The Winx Club Fanfiction. Fairy adventures! (plz do read it) (Part 11 published)

AgyJude posted on May 21, 2010 at 08:54AM
I thought I'll do the fan fiction in the forum so that all can read it from the beginning and there's no confusion. And this might sound crazy, but I'm starting the fan fiction again. The first one was getting kinda boring so i thought I'll write it again. This time I've changed the story. Hope it's good!
I thought I'll do the fan fiction in the forum so that all can read it from the beginning and there's

The Winx Club 29 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Part 1. (Hope you enjoy!)

Elite stuffed her clothes into her backpack as fast as she could.
"Take this", said Diana, giving her a ring with a blue heart on it. :You'll need it."
"What is it?" Asked Elite.
"It's the ring of life", Diana replied. "Why do I need it when i can use no longer use it.Keep it safe"
"Well, what does it do?" Pondered Elite.
"It has the power to heal and restore life", answered Diana in a hurry. "Now, go. You don't want anyone to see you."
"I'll miss you sis!" Said Elite with misty eyes.
"I'll miss you too", said Diana hugging her little sister. "And, don't fly until it's morning. You haven't taken your flying lessons."
"Okay", said Elite. "Bye!" she said waving to her sister.
"Bye!" said Diana waving back. "Take care!"
Elite started walking as tears rolled down her eyes. She felt sad when she thought of her sister and her pet Ginger. But the thought of escaping from her evil parents made her feel better.

It was pitch black everywhere and not a creature was out.The Only source of light were the 'balls of light' dangling from the trees in which the pixies were fast asleep.The trees swayed in the cold breeze.
Elite walked as fast as she could. Her backpack was heavy and she could feel her heart beat fast.
KRRRICCK! KRRRICCKK!
What was that? Elite asked herself. Her heart came up to her throat when she saw two eyes staring right into hers from the bushes.
(to be continued)

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Ember89 said…
heart
Nice job!
over a year ago CyD12 said…
smile
cool
Thank you for reading it i will publish the next part next Friday!
over a year ago 30degrees said…
nice!
Thank you!
smile
Fairy Adventures Part 2
Elite tried to scream, but her voice was stuck in her throat! Her heart started beating faster and faster as the creature hiding in the bushes pounced on her. Elite gave a gasp when she saw those yellow eyes coming closer and closer. She felt it's paws on her shoulders and her heart almost stopped. To Elite's surprise, it was just Ginger her Dragon!
"Whoa! Ginger!" Said Elite, relived. "It's you!"\ What a relief. How did you make such a scary noise?"
"KRRRRIICCKKK! KRRRICCKK!" Said Ginger, pleased.
"Ough! Stop it! My ear hurts", said Elite, pushing Ginger away. "Lets get some shut-eye, I'm tired", said Elite yawning.

The next day was warm and sunny. "At last!" Said Elite, stretching her arms. "I can fly!"
She closed her eyes and at once she transformed into a beautiful fairy with shiny, golden costume.

"Come on Ginger", said Elite as she rose to the air. "Alfea, here we come!"
Ginger followed Elite, as she rose higher and higher.

"Ginger, look! We're almost there", said Elite, excitedly. "I can't believe it!" She said turning around to look at her pet. But Ginger wasn't there! "Ginger? Ginger!" Cried Elite at the top of her voice.
Ginger, this isn't funny, okay? Come out! She said, flying toward the woods.
Elite stood aghast when she saw poor Ginger lying unconscious a few blocks away. "Ginger", she called, flying towards her pet."What happen - What's that smell?" She asked herself, sniffing. "Ow!...my....my head", said Elite as she felt a pain in her head. And then the pain moved down to her throat and she felt suffocated. She started to struggle for breath and fell down, unconscious.
(to be continued) (hope it's not bad)
smile
Fairy Adventures Part 3 (plz read, comment and most of all Enjoy!)
"This is why I don't like nature walk!" Groaned Celestien showing her boots which was covered with mud.
"Come one Celes",said Fayne, "that's what nature walk is about. Looks at me I've got mud all over me and I'm not irritated."
"That's because you are a nature fairy", argued Celestine. "Plus ,these are brand new!" She added.
"Girls, please walk fast", requested Professor Palladium. "We don't have much time", says he. And then he continues to talk to the girl next to him.
"So, Professor were do we find this plant?" She asked.
"We have to walk just a little more, it's near the dark woods", replied Palladium.

