The Winx Club Roxy wants to be in the Winx Club?

Kandrakar posted on Jul 07, 2010 at 02:04AM
I read this in link

The conversation between Roxy and Bloom had always caught my attention.

ROXY, thinking: They’re fairies, but they manage to live like normal girls. Who knows whether I will manage to do that?
BLOOM, thinking: I understand that you are worried, Roxy. I was, too. [To Roxy.] Calm down; you will get used to it soon.
ROXY: Are you talking about—about you Winx?
BLOOM: No, I’m talking about your powers. At first, it was hard for me, too. It was shocking to find out that I’m a fairy. I was afraid whenever I would think about the future.

I keep focusing on is Roxy’s hiccup. After Bloom says, “…You will get used to it soon,” I think Roxy wants to ask, “Are you talking about being a Winx?” Why does she stop herself? Maybe she doesn’t want to offend them by declaring herself one of them, maybe she isn’t sure she can be a Winx (or a fairy at all) yet, or maybe she thinks Bloom is calling her a Winx and is surprised. I do think Roxy wants to join the club. But when Bloom keeps going with “No, I’m talking about your powers,” she may have unknowingly hurt her. It may have sounded to her like Bloom was saying she isn’t a Winx, hence the sad face she makes.

That’s what I see in this scene. Do you see something different?

The Winx Club 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
no really wtf
over a year ago 30degrees said…
uummm... I agree with zanhar1
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Well honestly,Roxy never wanted 2 b a fairy *If this person actually realized that*And for any matter,she doesnt even want 2 b in the Winx!Their only rumors that say she IS 1.But the fact is,she isnt,the Winx just come down 2 Earth 2;

1.Find who the Last Fairy on Earth is.

2.Earn their Believix.
&
3.Protect and aid the last fairy on Earth.

Thats the real reason.

Mayb inside a little part of Roxy may wanted have 2 join,but of course after saving her mother,of course she would want 2 stay to;

A.Protect her
&
B.Spend all the time she can with her mom *Due 2 all the valuable time she lost due to the Wizards*

And besides,if u watch the last episode,Roxy doesnt look 2 dissapointed wen the Winx leave.She doesnt act all dramatic and sad.*That would clearly show she wanted to b a Winx member*

So I honestly,just gave u,my opinon on how I thought differently.
over a year ago hotstaf said…
sunny
u forgot bet the wizards of the blak ting and its because her they have become bilivix faries
over a year ago Kandrakar said…
smile
@ lovebaltor - good points! :)