The Winx Club Roleplay:Alfea! Cave realm. (Officialy Everyone allowed urgently!!!)

pandawinx posted on Apr 13, 2010 at 08:00AM
Well, this place is dark....lets just hope the earth unicorn, doesnt need a lightnight.

The Winx Club 365 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 365

over a year ago CyD12 said…
Izzy: (looking around... well trying to look around) I cant see anything!! (turns around and looks at Jolly) Jolly! thanks God you shine (giggles)
Flavio: we should start to look for that unicorn
Izzy: ok... but first we need a plan
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Chloe:If we do it together it's head we win and tales they loose!
Kaylum: Yeah!so guys are you ready?
Chloe: I am!
wink
Izzy: I am ready too!
Falvio: lets do this
over a year ago pandawinx said…
Earth unicorn: (Watchs camifauled in one of the shadows) (Tosses her main quietly) Neigh...
Bats: (Wake up from the cieling and fly fastly past the tav girls on mission to the earth unicorn injuring it and leaving it with a twisted leg, her green horn starts to shine, she tries to run away but ends up lying shaking with fear on the floor, the bats are still attacking)
Izzy: ough! where are this bats coming from?!? I hate bats
Jolly: (notice the green light) uuummm guys... (gets behind Flavio) whats that?!?
Flavio: I dont know...
Izzy: we should go and check....
Earth unicorn: Neigh! (The bats fly away) Neigh!
Izzy: OMG the earth unicorn!
Jolly: look! the unicorn is hurt
Izzy: oh no... poor little unicorn... (trys to get near the unicorn)
Earth unicorn: Neigh! (tries to stand up but she couldnt)
Izzy: dont worry! we wont hurt you... Caramell! give the scarf that is in my bag
Caramell: (gives her the scarf)
Izzy: thanks Caramell!
Jolly: what are you going to do?
Izzy: something I learned from Rani... (puts scraf around the Earth unicorn`s injury)
Unicorn: Neigh! Neigh!
Izzy: Chloe do you know what is she saying?
last edited over a year ago
angelic
Earth unicorn: (Bowes head as if a thank you)
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Alice:Hey guys,sorry im late,oh gosh!The uni is hurt!That was a good idea Izzy,here's a spell that i learned 2 help with injuries....(Starts blowing ice on the unicorns leg and it soon freezes over the scarf.I flick the iced up scarf and is shatters,2 reveal a healed leg)There ya go!Feel better?
Izzy: good job Alice!
wink
Alice:Thnxs Izzy!(smiles)
Earth unicorn: (Nods and points to the bracelet alice recieved with her mussle)
Izzy: hey Alice! the unicorn is pointing at your bracelet... maybe it has something special!
hmmm
Alice:Y,i've never seen this b4,but wat do u think it is?Im already a believix fairy.
big smile
Chloe: Well let me see what it is saying (concentrates on the unicorn)It's saying that the bracelet is very powerful,it has almost all sort of powers and also the power to heal. You can use it on the unicorn to heal it.
Izzy: wow Alice! it has the power of heal!!! thats great!

