The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! The maze of challenges. 9Read before you reply)

pandawinx posted on May 29, 2010 at 04:39PM
The tav girls have finally made it to the maze of challenges, where musera has been kidnapped for a currently unknown cause, the spirits have told the tav girls if each of the tav girls pass a task with a spirit, they will earn thier crownix and will be shown the wherabouts of Musera, but thats ONLY if they all suceed a task layed out by the spirits.

The spirits they will encounter:

Telemira- Elune: goddess of nature and protector of telepax.
Veevee- Rosemary: Her biologcial mother. COMPLETED.
Chloe- Lydia: A creation and her kidnapper.
Alice- Claw: The king of wolves.
Zakkalise- Shados: Master of Malice.
Isabella (Izzy)- Fantium the taylor: Her mothers old royal tailor before becoming pocessed by dark forces. COMPLETED.
Rani- Jockamore: Jakes reflection.
Miele- Malden: Mistress of anger. COMPLETED.
Musera- Sandria: Kidnapper. COMPLETED
Lisa- Chimera: Her mothers enemy. COMPLETED.
Buuke- Chingching: Spirit of boys. COMPLETED.
Ember- Daphnee: Her aunt.
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 02:49PM

The Winx Club 128 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 128

over a year ago Ember89 said…
angelic
Ember:Ok i have to find Musera...I bet the witches are with her!
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Izzy: (looking around) dont worry Musera! we will save you!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Alice:*Looks around,slightly worried*Hopefully this spirit I have to face wont sneak up on me,because that would b a big mistake...
Ember: Well I hope they don't sneak up when we least expect it...
over a year ago chrie said…
Lisa:this place is kinda getting on my nerves I wish the spirit I have to fight with dosen't come in front of me at a time I don't expect it to come coz I have a feeling that I will face chimera mom do u know whos chimera is
Stella:she's an old enemy of mine but she is looking forward to revenge on me and tassara and nova but u r her main fairy she's looking 4
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sapphirez said…
worried
Buuke: This place really giving me angry. It sort of know what our fear is.
over a year ago pandawinx said…
smirk
Voice: Oh we dont want to fight you, just give you a fair test. Please gop seperate ways of this maze..
Veevee: (Frowning) even though its pitch black and we cant see anything?!?
Voice: Your powers will guide you around. First shall be lisa, follow your instincts!
***** (At Lisa's destination)
Chimera: (Laughs crudely and puts hands on hips) So this is you lisa, you are stella's daughter! You dont look like her at all! not half as bad! Although, im sure your very stupid, aren't you? I am Chimera, A Solarian spirit and rightful air to the solaira's throne! (Rolls eyes) dont even try attacking me, your powers are weak up MINE! But dont worry i dont want tto attack you, no point. But i will have revenge. (snaps fingers) (All of a sudden Stella appears in front of a mirror but her reflection is of a monster stella.) This is your precious mother! What do you say (Pause) About that! (laughs evilly and vanishes in a puff of smoke)
Stella: (Doesnt look lisa in the eye) (Trembles but then bursts into tears) Its not true! Its not true!
Voice: Oh we dont want to fight you, just give you a fair test. Please gop seperate ways of this maze
rainy
(Buuke's Destination)
Ching-ching: (Bowes to Buuke) Hello Buquet. Forgive the other spirits for being so.......(Smiles oddly) Unwelcoming. (Walks closer to her) You know why your planet is so sweet: I assume? No boys means no danger! (Puts his hand creepily on Buuke's shoulder, puts his face slowly nearer her and whispers in her ear) Too bad this isn't sweet planet, hey! (Grabs her on the arm and runs supernatturally fast over to a corner where Chibi is unconcious in vines) Need i say more?
Chibi: .........
Ching-ching: (Slints his eyes and laughs quietly) oh of course you cant answer! Foolish girl! You can get her back Buquet, but only if you answer this question correctly: Who. are. you? (Waits)
                   (Buuke's Destination)
Ching-ching: (Bowes to Buuke) Hello Buquet. Forgive the oth
Ember:I hope the others are doing ok...(realises shes not afraid of anything)
angelic
Buuke: What do you want? Let Chibi go now! ( Angry ) Well, you know who I am? I am a female. I am Princess Cloche Lethal Pastalia, the ruler of the Sweet Planet and who are you to ask me such a rude thing? You are the spirits of boys. Shade said to me that a male must respect a female! And seems like you don't. Is that clear for you!? And for your information, I don't believe that's Chibi because Shade is taking good care of her. I believe in Shade!
Ching-Ching: (Smiling crudely with his back turned to hers) You believe in shade? You believe in equels?
laugh
Buuke: I... I... Prove me that that's Chibi! ( Gain strength ) Hahahah....!! What? Are you testing me? A male? I'm a girl is certainly better than you. * Hehe * You are a hot-headed, crazy and nonsense. I'm way pefect and cuter than you. P.S. You're ugly and empty- headed. Hahahahhahahahhahah!!!
hmmm
Ember: man I'm not sure where I am...I just hope the others are alright...
angry
