The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Magix city. ( :DNew line of clothes for the halloween ball! :D)

pandawinx posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 07:54PM
I'm gonna give credit to agyjude for this brilliant idea of hers, it was requested by her, and shop ideas by me. :)
Even though the first-termed students probally think that Alfea is the coolest place in the world, even they have to get away to the lights of magix city. (On weekends and school trips of course, or else you'll have grizelda on your back!)

HALLOWEEN BALL DETAILS-
Magix's city has a main shop: Perfect for the teen fairy and this time we special halloween dresses for the halloween ball! Why not try adding acessories to make it a perfect dress and a halloween costume as well? You can only buy one dress, but choose your acessories, so enjoy!
HALLOWEEN BALL DETAILS- The ball is set in the ballroom very soon! After everyones had a chance to dance and eat, there shall be a exclusive performance from the tavettes, and the one and only ember!

(Ps if anyone else has a idea to improve magix city, plz feel fre to imform me. :) Also, these dresses are for the ballroom/disco room which will be made in a week or so.)
last edited on Oct 24, 2010 at 08:56AM

The Winx Club 391 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 391

over a year ago pandawinx said…
meh
Telemira: Hmmm.....What should i buy?
Cutie: (Shrugs)
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
smile
Alice:OMG!!Im so buying the Floral dress!!It so me!!!!!!!!!So buyig it!!!(Walks through and picks a floral dress her size and pays up.Walks over to Telemira and puts her arm around her and has the plastic bag in her other hand)Hmmm.....whats ur fav color Telemira?Maybe that can help u decide which dress to buy
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
smile
Zakkalise: I'll take the Sapphire and velvet catwalk dress and the Musa inspired dress
the Flower patterned picnic gear and Halloween dress seem good too i'll probably were it later on though
(Pays for it)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Izzy: im going to buy a Summer disco wear cause i love it!
(looks at the Purple sequined halter wear with free ruffle) OMG! im going to buy that one too!!! (choose one of her size and pays for it)
do you like it caramell? (shows it to her)
Caramell: (nods and flys around her)
Izzy: (giggles) yeah i like it too!!! (turns to Tina) hey Tina! did you find your drees yet?
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Chloe: I think i'll buy the White-blue evening gown! It looks so cute and elegant.(Goes to the dressing room and tries it on.)How do i look girls?
over a year ago Elie_star said…
wink
Miele - Oh, Chloe, you look like a princess! It's gorgeous! And you Izzy will be beautiful whit you dress... I don't know what to suggest you Tina... we could ask the clerks, maybe they've something in the store...
Izzy: thanks Miele!
and yeah tina we could ask the clerks, they can help!
angelic
Telemira: Hmmm.....I like the oriental dress... (Buys it and then notices Veevee) (Shakes head) I better get ready for some fashion 'advice' right, Vee?
Veevee: Well, firstly....I wanted that dress! But i want that one more! (Stares at halloween dress, im ssoo wearing that to the ball! (Buys)
Telemira: Well,im wearing mine to the ball too....Or is that too old fashioned? Should we be calling it a disco or prom?
V.V: Nah! (Stares a watch) Well, i better go, i need to feed my fish-seeya! (Waves at leaves)
wink
Telemira: So what are you guys wearing to the prom/disco/ball? (Smiles wittily)
im wearing the Purple sequined halter wear with free ruffle!!!
wink
Zakkalise: the sappire one
Chloe: Thanks Mielie. I'm wearing this!Gos to the dressing room to change.
over a year ago Elie_star said…
smile
Miele - I'll wear one of my old dresses.. I'm very picky when it comes to the clothes. When I was home I was my own fashion designer and I make my own clothes!
laugh
Telemira: Cool, ill love to do something like that but im rubbish at sewing! (Laughs as cutie giggles and flys around the room)
over a year ago Tasfee said…
smile