After a few minutes the three girls and Palladium reached the dark woods.
"Now, please stay together and wear these", he said, holding three masks.
"What are those for?" Asked Fayne.
"There are many bushes that release poisonous gases here", explained Palladium. "These magic masks will protect you."
"Poisonous gases? I think it's better if i stay here", said Celestiene nervously.
"Celestine, you have to come", said Palladium. "Don't you want to learn about all those wonderful plants we use to make potions?"
"Well, in a nutshell, no", said Celestien. "It might be dangerous....I mean....I-I...my dress can get dirty", stammered Celestien.
"That's not an excuse Celestien", said Palladium. "You will have to come with us."
"Fine", said Celestien, grabbing her mask. "But no way am I going near those poisonous bushes."
"So, you're scared", teased Fiona.
"I am not! I was just afraid about my clothes getting dirty", said Celestien.
"Yeah right!" Said Fiona, under her breath as she wore the mask.

They started walking towards the woods with Palladium. As they walked Fiona spotted something behind the bushes.
"Hey, what's that?" She asked Fayne, pointing at the shinny golden thing.
"What?" she asked, running her eyes through the bushes. "Oh I see it, it doesn't look like any flower. What could it be?"
(To be continued)

big smile
(Fairy Adventures Part 4)
Fayne, Fiona and professor Palladium ran towards the bushes. As they came closer, they realized that it was a fairy.
"Oh, no", cried Professor Palladium. "That girl is in great danger, she is" -
"We have to do something professor", interrupted Fiona.
"And fast", added Fiona.
"Okay", agreed Palladium. "Girls, you stay here, I know just what to do." He raised his hands as he chanted strange magical words. At once, the girl was lifted and then disappeared into purple smoke.
"Professor, did you just teleport her?" Asked Fiona, looking Perplexed.
"Yes", replied professor Palladium, confused. "I think".
"That's strange" said Fayne, frowning, "I've never seen purple smoke when someone is teleported."
"Me neither", agreed Fiona.
"Hm mm, I'm really sorry girls", said Palladium, "But we'll have to go back to alfea. I think something is wrong, with the girl or this place. We'll come back another day."
"Well... Okay", agreed Fayne.
And they walked back to Celestine who was waiting.Fiona and Fayne were really disappointed. Their much awaited nature walk was now, ruined. On the other hand, Celestine was delighted, she wasn't enjoying it at all.

Back in their dorm, Fiona and Fayne were talking about the girl they found in the woods while Celestine was taking a shower.
The dorm had blue walls with white floor. There were four beds and four desks with chairs. The room was neat and tidy and there were windows with blue curtains.
"Lets go check on Marine", suggested Fiona. "She might be fully recovered by now."
"Yeah, maybe", said Fayne. "Cele, are you coming?"
"Yeah", replied Celestine. "She was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling".
"Lets go then", said Fiona standing up.

The girls went down the stairs and walked along the chamber of truth and finally reached the infirmary.
The infirmary had eight small rooms with one bed in each of them. There were medicines and potions kept on the shelves. The room smelled like medicines. Ms. Ofelia sat next to one of the shelf, reading a book.
"Ma'am, were is Marine?" Asked Fiona.
"Marine, she's in the first room", replied Ms.Ofelia looking up at the girls. "Are you her friends?"
"Yes, can we see her?" Asked Fayne.
"Of course", replied Ms.Ofelia eying Celestine who was taking a potion bottle from the shelf.. "But don't disturb her if she's asleep. She is alright now."
"Okay, We won't", said Fayne.

Suddenly, Ms. Faragonda rushed into the room. "Were is the girl?" She asked, looking worried.
"She's in room number 2", said Ofelia.
Celestine looked at them, confused. What's going on, she wondered.
CCCCCLLLLIIINNNNNKKKKK!!!
Celestine gasped in horror, the potion bottle fell from her hand shattered into pieces!
Mr.Palladium came running into the room, not noticing the glass pieces on the floor. He went into the second room.
"There goes my last bottle of, Orange Potion", said Ms.Ofelia. She gave Celestine an angry look and cleaned up the mess.

