimig classes...a little too much jeeez*roles her eys*
Chimera:you You can sing??*shoked*
Tanya:Didnt sing in a long time though
Chimera:wow....
Tanya:What?
Chimera:just that you don't look like singer!
Tanya:I dont look like a singer?*laughes*well i stoped singing when i was 7,8 or 9 dont remember-how should a singer look like anyways?
Chimera:well not like you!
Tanya:Do explain
Chimera:I mean They are Girly or Evil!you are Eviler then evil!so you are not a singer!
Tanya:*laughes evely*I know,but a child is a child right?
Chimera:yeah
Angel: So i can kick whoever my father is ass. (smiles sweetly)
Chimera:hey angel!come here!*change her clothies too and drags her in*
Tanya:So,witch one of those guys do we check out first?
Chimera;I ant helping you!
Tanya:But..then you wont get paid
last edited over a year ago
Chimera:you do I don't!*swims on her back*you see all I need is something Angel can't get my!
Tanya:Imortality?
ChimerA:*stop*huh??
Tanya:What do you want that she cant get you?*smirks*
Chimera:Something one of Us wud Kill if I do it!*smiles evily and looks at Adina*
Tanya:whatevz..