The Winx Club Roleplay: cloudtower! Skull dorm! (Welcome students- Darla, October, Maldrine and Tanya!)

pandawinx posted on Mar 19, 2011 at 08:59AM
PLEASE READ! :)
This is Darla's, October's, Maldrine's and Tanya's dorm in cloudtower! They've just arrived and have got into their rooms.

The room is: Really chilly and drafty, but then again witches love that. It is under-ground (underneath cloudtower) and the walls, ceilings and floors are made of transparent glass, so you can see through to the roots and plants growing underground. It is a large room with four beds- two velvet green beds (October and Maldrine)- two velvet black beds (Darla and Tanya.)
The witches of Skull dorm's parents have sent them some items, just to make sure they enjoy their stay:
Darla- Her parents have sent over some new flames which will come in handy at cloudtower during class.
October- Her parents have sent over a book of potions to try out on her new cloudtower friends..
Maldrine- Her family have sent her a radio with all the latest hits from cloudtower favorite- the cooper girls! (which fairies, for some odd reason, hate.)
Tanya- has received a new dream catcher to catch good dreams and help her nightmares flow through- witches are one of the few species in the magic dimension who enjoy nightmares and find good dreams terrifying..

Things to do (suggestions)-
1. Why not meet your other dorm-mates? weather vemonlicious or vile, you'll be spending a awful lot of three years with them.
2. Elect a Dorm leader! Each dorm in cloud-tower needs a dorm leader- why? (smirk) you'll find out soon enough....You can elect by vote, no voting for yourself!

enjoy! (picture below--- the skull dorm's trademark---- skulls. funny coincidence.
PLEASE READ! :)
This is Darla's, October's, Maldrine's and Tanya's dorm in cloudtower! They've just a

The Winx Club 55 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

over a year ago missdada15 said…
Tanya:ah*happy*i love this room*trous herself on one of the beds*this is mine..so sinc we will be staing in the same room for a long time,i should atlest now your names
over a year ago chrie said…
mako:(infront of tha dorm's door)(slips a folded piece of paper in tha bottom of tha door then leaves)

(tha letter reads:

to,
witches of tha skull dorm

darla is still away 4 a while now if she comes back then u'll know it,like usual

P.S. if u know tha bed arrangements then plz tell her her dorm n bed when she comes

from,
mako)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Maldrine: (enters and throws her bad onto her bed.)(sits on the bed, takes a book and starts to read)
Tanya:*too Maldrine*hey you with the book,whats your name again?
Maldrine: I don't remember telling you my name. Anyway I'm Maldrine Cristae Ciarus. Let me guess, you're in this dorm....right?
Tanya:*raises her brows*You dont have a problem with that do you?
Maldrine: No...no prob. So...(thinking;I'm not good at this) So what's your...um...name?
darla:(puts her blade on the table next 2 her bed)(lies on her bed)
Tanya:Tanya*takes out a bottle of vodka witc she stole from some witch and takes her "get drunk fast pill"*