(to be continued)(i know, this part wasn't as so nice plz tell me what you think of it!)
big smile
(Fairy Adventures Part 5)
(Plz Read and comment most importantly enjoy!)
"What the"- Fiona said, looking confused. "Why is everyone running? What's going on in in there?"

"We can't actually say anything about it, not yet", said Ms.Ofelia. "You stay here, and please keep your hands of the potions". Ms.Ofelia walked to the second room. She had a worried look on her face.

The girls were puzzled. They were so puzzled that they forgot about Marine.

"There's something wrong", said Celestine finally.

"You're right", agreed Fayne.

"What could it be?" Wondered Fiona.

Meanwhile, in room number two everyone was worried.

"She's not breathing?" Cried Mr. Palladium.

"Yes, I did everything i could", sad Mr.Redhock. "We have a very serious problem here. I doubt whether the girl is alive.."

"But.... how could this happen", Cried Ms.Faragonda. "Where did you find her?" She asked Palladium.

"She was Lying unconscious...in the woods......near the poisonous bushes", he replied.

"Near the poisonous bushes?" Repeated Ms.Faragonda, horrified.

"Well, then there is no doubt", said Mr.Redhock. "She might have inhaled the poisonous gases......... and......might have died".

Ms.Ofelia gasped in horror. Mr.Palladium now looked even more worried.

What are they going to do now? Is the girl really dead? Is there any secrets hidden behind it? Wait for the next part of Fairy Adventures!
Thank you!
Agy
heart
It's really good keep it up!
big smile
Thank you!!
cake
Fairy Adventures Part 6
Ms.Faragonda and Ms.Griselda looked at the students who were talking to each other curiously.

"I bet it's a holiday", said a girl." I wish it was".

"Silence!" Ordered Ms.Griselda through the mic.

"Children, we have a very bad news", said Ms.Faragonda. "Yesterday, a girl was found in the woods, she was unconscious. We bought her here and..... but she..she was dead!"

The students all gasps in horror. Clestine, Fayne and Fiona looks at each other.

"There is something wrong", said Fiona. "Something's quite not right"

"Yeah", agreed Fayne. "Remember the purple smoke. It was kinda odd".

"You're right", said Fiona.

"Come one, forget it", said Celestine, irritated." Whether it's purple or pink, who cares?"

"Hey, Fiona don't you have the power to go to the past and the future", said Marine.

"Yeah, you're the fairy of time", reminded Fayne.

"Yes! That's a great idea, I will go back to time and find out how the girl got in the woods. But I won't be able to take you guys with me".

"It's okay, we'll just wait", said Marine.

Fiona transforms into her standard winx form and she disappears with a snap of her finger, into the past.

Okay, i hope this is the right time, said Fiona, to herself. She is now in her dorm and there is no one, everyone including herself had gone to class. She decides to fly to the woods.

Fiona looks around. Everything looks normal. There are beautiful flowers and butterflies. But some flowers were poisonous, she knew. After a while she hears someone talking. And at once she knew who it was.

Elite comes flying with ginger who hopes from one flower to the other. When ginger smells one of the flowers he falls down, knocked out and soon the same happens to Elite.

So, there is nothing odd, thinks Fiona. Maybe the girl did die due to the poisonous gases. Maybe Griselda was right

"Waste of time", she mutters, getting ready to go back to the real time. But something stops her. Something she saw, something no one knew.

Wait for the next to know what it was! Hope you liked it. Plz comment. And it's okay id you didn't like it, you can say that too!:)
smile
Seriously I love this I hope elite and Ginger will be alright
over a year ago CyD12 said…
cool!
Thank you so much for reading it. And Ember89 you'll know that soon.
over a year ago sophiexoxoxo said…
Sry but i didn't like it.
smile
It's okay! Thanks for you comment!
Fairy adventures Part 7

Meanwhile in Alfea
"I don't know if it's true", says Marine, I heard that Mr.Wizgiz is going to teach us to change our hair color."

