The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Telepax. (Warm welcome to all!)

pandawinx posted on Apr 20, 2010 at 04:09PM
"Beautiful" one word that discribes telepax. with as many flowers as stars painted in their skys, wich, speaking of their soul-worthy skys, carry the pearly white clouds like diamonds to the island, like the fresh green grass, babbling brooks and other hundreds of wonderful features in this technology free isle.

At least technology free for now......The objective is to save telemirasd home planet before it proving too late, and all these beauty-striken animals and plants, which, as you may know are native only to telepax,are destroyed for ever to make way for bypass.

The Winx Club 403 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 403

over a year ago Ember89 said…
wink
Ok girls let's stop them from building that bypass!
over a year ago Elie_star said…
cloudy
Miele - I agree with you Em, this place is wonderful... it reminds me my home town... and I feel a bit homesick. Maybe it's the peace that it's everywhere here. I can't stand the idea that this place could be destroyed. I'll fight to protect this world!
smile
Ember: Me too!
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Zakkalise: alright what should we do now
hmmm
Ember:No idea...
Zakkalise: i say we run up to those evil people and start kickinmg them
wink
Ember: I agree with you zakkalise!
over a year ago AgyJude said…
smile
Chloe: Well that is an idea but wouldn't that be rude. We'll tell them with our mouth first and then we'll tell them with our powers.
Zakkalise: ok
over a year ago pandawinx said…
crying
Telemira: Hmm....(Goes watery eyed because she loves telepax so much) (Touches tree) I missed this place....
heart
Queen of telepax: (She is beautiful, she has long soft, purple hair down to her ankles, is in a luxorious longblue robe, her eyes and deep blue and sparkly, she is very tall, thin and her cheeks are ruby red, she wears a crown of laurell leafs) (Gaps and smiles and wwalks up to the tav girls) (Sends pyshic messgae to tina and veevee: Telemira? Veevee? My girls!) (Glows with happiness and hugs her girls) (Tries to send message to the tav)
Telemira: (Blushes and hugs her mum back along with veevee) (Pyshic message: Im sorry mother, but my friends arent fluent in our language)
Ts mum: (Laughs) (Pyshic message to telemira: Daughter, if your non-telepaxian in another island you are not telepathic, but if anyones in here they are!)
Veevee: Guys, i think you might need to listen, mums giving you a....Temporate upgrade, right mum?
Queen of telepax: (Nods and all of a sudden the tav girls glow and hear this amazing soft, beautiful melody ringing to their ears)
Telemira: (Smiles) You get used to it.
(The following is all in telepaxian language)
Queen of telepax: Welcome (Bows)! and thank you so much for coming, i afraid we dont have money to award you with, but even for coming here you have our eternal gratitude, may elune be with you.
Telemira: (Whispers in tavs ears) Elune is our godess, she defines all nature.
Veevee: So, um.....How can we save Telepax again and get loads of credit? (Giggles at own joke)
Queen of telepax: Well we have three choices: 1. let them build over our island and our poor subject have to take on modern life....(Shudders at the thought of using any form of technology) 2. we keep on protesting and eventually get commited to slavery, or 3. we take the advice from the commisions of this bypass: The only way we can get out of this is....
King of telepax: (He is in green robes with blue/black hair) We become "a proper tribe" apprantly, we need a new heir...
Veevee: (Grins)
King of telepax: Who is willing to be married...
Veevee: (Jaw drops, points to telemira and goes quiet)
King of telepax: Basically, we need a new king and queen, with royal blood in them.
Telemira: Um.....Im 16.
King of telepax: I know and im so sorry telemira, but its the only way to save our population.
Daimon: (Bites lip) Im royal, well, im a prince but im 17.
King of telepax: (Laughs) Have you found yourself a male friend then, telemira?
Telemira: .......Your not seriosuly saying im going ot have to get married, right?
King of telepax: Well you dont have to but...
Telemira: Well, i need to do this for my peopel...i guess, im so sorry i dragged you into this daimon...
Daimon: (Bites lip) .....Well this is akward.
Miele - *puts and hand on Tina's shoulder* I think that we've to talk with the evil people that want to destroy this paradise. I think that you don't have to marry if you don't fell ready to. Let's try everything before decide.
last edited over a year ago
smile
Ember:Lets go have a talk with those evil people!
Zakkalise: im so ready
angry
Ember: I don't care if they work for the burning crusade as long as they want nothing to do with me i'm happy lets talk to them!!!
Zakkalise: (taps one of them on the souldur) hey you... LOUD NOISES
Icy: WTF 0_o
blush
Ember: please stop building here right now!
tongue
Chloe: Yeah. What she said.
worried
Ember: this place is home to many people and we don't want to see it destroyed!
Bypass constructioners: What were you saying again?
angry
Ember: stop building here! your destroying homes! YOUR RUINING THIS ISLAND! Stop building this bypass right now! If you don't listen to me i'm sure you'll listen to my magic!
angelic
Bypassers consturstor: Black mail? Sorry madam but we're just following orders. (Looks at checklist)
hmmm
Ember: and who's orders might they be? (starting to get really mad)
Miele - *whispering to Ember* Let me try, Em.
I'm sorry, sir. I know that it's not your fault, but please, take a look at this place. It's peaceful, and I'm sure that you understand that technologic will detroy its pleasant atmosphere. Can you please accompany us to your leader? We would like to have a talk with him... *smile warmly*
smile
Ember*whispering to Miele* Great job Miele
Zakkalise: now can we start kicking people
wink
Ember:Sure
laugh
Zakkalise: wooooooooooo (Kicks all the evil dudes one by one) ha ha ha ha ha
laugh
Ember:You really love kicking people probably as much as you love pushing buttons i bet
smile
Zakkalise: almost as fun as rideing a lama through a feild of buttons and snow, oh and minty fresh toothpaste
big smile
Ember: That does sound fun!
meh
Chloe: something tells me something is wrong.
sad
Ember: yeah the demolition crew won't stop destroying the island
cool
Zakkalise: (freezes and destroys all their equipment)oops
wink
Ember: good job zakkalise! Dragon energy! (scares all of the construction workers) ready to stop building here?!
Miele - *thinking: If we destroy all their equipment their leaders won't listen to us... We will be on the wrong side and they'll send more and more equipment to destroy the peace of Telepax... Well, I've to do something...* Light Blindness! *the workers don't notice the distruction*
Worker - Well, do you want to talk to my leader? Follow me.
*Miele follows the worker*
Ember:(folloes Miele and the worker)
Zakkalise: (follows suspicously)
Chloe: follows the worker
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Izzy: (follows the workers too)

