The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Magix city. ( :DNew line of clothes for the halloween ball! :D)

pandawinx posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 07:54PM
I'm gonna give credit to agyjude for this brilliant idea of hers, it was requested by her, and shop ideas by me. :)
Even though the first-termed students probally think that Alfea is the coolest place in the world, even they have to get away to the lights of magix city. (On weekends and school trips of course, or else you'll have grizelda on your back!)

HALLOWEEN BALL DETAILS-
Magix's city has a main shop: Perfect for the teen fairy and this time we special halloween dresses for the halloween ball! Why not try adding acessories to make it a perfect dress and a halloween costume as well? You can only buy one dress, but choose your acessories, so enjoy!
HALLOWEEN BALL DETAILS- The ball is set in the ballroom very soon! After everyones had a chance to dance and eat, there shall be a exclusive performance from the tavettes, and the one and only ember!

(Ps if anyone else has a idea to improve magix city, plz feel fre to imform me. :) Also, these dresses are for the ballroom/disco room which will be made in a week or so.)
last edited on Oct 24, 2010 at 08:56AM

The Winx Club 391 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...