"Wow",says Celestine. "Now that's awesome!"

"You can say that again", says Marine. "What color would you like you hair to be?"

"Well, there are many colors, I would like pink", says Celestine.

"Pink?No offense but, I don't think it would look good on you", says Marine."Pink is not quite you. What about you Fayne."

"I don't know", says Fayne," I like my present color. I don't really wanna change it. "What should we say if Mr.Wizgis asks us about Fiona."

"Um..... let's say she's not feeling well", replies Marine. "So she decided to stay in her room."

"Do you think it would work", says Fayne. "I mean, what if Mr. Wizgiz finds out. We'll have to explain everything."

"I heard he could read minds", says Celestine.

"Really?" Asks Fayne and Marine. Fayne looked a bit startled.

"No, just kidding", says Celestine. "You guys worry so much. I-"

"Good morning", says Mr.Wizgiz, as he comes into the class. "Today's class is going to be really interesting."

Okay, maybe I'll change my hair color into brown, thinks Celestine.

"Today's class is going to be about changing yourself into an animal."

"What? I thought it was going to be about changing our hair color!" Groans Celestine

"Yes?" Says professor wiz giz looking at Celestine. "Do you have any questions Celestine?"

"No", replies Celestine. "I was just talking to myself."

Meanwhile in the dark woods..
Fiona hides behind a bush as she watches helplessly as Elite is lifted from the ground. After a few seconds she disappears into thin air!

"Well, that's done", says a hoarse voice from the woods.

Elite moves closer to the woods to see who it was. She sees a middle-aged man, whose quite fat, with a women wearing black with green eyes and black hair. She looked like a witch, cruel and cunning.

"Okay Bob! You can go back to the palace now!" Says the women. "I will take care of the rest", she says with a smirking.

"Okay", says Bob, getting ready to go. "Hey! What was that? I heard something in the bush! Over there", he says, pointing towards the bush were Fiona was hiding.

Fiona bends down as low as she could. She feels a shiver run down her spine as she thinks of being caught. She bends down even lower and tries to crawl away.

"I had the feeling someone was eavesdropping on us", said the women looking down at Fiona. "What should we do with her?"

To be continued.....

Hope you enjoyed it. I will be publishing the next part soon. If you are confused by anything please tell me. And also tell me whether it was good or bad! Thank you for reading it! (sorry if there are any grammar mistakes)
smile
Fairy adventures part eight!

I said I will the next part soon, but I couldn't coz I'm having exams and I had to study. Anyway, here's the 8th part of my fan fiction fairy adventures, enjoy and plz comment!

I wonder why Fiona is taking so long, says Marine.
Maybe....she might have -says Fayne, but she is interrupted by a knock on the door. Well, it wasn't a knock actually, it sounded like someone was banging on the door. Someone very eager to get in.
I'll open it, says Celestine.
BANG!!!! BANG!!!!!
Okay, okay, says Celestine. Stop it already!! She opens the door and finds girl, she had twigs and leaves on her hair and she looked very tired and dirty.
Um.......are you in this room?
It's me you-you, shouts the girl in anger. It's me, Fiona!!
Fiona? Gasps all the four three girls in surprise.
But, what- what happened to you? Asks Fayne, coming closer to her friend.
I'll tell you everything....but only after i take a bath!!! Says fiona, irritated.

After her bath, Fiona sits on the bed with a pillow on her lap. Her hair is still wet (she doesn't like blow-drying it).Okay....here's what happened, starts Fiona. I went to the place where we found the girl and soon i saw the girl coming with a pet, a dragon. She was talking something to the dragon who was smelling the flowers in the bushes.

You mean, asks Marine, the flowers professor palladium said were poisonous?

Exactly, replies Fiona. And the dragon got knocked out.

Was it a baby dragon? Asks Celestine, curiously.

Yes, a cute orange baby dragon, replies Fiona. So, as i was saying, the dragon got knocked out and the girl came to help her pet. But she too knocked out.