*sorry I am late*
smile
Ember*it's ok izzy*
cloudy
Worker: (To miele) Sorry madam for all that destruction, madam', our leader should be just inside this tent,
Telemira: (Whispers in mieles ear: Thanks so much miele, and all you guys were brill too!)
(Looks inside tent) Excuse me sir, a young lady and her friends requires to see you, if you have the time.
Charles: Come in.
Veevee: DAD?!? Oh this is just annoying.....(Sighs) What are you up to this time?
Charles: (Blushes) Um...Cindy, can i play the "Our sisters and i missed you very much card?"
Veevee: (Folds arms) no. way. ever.
smirk
Miele - Well... I think it's... funny to se you again, sir. Well, can we have a talk about this idea of destroy Telepax or we have to show you again that we can be... very convincing?
angry
Ember: oh joy it's Charles again (hopes he won't ask her to join the burning crusade again) quit destroying the island. I knew we might meet again but here... Just stop building here now!
Charles: You think are'll give up that easily.
Veevee: Yes actually, or we'll report you and you'll have to so much community service!! (Does smug smile)
Charles: (Gasps) COMUNITY SERVICE?!? NOOO!!!! I CANT STAND HELPING OTHERS.
Telemira: (Under her breathe) Like father like daughter. (Winks)
Veevee: Yeah i know, we both like both hate it when you take the mic of us, what a likeness.....Look dad, whats the big plan?
Charles: Look if you really cared about this island you'ld cut the deal!
Telemira: Fine then, Deal! I want to do this if thats the only way...(Sighs) Daimon, you have no idea how much im sorry, but can you please bare with me here?
Daimon: (Nods and thinks: I've never seen her so upset in my life...) Telemira, its not your fault, your only fault in my eyes is taking the whole world on your shoulders....

angry
Ember:(glares at Charles Ok Ember stay calm ok so you wanna kill Charles well lets not cause a scene and lets hope he doesn't ask you to join the burning crusade) If this wasn't Telepax i would so KILL you!
angelic
Chloe:meep!
hmmm
Ember: if I were you Charles I'd do the smart thing and stop destroying telepax
crying
Charles: Let me have a private conservation with Telemira....(Veevee whispers: Good luyck in there tina, i believe in you) (Just the two fo them are there.)
Telemira: (Eyes watering) Either way, i'll lose out wont i? If i dont agree to get married, i'll lose all this wonderful landscape and my parents will dishonoured me, elune willl dishonour me....But if i chose to get married i wotn be bale to stay at alfea, because i'll be queen, and i'll feel so bad for poor daimon....
Charles: Yes.......Now do you agree to my terms?
Telemira: Yes sir...(Looks down at feet)
Charles: Then you shall get married....To a fellow telepaxian obviously. Someone like Pyshimar. (Becons Pyshimar to enter)
Pyshimar: Hello.....
Telemira: (Gasps) But, but....
Charles: Your wedding will be held in seven days....I then you will be queen and not able to go back to alfea....
Telemira: Ok sir....(Leaves)
Telemira: Daimon, Daimon you there?
Daimon: Yeah....Is it bad news? (Eyes widen)
Telemira: Im so sorry, but i love the world more than i love myself....Im breaking up with you.......