Lisa;sorry chimera but I'm a light fairy and I can concure any darkness includin u that's what I do and I'M NOT SCARED
crying
Lisa:(saw a spirit that looks like nova but not nova)Nova it's that realy u?
Nova's spirit:yes it's me my dear sis but I'm not here only the rounds around here can see me
Lisa:(cries wishing she was realy here with her)oh sis ur here
Nova's spirit:(shows what she's curently doing)I'm still at element but my shadow can guid u in ur journeys(gives lisa a neon blue aquamarine and a golden topaz)here sis take this this gems will protect u in ur journeys
Lisa:thanx I'll not let u down sis
over a year ago Elie_star said…
worried
Miele - *walking alone in the maze* It's dark here.. and It's cold. And I feel so alone... I hope that the other girls are ok... *continues walking around*
worried
Stella: I guess you're very ashamed of me now Lisa............
sick
Ching-ching: (Laughs heavily)(Rolls eyes slightly) I thought you might make that mistake Boquet. Poor, poor shade. He tries so hard to please you but you toss him in the dirt! I know of a planet where everyones equel and arent ruled by stereotypes and injustness. You obviously wouldnt fit in there!
Chibi: (The vines wrap around her harder, half-suffercating her and causing her to breathe heavily)
Buuke: No!! Chibi! What do you want now? Shade... he is nice and I won't give up on him!
sunny
Ching-Ching: (Smiles and lifts his right arm slowly, the vines dissapear and so do chibi) Well done Defender. You passed the test. You didnt really think i'ld suffercate a small child did you?
(Slips into the shadows) (Buuke teleports back to the ballroom without the other tavs she starts glowing and achieves Crownix! She can now take control over flowers/plants, as a extra and has achieved the new transformation with different outfit, faster flying and double her power!)
Pyshimar: Woah Buuke! You look.....Different.
heart
(Back in the labrinth)
Voice: Pride become of you, noble fairies! Buquet or should i say Buuke has completed her task flawlessly and has earnt crownix. Now, Cindy cooper, make your way in the path.)
Veevee: I think he means me. o.0 (Walks to a random place where no one can here her untill she comes to her destination....)
(Veevees destination.)
Veevee-fox/: (Looks down at herself and thinks: Holy *rap im a fox!?!?!?!? Well gotta give the spirit points on creativity....I guess. Well at least i know how pyshimar feels now...) (Walks around as she finds herself in a giant back garden of a penthouse with a fountain, flowers and three playing little girls) ( thinks:Wow, this where i used to live! Hey theres me over there, i better go talk to myself.) (Approachs toddler-veevee)
Toddler-veevee: KITTY!!! (Claps hands and runs towards Veevee-fox.)
Veevee Fox: (Thinks to self: Oh no, oh no way i am going to torture myself, thats tina's job!!! thats it im outta here!) (Tries to run away but is stopped by the spirit.)
Rosemary: (Smiles and goes to pat her daughters on the head) Hello you three! Aw, your so lovely! (Looks at veevee-fox) Well, what do we have here. (Crouches down) Have you lost your way dear fox? I'll leave some food out for you. (Lyas down some dog food)
VVeevee-fox: (Thought 1: No way am i eating dog food! Thought 2: Wow my mums...beautiful! And so much more kind than my dad! Oh poor mum, she would of been ashamed to have found out i went to juvi.) (Leaves dog food) (All of a sudden Charles walks in and it goes windy and cloudy instead of sunny as it was before)
Charles: Rosie!!! What is the meaning of this? Why is there a fox of all things in our back garden! And why are those stupid toddlers mucking about in there? (Frowns) Come inside now!
Rosemary: But charles they're just playing, and i think this poor fox is a bit...lost. Look at how pretty she is!
Charles: You'll come with me now ok! (Slaps Rosemary around the face)
Rosemary: (Sighes with pain) I'll come. (Walks away)
Veevee-Fox: (Thinks: Thats it this is ridiculous! If that charles thinks he can push my mum around then hes got another thing coming! Oh wait no he doesnt i havent got my powers as a fox. o.0 Wow i miss mum....Hmm, this is probally an ilussion all this, but, but i can remember it! I can remember it now!) (Runs over to rosemary in the kitchen)
Rosemary: (Cooking dinner) Why hello little fox. Im sorry but you cannot stay here! Just dont turn out like....Charles. Dont steal, be kind ok, CINDY cooper. I know who you are, and im more proud of you than you can ever imagine....(Smiles) Goodbye!
Veevee-fox: ( thinks: No, wait, i dont, i dont wanna leave you!)
(Veevee transforms back into a human and back too the ballroom, she earns crownix and can now run at the speed of light and has gained a new transformation)
Veevee: Oh pyshimar! (Hugs him)
Pyshimar: (In shock) Ur...earnt ya' crownix then? (Hugs back nervously)
Veevee: (Nods happily) Yep! Im sorry i made fun of you when your a tiger, i think i understand just how hard it is......And sorry i mugged you last week, i think i should go see a therapist about that...Turn things around.
Pyshimar: (Smiles) Look mate if your happy im happy. (Pauses) Wait did i just sya that?!?! Look im glad that just because we're not a item anymore we still cant be friends...I was kinda getting tired of pretending to hate you.