So that was a normal death? Asks Celestine. I knew it, didn't i tell you there was nothing strange about it? And what did-

I'm coming to the Clestine, says Fiona irritably. I'm not finished yet. Like you...i too thought she died to to the poisonous plants. And i decided to come back to the real time, and that's when i understood what really happened.

Let me guess, says Celestine, the girl wasn't dead, she was conscious and you rescued her and changed the future and-

Shhhhhh! says Fayne, let her finish cel, let her finish. And then... wat happened? What stopped you?
Yes, says Fiona looking at Celestine, irritably. I heard someone talking. I didn't see them, i was quite faraway from the woods. But i saw what happened. The girl was lifted from the ground and she disapeared. I think she was teleported to some place. And i found a lady and a fat man, his name was...um Bob and i don't know the Ladies name. They were talking about the girl, i think. And suddenly the women realized that there was someone hiding in the bushes. And she was coming closer to bush behind which i was hiding I got really scared when i saw her looking at me but that was when i realized three thing, one, i was invisible, i am invisible when i time travel. Two there was a grass pixie sitting next to me it was camouflaged so i wasn't able to see it and three- the women was squint-eyed!

Wow! You're so lucky! Says Marine. Didn't you know that?

That the women was squint-eyed?Asks Fiona.

No. That you were invisible during time travel?

No. I realized that only today, says Fiona.

So...that's it? Akes Celestine. End of story? What about the girl we found in the forest? The girl was teleported by the women right? So how come she was there when we went for the nature walk?

Yeah, was it another girl? Ponders Marine.

Yes, About that.... says Fiona.

To be continued.
HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I WILL UPDATE after a few week AND PLEASE COMMENT YOU CAN GUESS WHY FIONA WAS COVERED IN MUD AND GIVE ME YOUR Answers IN THE COMMENT. IF YOU'RE GUESS IS RIGHT YOU WILL GET A PROP!
Thank you!
She slipped in mud didn't she? Oh and I love the story keep it up! I hope elite is ok...
"The pixie was so cute", Continues Fiona. "The lady took the pixie, and it was struggling."

"Aww...poor thing", says Marine. "Why didn't you try to save it?"

"I was helpless", says Fiona. "I was invisible and i didn't know how to become visible".

"What did the lady do to the pixie?" Asks Celestine

"She took her", explains Fiona," and locked her in a cage. I felt like giving her a clout, but i couldn't! And then they replaced the girl with a duplicate girl. It was just like a copy of the real girl."

"So, what we saw was not a real human being?"Asks Fayne

"Right", says Fiona."They took the real fairy."

"We've got to save her", says Fayne, rising up from here chair.

"Oh come on", says Celestine." I hope you're not serious".

"Yes i am", replies Fayne." Maybe....maybe if we tell Ms.Faragonda.... I'm sure she can do something about it."

"Fayne", Says Celestine. "Are you insane? We already have plenty of things to do here. Why should we save a girl we don't even know?"

"Fayne, Marine, lets go", says Fiona. "We'll tell ms.Faragonda what really happened.And Celestine", she says, looking at her, "if you don't wanna help, well, then don't!" Fiona struts of with the other girls following her.

"Um......Fiona", says Marine, "don't you think it was a bit rude? I think Celestine felt really hurt."

"I think Marine is right Fiona", agrees Fayne." That Was a bit rude.We should go back and ....and apologize."

"Are you guys coming?" Says Fiona as she continues to walk.

The girls share a glance and follow Fiona to Faragonda's office.

Faragonda stood by the window, looking outside. She doesn't see the girls at the door.

"Excuse me Ms.Faragonda?" Says Fiona, as she knocks on the door. "Can we come in?"

"Huh?" Says Ms.faragonda, turning around. "Oh, yes please come in. What is it?"

"Well", says Fiona. "We wanted to say something to you ms.Faragonda."

"Something about the girl we found in the woods", Says Marine.

Fayne looks at Fiona. "Tell her", she whispers softly.

Fiona explains everything that happened and Ms.Faragonda is surprised on hearing this.

"So.. we were thinking, maybe if we could save the girl", says Fayne. "We could find out were she is."

