The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Earth! (<3 Tav-band auditions held here! <3) (Requested by Cdy12, ember89 and eliestar.) :)

pandawinx posted on May 19, 2010 at 05:04PM
How can the tav girls find the branch of the earth?

The Winx Club 658 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 658

over a year ago Ember89 said…
smile
Ember we are finally here! I'm so excited!
over a year ago Elie_star said…
sunny
Miele - Cool! It's nice here! Well, where could we go? Maybe Veevee or Chloe's power could help us...
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
big smile
Alice:Wow!Cools!We at Earth!Ive heard a hole bunch about this planet.Now Em can get her Believix!
hmmm
Ember:Yeah...but how?
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Izzy: (looking around amazed) wow this planet is so beautiful! (starts to read the people`s mood) cool! they all are full with differents moods!
smile
Ember: Of course they have diffrent moods not everyones mood is the same as you can see izzy. I know your excited but we came to get the branch of earth...Maybe it's in gardinia park!
Izzy: oh right, the Branch of earth... (thinking: how am I gonna get my Believix?)
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Rani: wow this place is amazing! ok! lets look that branch!
wink
Alice:I agree,oh,and Ember and Izzy,u 2 can ask me to help if u want.U know,to recieve ur believix and all.
wink
Ember:i hope i can get my believix here! Now lets go get the branch!
wink
Ember:Really Alice you'll help us?!
smile
Alice:Of course!U girls r all my friends after all and if u 2 want to achieve ur believix here,then ill help u 2 as much as I can until u both recieve ur believix!
Izzy: yay! thanks Alice!!! you rock!
smile
Ember: yeah your such a great friend!
smile
Miele - I hope that you'll reach your believix girls! I'm still waiting to reach my enchantix! Well, let's go to Gardenia, maybe in the park we'll find the flower! *walks to the park*
over a year ago Tasfee said…
crying
Musera:U guys will have some adventure,i already got my beleivex,so i am not in the adventure!My life!
surprise
Ember: this is your adventure as well musera don't forget that we came to get the branch of earth!
over a year ago pandawinx said…
angelic
Veevee: There there, muse! (Smiles and puts arm around her) remember this isnt all about believix, alice cant get believix here either....and this really is more about my sister: To be fair.
wink
Ember:Yeah so lets get that branch!
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
sad
Zakkalise: (sighs) sadly
wink
Ember:Aww cheer up Zal! (smiles) All we gotta do to fit in on earth is to not use magic! I think i'll be ok without magic for a day...
tongue
Alice:I dont know how these humans can live without magic?I mean,it would b so much more efficeint if they flew instead of rumble around in those huge metal things,what r they called...Cars!Yeah cars!It would also make it easier 2 do difficult tasks,or protect urself.Pssh!This humans r so late at the 'evolving'2 recieve magic.
wink
Ember:These humans don't even believe in magic. But we'll do just fine!
mischievous
Alice:Yeah,I guess,but wen i came down here,they were so ignorant not 2 believe me,ooh,I dont even want 2 recall wat happened to the last person who didnt believe me,but,lets just say,he was a very unlucky customer.*Chuckles*
surprise
Ember:You told people you were a fairy? you should wait till you get your believix to try that again and don't worry i'm sure they will believe this time! (trips over a branch and it doesn't break)
I'm ok! and oddly enough so is this branch...
Izzy: (looks at all the branches) wow! they are a lot! how are we going to know who is the real branch of earth?
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
worried
Zakkalise: no magic
sad
Ember: man they all look the same! (thinks: I'll never get my believix)
worried
Musera:Hmmmm,why a branch wud n0t break if s0me0ne tripped 0ver it!Guys,i will g0 and check this branch,maybe it has a clue!
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Chloe: I wish i could use my magic to speak to it.
Miele - Ross told me that the Branch of the Earth is a beautiful orange flower... He show me an image from a very old book of Redfountain's library... Let me see... *looks for it in her green shoulder-bag* Here it is! It looks like this, but maybe people on heart call it in another way!
