The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Holiday booth. (Acess granted only to the alfea defenders!)

pandawinx posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 06:59PM
After discovering the majority of the gaurdians of her school, Ms.Faragonda has decided to create a reward sythem for her 8 chosen students, Aka Tamzisc. (Credit to zanhar1 for idea.)
This ddoes include a whole new currency, a lot of celebrity's to meet and a whole lot of places to visit!
Heres how it works:
1. complete missions with your team mates. tasks and adventure will be stated in most of the forums (Eg. The Library, magix city and much more!) in the discriptions, so it may be a good idea to check them out. Each mission will list how many alfeans you'll get for each mission. Dont know what alfeans are? Their a whole new currency where you earn for completing missions. When you have enough you can trade them in for rewards. (Introduced later in discription.) These mission will be updated every few weeks or so.
2. Complete the mission. (Harder than it looks for some missions, or course for the harder missions you get more alfeans)
3. Redeem the reward. If you sucesfully finish a mission with enough alfeans you can redeem a short break off of school with the rest off tamzisc. The leader gets the main decision, but is encoraged to listen to the other members to decide beforehand. When redeeming, please make a note of it on here along with which destination and i will make the destination exclusive to those who do their fair share of helping out. Here are the choices:
1. Solairian beach-ing.-Enjoy a trip to the sun central (Aka solairia) for sunny wheather, swimming, volleyball, sun bathing, staying in a cosy beach hut and sand castle making complete with amazing scenery and the wow-factor scale going wwwaaayyy past 10/10. Dont forget your suncream! (Alfeans needed for trip: 250. Expense rating: Extremely expensive. Celebrity meeting: Princess Stella.)
2. Domino/sparks skiing.- Have fun spending time with friends in the incredible domino waste lands! as well as this you'll also get a one in a lifetime chance to Get professional skiing and snowboarding lesson from celebrity Bloom, girlfriend to king sky! (Alfeans needed: 150. Expense rating: Fairly decent. Celebrity meeting: Bloom.)
3. Androsian/tide's water slides! - Treat you and your friends to a wonderful stay at andros's most famous water slides. High, fast and scary.....But amazing! You'll be staying in a 5 star hotel at your stay. (Alfeans needed: 75. Expense rating: amazing cheap bargain! Celebrity meeting: Famous dancer layla.)
4. Melody's musical! - Why not Take a break to Musa's home planet......For a festival! Loads of stars will be there as you stay in your sweet little hut, with backstages passes to meet all your fave singers-even musa herself! (Alfeans needed: 100. Expense rating: Reasonable. Celebrity meeting: Musa.)
5. Underwater treking. - Let's enter lake roachulachee's lake for some scuba diving! You'll be staying in a warm cabin at night, but in day find yourself underwater finding beautiful exocit fish to watch! It'll be hosted by newest winx member roxy, showing you the way. (Alfeans needed: 125. Expense rating: Roughly average. Celebrity meeting: Roxy.)
6. Linfean trip! - Enjoy the beautiful sights of linfea with Flora, expert botanist, who'll show you all the dights to be saw, get suck? You can always ask the trees for help. :) During you'll stay you'll live in a big motel.
(Alfeans needed: 150. Expense rating: Ok-ish. Celebrity meeting: Flora.)
7. Zenth/four vecotor city break! - If you like spas, hotels, shopping and playing video games with a face pack on, you've came to the right place! That is, according to your tour guide Tecna. (Alfeans needed: 75. Expense rating: Expert bargan. Celebrity meeting: Tecna.

Good luck!

The Winx Club 111 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 111

over a year ago pandawinx said…
surprise
Telemira: Wow! Apart from alfea, ive never left my island! Where do you guys wanna go?
over a year ago Elie_star said…
big smile
Miele - I love nature, so I'd like to go to Linfea.. But also Domino looks like exciting!!! I like also Melody... Oh, I mean... I'd like to visit all the places, to meet all the celebrities of Alfea!!!
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Izzy: i will like to to Melody! i want to meet Musa and some other singers!!!!
i like also linfea so i think after Melody im going to Linfea!
hehe
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
smile
Zakkalise: id love to go to Melody, or the ice kingdoms were icy lives.
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Chloe:i'd like to go to domino! it would be nice to meet bloom.
Telemira: Well, I wouldnt mind, it all sounds so exciting! Maybe we could have a vote, or do them all iin order of expense maybe?
blush
Telemira: But i gotta admit that meeting Layla in andros would be pretty cool.....You know, i still cant believe we've been trusted with such a task of protecting the school! how exciting! Although.....I'm a bit nervouse about transport, are we going by plane or ship?
Izzy: i cant believe it either!!!
i mean! we will have to defend Alfea!!!
im nervouse too!!!!
Chloe: YEAH! i think Telemira is right we should do it in order of the expense!
smile
Telemira: So when we have enough points should we go to Andros first or the city break? All is equel ammounts...Well, hands up for andros? (Raises hand)
V.V: Actually i'll rather do tht city break....
Telemira: Gets out note pad and scribbles votes so far...Ok 1 vote for andros, one for city break, any more votes for either one? (Smiles)
Izzy: i vote for andros!
Zakkalise: i vote for Melody
cool
Telemira: Okay, 1 vote melody......Check!
Chloe: Andros!(raises hand)
hmmm
Miele - I can't chose! *shake head* I'd like to go to Andros but I'd like to meet Tecna too.... I don't know... Can I abstein?
smile
Telemira: Okay Clo, (Scribbles down Chloe-andros) So far andros is winning..
smile
Telemira: And sure meile, you dont have to vote. (Smiles)
Faragonda: (Enters room) Hello girls! I see youve found the booking booth...
Telemira: Oh, im sorry.....Are we not meant to see it? (Blushes)
Faragonda: Feel free to see it whenever you like....I just wanted to tell you there are other ways of earning alfeans....Earning a new transformation status....Here is the chart:
Earn charmix (By overcoming weakness)- 50 alfeans..
Earn enchantix (By saving someone from your world)- 75 alfeans...
Earn believix (By making someone believe in magic.) 100 alfeans)