You want some?I dont really like sharing but some company wont boter me

*gives a pill and a glass of vodka to Maldrine and Darla*
Tanya:*looks at Darlas blade*Am..why do you need that for?
over a year ago Elie_star said…
smirk
October: (enters the room and stare at her room-mates) Hi everyone. My name's October. (notice the book of potions and pick it up, grinning. Then sit down on her bed) "Black potions for black souls"... it sounds interesting. So, what's up here?
Darla:thnx tanya oh n 4 tha blade becarful with it it has more power than u know but it's not as powerfull as my sister's blade only minions of tha underworld can control powers of tha underworld which in ludes tha thing thet ur looking at but I can control it
Darla:n I'm not as like as tha other witches yes I'm a demon I can transform 2 a black dragon when ever I want so ur not tha only 1 ho has powers like a dragon
Tanya:*annoyd*I dont have the dragon fire like that little fairy Bloom or whatever her name is!I have the devils fire-much more powerfull*thinks-if you know how too use it*
Darla:oh ok
Tanya:*takes the pill and drinks from the bottle*If you swolow down this pill you will be drunk as hell no matter how much will you drink
over a year ago pandawinx said…
smile
Veevee: (enters without knocking) (Passes chocolate to october) Your late arriving! (Smiles) well i'm the random teacher who teaches everyone's least favorite subject, and i'll be tormenting you through-out your stay here! (smiles) Veevee Dicaprio.
Tanya:I do hate your subject Ms but its still my favorit cause i hate all of the other subjects and profesors more,i meen i dont hate you*doesnt lie* you know..i never ask profesors if they want too have some vodka but you seem pretty cool-so will you join us?
cool
Veevee: (shrugs) Sure, why not.
Tanya*gives her some Vodka into a glass and offers her the pill*
veevee: (excepts the vodka but not the pill) Nah, thanks though.
Tanya:Can i ask you how old were you when did you started drinking Ms?
Veevee: I started when i was 14. I was going through a tough time at school and with my family and mates, and i suppose i became your ultimate bad-ass student. I stole, i drank, i was a total b-atch to my own friends...(shrugs) I'm glad i'm out of that NOW. I still drink though, just not heavily...well, most of the time. (winks)
Tanya:*thinks-that remainds me of someone*I started when i was 13-thats only 6 years from now*drinks*
Angel: (has been ease-dropping through the key-hole)
Veevee: (not even facing the door) Hi angel.
Angel: (jaw drops)
Veevee: (smiles) You can come in.
Angel: (enters) wait---- but---
Veevee: I know a ease-drop any-where. Try a bit harder next time, please. (drinks some of the vodka)
Angel: (without thinking) what else happened! (blushes) No-- wait, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to--
Veevee: nah it's ok. (joking) As long as i get to hear YOUR life story next.
Angel: did you have any friends?
Veevee: I had a band of close friends, and i had my best friend, Pyshimar Lopez.
Angel: Woah--- MR.LOPEZ?
Veevee: I know, i had bad taste.
Angel: what happened?
Veevee: We had a pretty brief no-string attached relationship and then i slapped him on the face......19 times and broke the windows in his car. (grins at memory and sips more vodka) I really shouldn't be saying all this to students, i better stop now....
Tanya:*a little anoyed because Angel ceme)You dont have too look at as as your students in your free time*smiles*i meen we are drinking vodka together,i never did that with a teacher before*laughes*(shes a bit drunk)
mischievous
October: I don't like drinking... but our first day here has to be celebrated. (write a circle in the air and a bottle of myrtle and some glasses appears in the air) Would you join? (Drinks)
Angel: I don't like drinking either, tastes horrible and i'll like to have a liver when i'm thirty. (smiles at october and excepts myrtle) thanks.
Tanya:a liver is a vit-vital organ is a-a reddish-ish brown organ with fou-ur lobes of unequal size and shape..i meen shape and siz-size. A human li-liver normally weights 1.4–1.6 kg*Has a smart-drunk face xpresion*
Darla:veevee I thought we're already seperating a few years ago do enythin u wantbjust don't bother me my work starts tommorow n I hope u remember wat I meant I didn't arrive long enough so don't bother me n don't thouch my weapons if u wanna live
Tanya:*laughes*yo-you are soo funy!You know wa-what els is funy?Orange!!*lauges again*upps!I thi-nk i may have eaten the wrong pill!*cant stop laughing*Thats funny too!Im sooooo fu-funny!
Darla:.........
laugh
Tanya*laughing*Why are you loo-looking at me lik-like that!I get it!You are tr-trying too be even more fu-uny!and you are!Why do-dont you blink,blink?*Scary loud laughing that makes you want too shot yourself in the face*
Darla:(thinks:wat is she up 2 now)o-k first ur drunk n now ur laughing like it's tha end of everythin
laugh
Tanya:*still laughing..*unt-ntil the Little Prince dies its not the end of everything-oh wait!Hes already deed-i rem-member and that good because he isnt al-alive the snake did it,bad snake but now he is hooooome*nope,she doesnt stop laughing*

(The Little princ is a book if you read it you know what shes tallking about)
last edited over a year ago
Darla:well I do heve 2 admit this is kinda funny(giggles)
heart
Tanya:I know right?!Ohh i soo loooove you Da-Darla!And i love you too Veeeeveeee!Love y-ou October!Love you Maldrine!And the moust of all I LOVE YOU Angel!I love you all and im saing t-this but i dont really even k-know what the word love meens!*...still laughing..she isnt gonna stop you know?*
smile
Darla:thnx luv ya 2 :) n yes I don't realy know wat love means either(drinks a bit of tha vodka)
Tanya:But it is a verrry funy word though*giggls then stares at the wall for some time and doesnt blink*
Darla:yes I do think it sounds kinda funny 2 hear
Tanya:*still staring at the wall*I see..black marks...is bad have see-i dont know bad,no bad little million marks..
October: (tries to stay serious but can't help smiling) You're funny, Tanya, but calm down now, or you'll get hurt.
Darla:(thinks:hmmm.........)
Tanya:I think i need a glass of vother..i dont fell good anymore,i think i want too be sober now*the good trip turned into a bad trip*
darla:(roles eyes)
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
(hey ppl look at Fang room rlp!Something inportant is HAppening there!)
Tanya:fu*k..lets call it a day*goes too her ad and sleps*
darla:alright
(NEXT DAY)

Tanya:*wakes up*Ughh i had nightmers about Barny-the purple dinosaver that sings-all night..apsolotly terible.*turns too Darla*what hapend last night anyway?I cant remember anything,
Darla:so ur hevin nightmares eh well it's coz last night there wus a nightmare demon come by n cast good dreams 2 witches n bad dreams 2 good ppl but I already get rid of it