Miele - Ross told me that the Branch of the Earth is a beautiful orange flower... He show me an image
surprise
Ember: hey I got an idea! Let's go ask my moms adoptive mom Vanessa about it maybe she has seen it... Or maybe she has one!
Alice:Good Idea Em!Lets go!
Izzy: wow! it is beautiful! (smiles) ok lets go!
wink
Having earth grandparents can come in handy especially when your grandmother runs a flower shop!
Izzy: lol yeah! (they get to the flower shop) wow! look at all the flowers! they all are so beautiful!
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Rani: you are right Izzy! they all are beautiful!
Alice:I agree,*Sniffs a Lily*Mmm,smells lovely.
Izzy: (looking at the Tulips) wow I love this flower! its so beautiful!
Terra: (looks at Izzy) it is just a Tulip... you are acting like if you never had seen one...
Izzy: (smiles) hehe its just that I dont see one in long time!
Terra: (smiles back) you should be new in Gardenia! cause you can found Tulips everywhere here.... I am Terra by the way!
Izzy: and I am Isabella, Izzy for short, and I came from-
Jolly: (Terra cant see her) ssssh!!! dont say your home-planet!
Izzy: I came from somewhere far from here
Terra: nice to meet you... well have to go! (buys a plant and leaves)
Izzy: the people in earth is really nice!
Chloe: Yeah! Wow look at this flower!
Miffy: (smells the flower) A-CHOO!
Chloe: Aww miffy come here (takes miffy)
over a year ago sapphirez said…
smile
Bouquet: Now, what are we gonna do on Earth. This place is somehow....has a different feels than the other planets...
( saw a middle aged woman walking with a middle aged man )
Buuke: Excuse me, ma'am. But why are you walking with this man?
Ma'am: He is my husband. Love that made us together, we've married and now, we're happy as a family and our children is studying oversea.
Buuke: Married? Husband? Children? In my planet there are no men so I never heard the word married and husband but our 'lady source' made that everybody as eternity and won't die. They won't age either.
hmmm
Ember: (thinking: I wonder where Vanessa is I thought she would be here ready to help me her grandaughter)
angelic
Musera:Hmmmmm,we better find the secrets 0f 0ur questi0ns!
laugh
Veevee: So ember, do you reckon we should split up, some of us check the private gardens and the others your grandma's flower shop?
Pyshimar: (Sighes) Wait here....(Closes eyes)
Veevee: What are you doing?
Pyshimar: Sometimes the "thing" on me works when i want it to, not always@ but sometimes. (Glows orange and transforms into a tiger)
Concorda: (Gasping and squeling as she drops her checklist) PYSHIMAR! not on earth! not on earth!
Pyshimar: Relax no-one can see shapeshifters in thier forms except children: and they'll probally think im some sorta giant cat... 0.o
Veevee: (Smiles and blushes) (Whispering) Hes so determined...
Pyshimar: Ok guys i'll search the kids playground: i think theres a playground down there...(runs down the street on all fours to the kids playground) (Sniffs for the branch of earth)
Small child: (Jumps out and grins) KITTY!
10 other kids: (Stops what thier doing and cheer) KITTY!!!!! (severly bundles pyshimar! :D)
Veevee: (Giggles)
Pyshimar: Oh. Damn. It.
sunny
Pyshimar: By the end of the day im going to be bombarded with kids.
Small child 2: (tries to paint pyshimars fur pink)
Pyshimar: (Scarcastically) Why do i regret going on this mission?
Concorda: Ur...maybe we should help him?
Veevee: (Laughs) ok, just after this kids pours that bucket off cold water over his head. (Winks)
over a year ago sapphirez said…
hmmm
Bouquet: WAIT! What are we doing now?!
Chloe:(giggles)
monkey
Veevee: Well, he was trying to check for the branch of earth, but obviously its not here, my pyshic sences sence its.....to the west of gardenia!
Miele - Let me try, Vee. *walks towards the children* Oh, thanks! You've found my pet!
Child - Is this your pet? What's its name?
Miele - His name is Phys, he run away from home this morning. Now we've to come back... *snaps her finger and some coins appear* But these are some coins for an ice-cream. Thanks for having find my cat! Bye-bye!
*Miele and "Phys" come back to Veevee and the children goes to an ice-cream seller*
Miele - Now we can go and find the branch!
last edited over a year ago
meh
Pyshimar: Cheers miele.
Veevee: Ok, so its somewhere in the north-west of town....apprantly, there is a clue: "Look for the queen of jades, and a branch of the earth you will be paid.")