The Winx Club Roleplay: Cloudtower! Medusa-sic class. (for all witches)

pandawinx posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 08:54AM
Ms.Cooper (but everyone just calls her Veevee) is the medusa-sic teacher who absolutely hated school when she was there and was like a witch in alfea. Now teaching cloudtower, everyone loves Ms.Cooper as she let's you skip homework, let's you slack off in class and makes the lesson a lot more fun than it ever would be in that fairy-school of alfea!
What the rooms like: Small and triangular, the the room is painted black with no windows, fortunately, Veevee has introduced the light-bulb to her beloved school of witches.
Things to do-
1. Greet your new classmate--- I mean teacher, Ms. Cindy Cooper/Veevee DiCaprio!
2. Do the lesson. honestly, it's nothing like your usual music lesson, she gives cobweb coins generously to whoever does so much as sings a note of her-totally witched up music--- plus she has a voice big enough to blow the roof of of the Medusa-sic class!

Enjoy!

(why the picture of the freak-storm? Oh right, well, no teachers perfect....If Veevee sees a good performance and is really pleased, um....they'll be a power-cut and a massive storm....but that HARDLY ever happens.....)
Ms.Cooper (but everyone just calls her Veevee) is the medusa-sic teacher who absolutely hated school

The Winx Club 426 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 426

over a year ago pandawinx said…
(everyone is sat down as veevee enters, she is wearing a gothic but stylish dress, and looks pretty witchy for a teacher.)
Veevee: (sits down) Let's face it. None of you actually want to be here. You're probably thinking about what's on TV, red-fountain boys and ways to spite alfea girls, in fact, your probably considering throwing a lightning bolt to shut me up as i speak, but if it's comforting, i don't want to be here either. I just got out of jail.
Witch 1: (raises hand) why?
Veevee: (smiles) I would tell you, but then I'll have to kill you. (Half the class laughs, the other half are staring in shock, thinking they've just witnessed a miracle.) Now, the lesson-plan says i'm meant to teach you about some winx club in concert- C R A P, but i figured you'll all rather stick pins in your eyes, so i thought we could do a bit of free-style.
Angel: Wait---- aren't you a fairy? (eyes widen)
Veevee: I'm not a fairy or a witch. I'm Veevee. So spare me that kind of racism please.
Witch 2: (smirking, folding arms, hoping to get upper-hand on this teacher) I bet you can't even sing! Aren't you like forty? (puts hands on hips, light laughter)
Veevee: top forty sweetie. hit it! (sings song below)
over a year ago missdada15 said…
Tanya:*wispers to herself*I fell sick...*eats one more of the "get drunk fast pills"and runs out of the class to trou up in the midle of her song*

*thinks-bad idea*
last edited over a year ago
wink
Veevee: (no-one seems to notice until the end of the song, by which point everyone is cheering with the exception of Tanya.) Drunk?
Angel: (nods slowly) i-i think she is....
Veevee: wait here. Oh, and there's pizza on the desk if you need it.
Everyone: PIZZA! XD
Veevee: (walks over to Tanya) Hm....Wish some-one would hurry up and invent a non-hang-over wine, well, if we can split the atom......(smiles) So, you enjoy being drunk or enjoy drinking---? I personally, enjoyed the attention, when i was 15.
Tanya:Bout*trous up again*but i dont enyoy the hadace and the throwing up that much...
Veevee: I've been there. Do you sing?

(Meanwhile:
Angel: (sitting next to silvette and Maldrine) so----- Cloud tower's pretty....eventful...I've only been here 12 hours.
Tanya:no..i use too when i was little but it just sems lame now
Veevee: (Shrugs) your choice. How are you finding your room-mates?
Tanya:there a bunch of losers*getsout of the bathroom*What do you wat from me Ms?Your not gonna turn me in are you?
Veevee: No. I was just wondering.....
Tanya:Whatevz..can i go backto the class now?
Veevee: No one stopping you from skipping class if you want, but we'll love you to go, I was about to announce some big news. (walks back to class where everyone's eating pizza) So we're all in agreement that's better than learning about old cooper girl records?
Well, the following 4 pupils are going to go to after-school sessions, sorry everyone. Tanya, Adina, Angel and Chimera. Oh, and apparently Silvette's and Mardrine's parents want them to attend after school classes. (sighes) i'm so sorry.
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Adina: Wait-- Here?! Oh no! I'd rather be stabbed with a silver stake than go to class here. *Hisses and tail flicks*
Veevee: I know, me too, i'm bored out of my mind. O.O
Angel: (thinks- this teacher is seriously freaking me out here.)
Veevee: But if it's comforting to know, i have chocolate.
worried
Angel: Ok then......(Thinks- CRAZY.)
Adina: Chocolate? *To Angel: Yeah, I finally agree with you on something. She's really starting to creep the shit out of me.*
blush
Angel: (Back to adina) Do you think she's really like--- you know? a fairy, i heard the rumors before i came here there's actually a FAIRY working here.....
Adina: Most likely. In all my years of living, I don't think I've ever heard of some teacher especially here being this laid back and turning us into procrastinators when it comes to doing our homework. *Narrows eyes and tail flicks angrily*
Tanya*decides to go back to the clasroom,the hang over stopd but the pills workd as usual,she sat down*

Classmate 1:Your the one with the Devils fire?You can berely stand on your feet-pathetic!