Zac:Nice!I will get some for Musera.I mean she would love all of these,u know my gf!Fashion is on.
over a year ago Ember89 said…
heart
Ember:Wow that white blue evening gown...Think i'll try it on! (goes to the dressing room and changes) Hey girls! What do ya think? I think it is really beautiful!
smile
Veevee: (Claps) I would do anything to steal something like that! High 5 em! (High 5s ember)
heart
Ember (high5's Veevee) totally buying this then! (pays for her new dress)
Chloe: you looks perfect!
smile
Musera:I think i will try that Red fairy dress(goes in and tries)Guys,how do i look?
wink
Ember: you look lovley in that dress musera!
Chloe: You look so nice!
smile
Musera:Thx am so gonna buy this!
angry
Ember:Enchantix sphere!Take that lydia!
Lydia: (Appears in a puff of smoke and laughs) Black widow! (A transparent spidery image gathers around her, healing her with pain soothing poison, which she is immune to.)
Veevee: Telepathic tremor! (Even the spell is activated lydia shouts: Sleeping gas! And veevee is made so tired that her spell becomes weak and doesnt do that much damage) (Yawns) thats ssooo annoying! that was my best spell!
Lydia: Now its my turn! Snake bite! (A snake appears and starts slithering around the shop)
Zakkalise: *whispers* not in public em
tongue
Ember: DRAGONFIRE FURY! (the snake dissappears and the attack hits lydia)
Musera:Music arr0w!hits lydia in the head)
Ember:Dragon Energy!
angry
Veevee: Nmypth energy!
Lydia: Ah! (Screams and falls to the floor scowling and breathing heavily)
Veevee: Wheres the real chloe lydia?
angry
Lydia: (Panting) Fine! imagine this fairys: What would you say if you thouight thr jade princess was still alive!
surprise
Izzy: the Jade princess?!? still alive.... but how could that be possible?!?
tongue
Ember:(thinking:this is a trick i'm not falling for it)...
Zakkalise: i could belive that
hmmm
Izzy: it cant be true! but... what if it is? what if she is still alive?
angry
Ember:I don't believe it...
smirk
Lydia: Look ember, are you disagrring with me, or are you competing?
smirk
Ember: well I guess a bit of both!
hmmm
Musera:Who is Jade princess?
over a year ago sapphirez said…
tongue
Bouquet: She was the legendary princess that have a very powerful power and had gone long time ago. ( I guess )
smile
Musera:hey,u new?
Izzy: Lydia! that cant be true! she died same with the Red emperor! she cant be alive...
angry
Ember:I don't believe it...this is just another lousy trick!
laugh
Ember: chloes ok guys she's in the blue dorm!
hmmm
Musera:Well,there is a point in that,they r sorceresses and witches,they have power to live long!And long means badly long!
hmmm
Ember: I still don't believe Lydia! Dragon energy! (attacks Lydia with flames)
Lydia: Antoi-vemon! (Attack heals) You do believe though, dont you ember? You just dont want her back, now do you? but if you insist heed this warning: when wolfes howl, when orphans scream, thats when you need the jade princess..........Now let me finish my work: Nuclear avalance! (Loads of selves shakes, glow green and fall)
Shop assistants and costumers: (Scream and run out)
Lydia: (Laughs) and to think im only getting started!
Veevee: opps, looks like we have one unhappy costumer girls... telepaxian Telekinesis! (Puts all the stuff back where they were)
Lydia: Why, you....BRAT! (Frowns) Poisoned parcel! (Beam of poison hits veevee)
Pyshimar: VEEVEE! (Glows oddly orange and eyes glow orange with anger)
Concorda: Py, py, pysimar?!?!?
Pyshimar: (Transformes into a orange and black striped tiger with sharp claws and teeth) (Roars and pounces on Lydia)
Lydia: Ah! (Teleports away scarred and scared)
Pyshimar: (Inspects veevee to make sure shes okay)
Veevee: .....Ur...Pyshimar? Um....Im not sure how to react to this....thanks, i, i guess......why did you safe me?
Pyshimar: (Looks at himself and roars before roaming off as fast as possible)
Veevee: Pyshimar! Wait! What happened?!?!
smirk
Ember:I still don't believe it! and shes gone but shes about to get a special delievery! (2 enchantix spheres appear) Go find Lydia and hit her where she hides!(laughs)
Izzy: (gets with Vee) are you ok?
Jolly: was him really pyshimar?
Izzy: yeah he was.... I am wondering why he transformed like that