(Back in the labrinth)
Voice: Pride become of you, noble fairies! Buquet or should i say Buuke has
angelic
Ember:man i'm gonna be stuck in this maze forever...
Izzy: (walking around) I am wondering when my challenge will come... lets hope I can pass it as fast as I can!!! I dont wanna stay here anymore...
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Rani: I am wondering how many already take the challenge... and I am wondering when I am going to take mine... well lets hopw the others already did it or are doing it...
hmmm
Ember: I miss mark the girls the pixies and ms faragonda...hopefully I'll beat my challenge soon...
sad
Voice: The second one, Veevee has acomplished Crownix. Now may Izzy make her way to thier destinations.
(Izzys destinations)
Fantium the tailor: (Weaving in the corner of the destination with a sad face, echoing a weird, almost familiar tune) (Looks up and nods) Welcome your majgesty. I am Fantium. Care to help me with some weaving of sorts? (Weaves slower and slower untill suddenly it weaves all multi-coloured and taking the shape of a story) Long ago, then her royal highness had just became mother to you your majesty, i used to weave all the latest fashions for thy queen. But then came valtor wwho cursed the land, my weaving was ruined and i shall not be part of the light side for eternity. I was enslaved by Valtor untill his downfall, by which i was already thou spirit. However my happiness is dependent on weaving for your mother, o' great one. (Looks at izzy sadly) The spell on me can be broken, but only if you can break the weaver which binds me to thou place. I am too old to do myself, i fear....(Looks at his feet and continues weaving, humming that same creepy tune again.)
Voice: The second one, Veevee has acomplished Crownix. Now may Izzy make her way to thier destination
sad
Lisa:I miss chiro the others and pixies
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Chloe: This is creepy. I hope the others are okay!
mischievous
(Lisas destination)
Chimera: (Chortles, sneaks up behind her and using her most powerful spell andhits her)
Stella:YOU LET GO OF HER! You always were a fashion fiend!
Chimera: Has anyone ever told you puns AREN'T funny?!?!?
Stella: Your the first, and also the doomed! Believix! (Transforms into believix) Shadow buster! (Chimera comes up in sunburn) Quick, escape lisa! Before you get your clothes dirty!
Chimera: Mud blast! (Generates a ball of mud and directs it at Stella)
Stella: (Dodges by flying upwards) Thats your power? Mud? (Laughs) Ive had mud facials more leafal than that! (Chimera tries again with "Slip up!" and creates a muddy-slippy surface but stella simply uses her "Sun saver" spell to create a barrier around her and lisa)
Chimera: (Grits teeth) Mudonster! (A giant forms out of mud and attacks stella horribly before returning to its element)
Stella: (Faints)
Chimera: (Walks over to Lisa) Well, just you and me now Light girl! (Smiles evilly) You have two choices fight me and save yourself or protect your mohter, choose!
over a year ago Elie_star said…
rainy
Miele - *enters a very dark and gloomy way in the maze. Everything is dark. She falls on bended kness and hides her face in her hands.* *whispering* Cold, dark and alone. I want to come back home! I miss you very much now...
Lisa:I'll do anything to save my planet now take his WATER SPIRIT+SUNBURN
Nova's shadow:SHADOW LIGHT(chimera gets blinded by the light)hurry sis run away there's no time to lose stella and me will take care of this
Lisa:but but but
Nova's spirit:I'll be fine
Lisa:good luck I belive u sis
Izzy: but wait... how do I know you are not evil now?
You were under Valtor`s spell....
hmmm
Ember:oh boy what if i'm Stuck in here for the rest of my life! (thinks and flies all over the place until she comes to a place surrounded by flames)
Ember: well at least it's not cold anymore...
Lisa:(far away from chimera stella and Nova's spirit)I hate this place but wait can I teleport back (tryes to teleport to her planet)it dosen't work(tryes to fly)oh no I can't fly anymore looks like I have to walk from here(reads something on the wall)only 1 have the ultimate power to stop this and restore everything to normal
but who?
sad
Fantium: (Shrugs) Thats what they all say when they desert me....Its a choice you have to make, either of your options may be redeemed as crownix, but it is whom's choice.
hmmm
Ember: I wonder how the others are doing...
over a year ago AgyJude said…
tongue
Chloe: i Wish something happens so i can get out of here. (thinking:this maze is so silent, i doubt i can use my powers)
sad
Ember:It's to quiet here!And it's way too dark!
Izzy: (thinking: what a hard decision!) (reads his mood and he has a light yellow light shining all around him) OMG! you really are sad... (reads his mood again) yep... you are sad, guess you are telling the truth
Ember: it's cold and dark and I just want to go back to alfea or find my grandparents and my aunt! I know they are not dead!
Lisa:no no no I'm not ashemed u tried ur best to help me and I'm gratefull 4 it no m I hopatter what but I realy do whish that chiro is here to help me and I'll finish this soon coz blah I wanna come home soon
chimera;give up or ur sister's shadow will fade and no 1 is here to help
Lisa:never I'll do anything to save the universe from u
nova's shadow/spirirt:(starts to fade a bit)
Lisa:nova!
chimera:oh and also this(show that tassara,alexa,alex and rosa r tied by the vines)
Tassara:hurry dear u don't have much time
Lisa:'m on it
Rosa:my nature powers can't control them u r the only 1 that can stop this
Lisa:I'm on it,chiro never give up and so do I
Lisa:no no no I'm not ashemed u tried ur best to help me and I'm gratefull 4 it no m I hopatter what
cloudy
Ember: I wish I could watch everyones challenge...oh boy I'm getting cold!
smile
Lisa +nova: (Teleports back to thew ballro9om and earns her crownix, now she has crownix and can fly without transforming)