Tanya:*wispers to her*You are soo locky im not sober right now,
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Chimera:*drinking her Snake posion*ah refresing!
Some Studests:*frekt out*
worried
(end of class, all six of the girls have attended after-school classes, they are standing in a line, impatience and waiting for Veevee to say something.)
Veevee: (fixing a light-bulb) You know, Light-Bulb are wonderful, under-rated inventions. A light that won't turn on--- well, that's just sad. :(
Angel: So......Are you going to give us chocolate now and tip us off or?
Veevee: (ignores Angel's comment) I'll like to hear each and every one of your voices please.
Angel: Wait--- what?
Veevee: Don't worry it's not high school musical- no one's going to start dancing behind you or anything. Just sing a song, one by one--It's in my lesson plan which i wrote while i was wasted--- who wants to go first?
Tanya:This is so stupid..
Chimera:I don't sing!olny My snake do!
Veevee: In agreement. But ms.Griffin told me if i don't make you do this she's suspending you and i'll lose my job so, well, life can suck sometimes. But i really don't want you girls suspended....Then i don't get to mess with your brain.
Tanya:for the love of the f*** jezus crist,dont make me sing
Chimera:fine!Gosh but you regret this!
Adina: That wasn't bad Chimera... I guess-- I'll go next. To get this over with!
Chimera:tnx!and wow Nice!

P.S.:I cudin't think of a good song T_T I putted the one I was listeing that momentXD
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Maldrine: (thinking: Graat i hope they don't run away!)
(sings the song below)
over a year ago silverfairy said…
(i'm lovin this roplay!)
Silvette: *Thinking*:Hmmm....which song should i sing? Got it!
I'll sing next...
(This is a song i love so much!Hope you like it)
Chimera:*she is feeling dizzy*teacher!I feel dizzy...*faints*

There are some Gass that olny effects Half-blood ones!(Chimera,Adina,Angel)
Tanya:We have too get them out of the classroom Ms!
Adina: *Shakes off this feeling* So do I... *Clenches her stomach and leans against the wall* Is it me, or did something just come in here to make Chimera and I sick? *Closes eyes and takes a few deep breaths and starts coughing up... Blood.* Oh shit... *Faints*
Silvette: (gasps) We have to get them outta here!
Cooper;to the nuerse!!!!
Tanya:yea you do that,im just gonna sit her*sens a messige to her mother-did you do that Miss?If may i ask your greatnes*

*no reply*

Tanya:*thinks-I wonnder..she does need half-blooded witches to form her dead underground army..but why would she want too kill my classmates?It probably wasnt her anyway-and even if it was her,she isnt obligated too tell me that*
Cooper;*they run to the nurse*are they allright?!??
Nurse:well they breaved some strange Killer Gas that hurts olny Half-Blood Witches!
Veevee: Lemme handle this. (Stares at Chimera) You. You haven't done anything.
Angel: um...what?
Veevee: You did it. (says it as if asking "what's on tv tonight?") don't worry. no big deal. You're snakes. (whistles and snakes appear) they've been giving off venomous radiation out of nervousness. Don't worry, there's a simple cure.
Angel: (only half concsious) w-w-what?
Veevee: (passes her chocolate and adina. and chimera.) Eat.
Tanya:chocolate?*thinks-ok guees it wasnt the great Miss after all*
Chimera:*eats it*I bey I sold gas in thw class room!!it felt like I NOW WHO seded it but not so closy!!like somes mom or dad or another famaly member try to kill us!!
over a year ago Elie_star said…
surprise
October - (appears in the class with a fake smile) What's going on here? I mean, I've just hear some strange noises and I came here to see what's happening. Y-you! (points to Veevee, shocked) Why are you here? You.. you're Veevee!
Adina: *Wakes up* She's the teacher dumbass. And if you be so kind as to close your mouth and sit down, maybe we could all possibly leave this place. *Stands up and shakes slightly, soon sitting down*
meh
October: (sits down staring at Adina) You know? I like you, you don't say anything more the necessary. What's your name?
Adina: *Blinks a few times* Uh-- Thanks I guess. My names Adina-Dragulia-Helsing... And you're-- October if I may guess?
Selvette: October....Did see you coming!
October: (try a little smile) Yes, my name's october. Someone was singing just a moment ago... I liked her song.
Chimera:*rule eyes*you now what??I am not here to Study so bey!*disapears*
Tanya:*Thinks about what Chimera said*

Miss:*sens a messige*:You foll!Stop thinking about it now,disobey me and you WILL face the concecuences.*

Tanya:*sends back*my apologies Miss but i sweer i cant really control that

Miss:How do you meen you cant?If i say you can you can,if i say dont think you will stop thinking-understod?

Tanya:*a bit scared*Yes Miss,i understand
smile
Veevee: Why i'm here----- Ok it's a really long story (says it plainly as if talking about what to wear tomorrow) When i was 15 i stole this magical crest and got into prison for 15 long cold years, until i managed to spoon my way out of prison. When i got out i found a old friend of mine, Pyshimar Lopez, in a dust-bin, looking half-dead and pulled him out. We got here and pretended we actually knew stuff about the subject we're teaching, and now we're teachers here. (smiles) And the best bit is--- I have chocolate!
cloudy
Angel: (smiles thinly) Don't worry, i think she's remotely sane.
Tanya:*looks angry at Angel then speks to the teacher*Its not fair that they sent you too priso for 15 years just because you stole something,i stoled a lot..-uh..i meen..its just not fair!And dont worry nobady is going too tell anything...or els*looks at her clasmatess*