(hey guys I think tomorrow I will be back but I am not sure... I miss you all)
(is alice/lovebatlor on a holiday or something)?
(I really dont know... I havent been online for a week so I dont know anything! I have to get update)
smile
(well many things happened.but i can't remember actually. there is a singing contest coming)
(yeah I will join to the singing contest)
Chloe: ( can we continue with our mission or we'll never finish it)
Well guys we've fund the earth unicorn now we have to find our way back i guess.
Izzy: yeah lets get out of here!
Flavio: but... what is the way back? (points at 2 halls)
Izzy: uuummmm... left! lets follow the one on the left!
cloudy
Earth unicorn: Neigh! Neigh! (Gallops up) Neigh, neigh, NEIGH! (Points with horn to the path on the right, her horns starts to glow as image of the past appears) (In the image displace: Its of the earth unicorn earlier following the left path but then running out with her injured leg and then the bats attacking her....)
tongue
Chloe: Guys wait, I don't think the left is right i think the right is right. Don't you think I'm right?(thinking:man,so many rights)The earth unicorn is trying to say that.
Flavio: I think Chloe is right... lets follow the way on the right...(starts to walk to the way on the right)
Jolly: yay! lets go! (starts to fly behind Flavio but then stops)Izzy? what are you thinking about?
Izzy: I am just wondering why the bats attacked the unicorn... and how the unicorn hurt her leg....
Jolly: well I am sure that something in the way on the left did that so we dont want to go over there! lets go!
Izzy: ok... lets go! (goes to the way on the left)
cool
Chloe: I didn't think of it that way. (follows izzy)
sick
Earth unicorn: (Follows) (A shadow of someone appears but there is noone there) Neigh! Neigh! Neigh! Neigh! (Looks ahead, there are lots of angel statues everywhere) NEIGH!
worried
Jolly: (gets near a statue) =S they are so scary! (gets behind Izzy)
Izzy: yeah really scary! I am wondering why those statues are here...
Flavio: (the shadow of someone appears again) (turns around but the shadow disappears) guys... I think we are not alone!
Izzy: Jolly stay near me I dont want you to get hurt...
Jolly: dont worry! I am not getting away from you!!! (looks at a statue and suddenly the eyes of the angels turn red) aaaaaaaaaaa!
Izzy: (looks at the statues) =S wha-whats happening?
Flavio: I have no idea but we better get ready because I have the feeling that something is about to happen and it is not a good thing...
Izzy: ok... (transforms into her enchantix)
Chloe: (Transforms in to charmix) Get ready all of you!
Kaylum: I am always!
worried
(suddenly the statues get alive and started to walk behind them)
Jolly: (screams) they are behind us! lets get out of here!
Flavio: here is a way we can take!
Izzy: are you sure we have to go that way?
Flavio: we dont have another option! the statues block the hall we were in...
Jolly: (screams again and gets into the hall) they are behind us! lets go!
Izzy: (holds Jolly in her arms) dont worry Jolly! nothing is going to happen to you!
Chloe:SOUND SHIELD!(A PURPLE SHIELD IS FORMED IN FRONT OF ALL) There, that's gotta do it!
Izzy: good job Chloe! that will stop them for a while! ok lets go! we cant waste so much time...
blush
Alice:*so sorry i havent been on 4 a while:'( alot of things have been coming up,1nce again sorry!:(*Wats going on?Yikes!Wat r those things?*quickly transforms into Beleivix*Ill help Chloe with the protection,Crystal shard sheild!*Icey crystal sheild helps aid the purple shield of Chloe*
Chloe: Thanks Alice. Lets Scoot!
Alice:No prob,come on girls!
Isma:*screams and flies behind me*Wat r those things?!
Alice:*Takes Isma's hand and hugs her close*Calm,calm Isma,its ok,ill use my speedix wings 2 get out of here,Tamdizc Speedix!*Wings trandform into Speedix wings*
Isma:I-i n-never k-knew u c-could go this f-a-ast!
Alice:*stop at cave entrance*Quickly now!
Izzy: good job Alice! hey I love your speedix wings! they are so cool!
Alice:Thnxs Izzy,*hugs*Ill try and give a distraction so u,Chloe and Flavio can get out of here,Pheonix of Ice Holigram!*bird screech fills the cave and an ice pheonix comes and starts lashing out at the statues and billowing its great wings*Chloe,flavio,lets go b4 they distroy the distraction!
Izzy: ok lets go! come on earth unicorn...
Earth unicorn: (looks at the statues) Neigh! Neigh! (suddenly the statues distroy the distraction)
Flavio: bad news... this hall doesnt have an exit...
Jolly: and now what are we going to do?!?
Izzy: ok girls! time to use our bracelets! (use her golden bracelet and her powers get 3 times stronger) we cant run anymore! time to fight! MOOD BOMBS!
Alice:Great idea Izzy!Get behind me Isma...
Isma:Oh come on!I want 2 help 2!
Alice:No!Ice Shield of protection!*crsystal ice surround Isma*Now stay there while we fight.Ill use mine 2,*activates bracelet*Ill use my Zoomix,Trandizc Zoomix!*wings transform*Now,i can teleport back and forth between them and attack while they miss me!*teleport and attack 1 of the statues*Blizzard Aero!
Izzy: good job Alice! there are just a few more! (one of the statues grab Jolly)
Jolly: aaaaaaaaaaaa! someone help me! IZZY!!!
Izzy: OMG! jolly! dont worry I will help you! (gets near the statue that has Jolly) hey you! let her go! NOW! (about to attack)
Flavio: Izzy wait! dont attack or you will hurt jolly too...
Izzy: oh yeah... you are right! then... what do I do?!?
Flavio: I will help Jolly you help Alice and Chloe with the other statues...
Izzy: ok... (starts to throw mood bombs at the other statues)
Jolly: aaaaa! someone help me!
Flavio: (takes our his green sword) stay calm Jolly... I will help you (attacks the statue with his sword and Jolly could get out)
Jolly: thanks Flavio!
Flavio: welcome... now get near Isma...
Izzy: Alice! lets attack together so we finish with them! MOOD POWER!