(Izzys destinations)
Fantium: (His spin wheel breaks and he becomes a young man) Thank you Princess! I am your uncle but my curse allows me not to tell you! Thank you! (Izzy teleports back to the ballroom, she is now a crownix and can change the colour and pattern on her clothes, hair pieces, shoes or any other outfit.)
surprise
(Embers destination)
Echoing vouice: Help me! Ember help me! (Cries) Im in here! Its daphne! (Daphnee is sealed within a block of ice) I love you, i have important news for you!
                          (Embers destination)
Echoing vouice: Help me! Ember help me! (Cries) Im in
heart
Ember:Hang on Daphnee! I'll get you out! FIREWALL! (A wall of fire surrounds the ice daphnee is trapped in and soon melts the ice)I love you too Daphnee! You have Important news?! What is it?
surprise
Dapnee: Ember my niece, thank you so much for getting me out but im afraid your challenge is far from over, I know where your grandparents, my parents are! They are alive and well! And i know how you can find them! And you mudt find them...On your own.
heart
Ember: they are alive? I knew it! (thinks: why is it that they are alive daphnee knows where I can find them but she can't tell me? Is she ok too? Can daphnee leave this maze?)
Lisa:woo-hoo quest completed
Nova's shadow:(turns into the real nova)
Lisa:nova it's realy u I realy can't belive my eyes
Nova:(not a shadow anymore)yeah it's me
Lisa:(cryes happily)I miss u
Nova:I miss u too
Lisa:(the walls turn too light and the flors turn to crystals)wow this is amazing
Nova:this's the sigh that u have a complish something
Lisa:wow(the pixies come and tassara alexa alex and rosa where released)guys I'm so happy to see u too
Rosa:I'm happy to see u alive in a new trans4mation
tassara:I agree
alex;I agree too
alexa:me too
Rosa:we all miss u
Lisa:woo-hoo quest completed
Nova's shadow:(turns into the real nova)
Lisa:nova it's realy u I realy
Lisa:it looks like nova has also a new tran4mation too
Nova:with this transform I can give a plan or answer without thinking it first
Lisa:it looks like nova has also a new tran4mation too
Nova:with this transform I can give a plan or
over a year ago Tasfee said…
sick
Musera's voice:Please,get me out of here!!!