The Winx Club The Reasons Game(Created by me!)♥

Winxfairylove posted on Jan 30, 2011 at 11:27AM
This is a game created by me.I know,it's not that beautiful...
You just have to post NO MORE than 5 things why you like A Character and 5 reasons why you don't(why do you hate her).

let's take an example:

Bloom

5 Reasons why I like her:
1.She is beautiful,hot and cute.
2.She is brave,genious and powerful.
3.She is friendly,playful,funny and very nice.
4.She always sacrifices herself for saving her friends and the Magic Dimension.
5.She never gives up.

5 Reasons Why don't like Bloom(or you can just say why I hate her...but nah,be nice,please):
1.She always is sad when it's talking about her parents,and that makes us sad too.
2.She is very very main on the Winx Club,but this doesn't mean the other girls aren't too much important.
3.She always is the solution of the problems,and,the villains always wants her and her Dragon's Fire.
4.She is so beautiful!!
5.-

NOTES:Always,in the fifth reason you can refuse it,by adding this sign -.ONLY when it's the fifth reason,never in the other numbers.
Also,another thing:
Please be kind,don't say rude things and play as the rules are.

You must start from the positive characters.
After you finishing "job" with the positive characters,you will start to judge the evil ones(which means Trix,Darkar,Valtor,WOTBC etc)

Also,a final thing;those who are being rude,cruel,troll in comments and being INCORRECT(which means gives stupid reasons)will be out of the game from the first time it appears and says rude things.

Enjoy the game!I hope you like it!^^
If you didn't understanded,check the other posts before you,or just ask me ;D

I will start first:
Give 5 Reasons Why you Like Musa and 5 Reasons why you hate(or don't like) Musa.

This is a game created by me.I know,it's not that beautiful...
You just have to post NO MORE than 5

The Winx Club 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...