Alice:*nods head in agreement*HEART OF THE ICE PHEONIX!!!*both attacks combine 2 form a spiralling wave of power that eliminate all the statues in its path*
Alice:*Breathes a sigh of relief*Great work Izzy!*high 5's Izzy*
Isma:Can i come out NOW!
Alice:oh,yeah,right,*snaps fingers and Isma is free*Is Jolly ok?
Isma:*flies over 2 Jolly*U ok Jolly?
Izzy: (high5 back and gets with Jolly)
Jolly: yeah I am ok (smiles) now we can get out of here?
Izzy: (smiles) sure lets go!
hmmm
Alice:I couldnt agree more...*starts walking away,then stops*The unicorn!Do u think its going 2 come with us?
wink
Izzy: I hope so... (notice that the unicorn is behind them walking slowly) hey you ok? (gets near the unicorn) we are going back home and we really need you with us...
Earth unicorn: (looks down)
Izzy: Princess Jade told Faragonda that we need you... please come!
Earth Unicorn: neigh... (looks at Izzy)
Flavio: hey! i think I saw an exit...
Izzy: cool! (smiles at the earth unicorn) come on! lets go back home... we all want you to come! right?
Jolly: of course!
Alice:Yes,we dont want 2 hurt u,we want 2 help u...*bends down 2 the hight of the unicorn*we r not ur enemy,*strokes its main*
Isma:Yeah,were ur friends little uni,come with us,Ms Faragonda will protect u from harm.
Alice:Come on,its ok,*gets up*hey Flavio,where did u say that exit was?
Flavio: over there (points at a hall that at the end has a light)
Jolly: cool! if you listen carefully you can hear the birds singing! lets go!
Izzy: (to the unicorn) come! lets get back home! (starts to walk to the exit with the unciron)
Alice:Excellent,great work Flavio*winks*Come on Isma,Im sick of caves and darkness,*walks towards the exit Isam fallowing*
wink
Izzy: lol I am sick of darkness too! (gets out)
Jolly: mmm! finally! fresh air!
Izzy: yeah! it feels good to be out of that cave!
Flavio: yeah.... now we should take the unicorn with Ms. Faragonda...
Izzy: you are right! lets go!
Alice:I agree,ill use Zoomix 2 get us there,every1 take my arm,or er,1 of my arms,Tamdizc Zoomix!*wings transform*Grab hold!
Isma:*grabs ahold tightly onto Alice*
smile
(Izzy, Jolly and Flavio holds Alice arm)
Izzy: lets go!