"Okay", says Ms.faragonda. "Yes, we will think about it. And we'll let you know soon. You can leave now."

"Okay, thank you Ms.Faragonda", says Fiona and marine.

"Thank you ms.Faragonda", says Fayne.

The girls leave the room and walks back to their dorm.

What? Says Marine, stopping dead in her tracks, at the door.

Celestine, what are you doing? Asks Fayne, stopping next to Marine.

Thank you for reading it! I will publish the next part after a few days. Thanks for answering the question ember89. Actually the question was supposed to be 'How did the girls find the fairy lying in the woods, even though Fiona said the girl was taken away by the women'. I know, it'S my fault. Any way i will give you a prop for you answer!
Thank you!
cake
"I'm going to the other dorm", replied Celestine, lifting up her heavy bag which was full of clothes,. "I've had enough!"

"But-" said Marine.

"Let her go", Fiona Interrupted.

"But Fiona, Cel is our friend", said Marine. "We can't just let her go like that....... Celestine, don't leave, i know Fiona was a little harsh on you, but...you know her don't you...."

Celestine looked at Fiona, secretly hoping she would ask her to stay.

"I'm leaving", she said looking at Fiona from the door."Fine! That's it! I've made up my mind! Yes! I'm leaving."
Clestine strutted off carrying one bag in her hand and the other on her shoulder.

"Fiona!" Said Fayne. "She's really hurt!"

"Who cares? I'm sure she'll come back soon", said Fiona. "Trust me, I know her better than all of you do. She used to be my arch-enemy last year. And my friend, the year before last year."

"Well", sighed Marine. Hope she comes back. Even though she used to be all bossy and all that, i liked her presence."

"Yeah, me too", said Fayne, smiling and nodding.
The conversation was interrupted By a knock on the door. The girls looked up and saw plum lady standing in the doorway.

"You're wanted at Faragonda's Office", she said and left.

"Come on girls", said Fiona. "Maybe she has made up her mind."

"Maybe she wants us to go", said Fayne.

"Cool", said Marine." It's gonna be my first adventure! I'm sure I'll love it!"
It was almost twelve 'o' clock then and the whole Alfea was asleep, except for Celestine. She was sitting on her bed, in her new dorm.
I shouldn't have done it, she thought. I really shouldn't have done it.
Celestine looked out of the window. Everything was quite. But then, she saw something horrible when she looked into the dark creepy woods, which made her shudder with fright. She kicked off her blanket and ran to the door, but she couldn't open it, it was locked!

Thank you for reading my fanfictione, sorry for taking a long time, i was really busy these days.Hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry the next part might take a real long time.
heart
Great job!
big smile
Celestine banged on the door as hard as she could, but it wouldn't open. She made such a racket that her two roommates who were asleep got up and found her banging on the door.

"Okay okay, cel stop it", said one (Niandera) , in a tired voice. "What's all the fuss about?"

"The wood....the.....woods....it's on fire!" Said Celestine, her voice trembling.

"What?" Cried the other room mate (Felona) jumping up from the bed. She ran towards the window and looked at the half burned woods in horror. "Oh my goodness, what am i seeing?"

"Quick, we've got to tell Faragonda!" Cried the Niandera.

"First, please switch on the light, second, that's what I'm trying to do here, but the door is locked!" Said Celestine.
Niandera switched on the light in a hurry and at once the room wasn't dark anymore.

"But....who has locked the door from outside?" Said Niandera, in horror. "I have a very bad feeling about this. The woods are on fire our room is locked, there is-"

"Maybe if we shout for help", interrupted Celestine, someone will hear us and they will open the door or might come here and we will be able to tell everyone the woods are on fire!"

"Great idea! Lets do it!" Cried Felona in excitement. "Some body help us! Hello!"
The girls started calling for help as loud as they can and they also banged on the door and made as much as noise as they can. But all in vain. There was no response.

"Wait...... stop!" Cried Felona. "Do you hear that? It sounds like someone else is banging on the door.Oh my god, this means all the rooms are locked from outside, everyone knows about the fire, but noone can help because they can't get out of their rooms! Oh no, this is just bad! The woods will be burned completely before we can get out!"