Faragonda: But heres the catch, you have to earn each transformation in order. Is that okay with you girls?
Izzy: wow! that is just awesome (blushes) sorry i mean! thanks for telling us (giggles)
heart
Miele - Oh, I've to admit that when I arrived there I've never thought I could become a charmix fairy... But now that I'm a part of a team like our I feel really strong and I think that one day I will!!! Thank you girls!!!
wink
Telemira: (Gasps with happiness) I know!!! And after that maybe enchantix, followed by enchantix....And OMG, i must admit the whole chosen one thing is hard work but it does have its good bits! (Winks)
chlo: Phew!(LAUGHS)
hmmm
Telemira: Hmm...I wonder what are weaknesses are? I know Veevee hates the dark, im slightly supertious.....Hmm, i wonder how hard it'll be to overcome our biggest fears and weaknesses?
worried
Izzy: talking about our worst fear... What are your worst fears?

Mine is to be all alone in a foresty place in the night, try to scream and no one hear me...

That is my worst fear! I dont like to be alone in the night in a place i know there can be anything!
Chlo: Well i find it hard to hold things without dropping them especially when they are important
hmmm
Miele - I'm really shy, and I'm really afraid of talking to a boy... especially if I like him. I can't utter a single sound...
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Rani: well I am kinda claustrophobic... I am afraid of be in a room alone without exit...
last edited over a year ago
tongue
Zakkalise: my worst fear... pickles... naw im kidding i'm afraid of ogers (shudders)
Chloe: Hmmmm......
Veevee: (Over hears and enters) Hey, at least we're only 5 points away from redeeming that holiday! Which one are we going for?
Telemira: 9Scans list and nods) According to the votes, Andros to a swimming pallour and five star villa! We'll be staying for just 3 nights and 3 days, and it's a 6 hour ferry to their....But it'll be worth it, especially since we'll be able to meet layla! But then, our alfeans will be back to 0.
over a year ago Ember89 said…
would have been nice to see my mom on domino...but you girls decide your lucky to be chosen to protect the school
wink
Izzy: (hugs Ember) maybe you can see her on a free day... I can go with you if you want we can open a portal and go to Domino (smiles)
Chloe: If you guys are going don't forget to tell me! Coz i always wanted to do to domino!
Telemira: So, now we've got 75 points, do we all agree we want to go to Andros out of the holidays affordible?
Ember: Sounds good to me! I wanna learn to dance like her (smiles)
wink
Izzy: ok we will tell you Chloe (smiles)

and yeah! lets go to Andros!!!
Chlo: Is it just the nine of us or the eight chosen ones from red fountain and cloudtower is coming?
big smile
Telemira: Okie dokie! (Checks in da money!) Right, now lets get down to the ferry!
Veevee: (Laughs) YEAH!
cool
Miele - I look forward to meet Layla! It will be great!!!!
heart
Ember: I can surf pretty well (smiles) I wonder if layla can teach us how to dance as well...It's gonna be soooooo much fun
blush
I am afraid of being attacked by witches or having my powers taken from me...and i'm afraid i'll never meet a boy lol
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Rani: really you can surf Ember? thats cool! I used to surf but it was long time ago I dont know if I still can do it hehe...
Zakkalise: can we go to melody next
smile
Telemira: Sure i'll take note.
Telemira: (Scribbles "Melody" on notepad)
Zakkalise: cool thanks
smile
sure i can swim,surf, sing, dance but musa and layla are great at singing and dancing.
Chloe: Well, first we have to pack and get ready right. And don't forget to take the first aid kit coz I'm going surfing!
worried
Veevee: Wait a sec guys, what about the pets?
Ember: Oh i would hate to leave Kiko behind...should we ask mrs f if we can bring them?
Chloe: I'm sure we can bring them.