"If that happens", said Niandera in horror, "most of the plants used to make powerful potions might get extinct! The woods have so many valuable plants in them."

"Yay! No more potion class!" Cried Celestine with joy, "But.....we still got to save them", she added when she saw the look on Niandera's and Felona's face.

The girls were interrupted by a voice behind them saying, "Girls, quick get transformed and get out, we have no time to waste"

They turned around to see a girl with short brown hair running out of the room through the opened door.

"Well, who was that and how did she get out", said Celestine.

"I don't know, but I'm sure she's good at Metamorphism!" Said Felona gettin ready to transform.
The woods were almost burned by the time the fairies and teachers could reach there.
But most of the valuable plants were protected, but the whole incident had shaken alfea a bit.

Fiona and her friends, Fayne and Marine (Celestine was there with them even thought they didn't notice her) were looking around the burned place when they spotted something lying . It was a sword and near it was a piece of white paper, which hadn't burned even a bit even though the place around it had been on fire. Celestine took the paper in her hands and looked at it.
"What is written in it?" Questioned Marine seeing Celestine's puzzled face.

"I don't know it seems to be another language", said Celestine, screwing up her eyes as she looked into the piece of paper. "But it looks familiar!"
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
thanks for reading plz do comment so that i can make the story more better next time! Thanks!
over a year ago Gretsel said…
big smile
nice:-)
Thanks!
rainy
"Give me that", said Fiona snatching the paper from Clestine's. She glanced at the paper and looked back at celestine with a smirk which meant 'you're pathetic'.
Turning the paper around she began reading it.She ran her eyes through the writing.
"What does it say?" Asked Marine eagerly.
"It says that the fire is only a warning...Warning....."
"Warning? Who is warning us? Why should they warn us?What is this all about?" Spoke Celestine furiously.
"Celestine, calm down", said Fayne."We better show this to Fargonda or grizelda."
"Yeah, we should do it quick", said Marine.
"I don’t think so", said Fiona. "I know what the warning is for. Someone’s been spying on us, someone knows we’ve found out the girl is not real....They don’t want us to go hunting for the girl. I f we show this to faragonda she’ll ask us to drop it. She’ll not allow us to go."
"Great, so you’ve decided to save that girl and let the whole of alfea burn down?"Asked Celestine.
"Look, i don’t wanna talk with you", said Fiona."We better desrtoy this paper befor- Hey!"
Before Fiona could complete her sentence Celestine had snatched the piece of paper from her and started walking towards Faragonda.
"Hey give it back!" Cried Fiona and she started running towards Celestine.
She caught up with her and tried to snatch the papaer from celestine. Soon it became a fight between the two. The were graoning and screamingas they grappled.
Marine and fayne watched all this in horror. They just didn’t know what to do.
"What’s all this? What are you two doing?" Shouted Ms.Grzelda. Her eyes were almost popping out with surprise.Faragonda was standing next to her, looking angry. But the girls didn’t seem to notice this, they still kept fighting for the piece of paper.
Finally, Ms.Faragonda and grizelda had to pull Celestine away from Fiona . Fayne and marine held Fiona back. The girls were glaring at eachother with anger and Clestine still had the piece of paper crumbled in her hand.
"What is all this about?" Asked Ms.faragonda. Students had gathered around them, the looked frightened, the had never seen Faragonda this angry before.
"Give me that paper", said Ms.Grizelda to Celestine.
Celestine did so, a smile of triumph spreding over her face, but she was still shaking with anger.
"I was about to give these to you Ms-"
"Enough! You both will have detention! Report at my office after luch", tomorrow, said Grizelda.
"But-I", said Celestine
"Go back to your rooms all of you", said Fragonda at last." No one is allowed to get out of thier room until it’s morining. Anyone seen wandering around will get detention."
All the students left except for Fayne, Fiona, Celestine and Marine.
"That goes to you four as well", said Grizelda.
The girls walked towards the school.
"You’ll pay",growled Fiona at Celestine
"Give me that", said Fiona snatching the paper from Clestine's.  She glanced at the paper and looked
over a year ago chrie said…
nice 1 I like tha pic