The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Yellow dorm. (Exclusive to members of yelow dorm, sorry!)

pandawinx posted on Feb 05, 2010 at 06:51PM
More sorries for how long it toke to make this.
Anyway, like said in the title only the yellow dorm characters can use this.

Thnx, pandawinx. :)

The Winx Club 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
sunny
Alice:(Breathes in and then exhales)WOW! This room is huge!(Plops down on the bed and opens up her suitcase and starts un-packing.Taking out books on planets,wolves,dragons,spell books,parchement,quills,HP books,clothes,shoes,toiletries,pillows,and posters)Man,i wonder where everyone else is?(Wonders to herself.Sighs. Two socks her wolf,yips and jumps on the bed.)Hey boy.Man, its like im the only one in theshool cause i feel so lonley in here.I hope some roomates turn up soon
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Rani: (gets into the room) hey! it looks like we are room partner!
thats cool! (go to a bed near a window) wow this place is amazing dont you think?
Beck: (flys around Alice)
Rani: beck! leave her alone! sorry about that Alice...
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
smile
Alice:S'okay Rani!Two socks nips and my feet when im asleep and i dont mind.(Laughs and pets the sumbmissive Two socks)Beck is perfectly fine. When i was home,i used to train and ride huge ice dragons.Its cool that we're room partners too.At least Veevee isn't in this room.
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Rani: yeah! thanks God Veevee isnt here!
poor the girls that are in the pink dorm...
over a year ago chrie said…
Lisa:(brings her bag of her things)well this is my 1st time to my dorm it's so good to be able to rest too bad my sis isn't here but being on my own isn't that bad then I don't have to have a room fight with my sis again 4 who is going to be the first to use something(takes out her spell books clothes and all of her stuff)ok better keep my rock outfit in my closet before some1 sees them oh and by the way hi alice hi rani and I know u guys might be thinking why I'm here huh?well I wanna be at the blue dorm first but I heard it's already full when I just come so I'll be here
over a year ago Flora_Bloom said…
Silvia:(drags in her bag)Hey,girls.I guess I'm gonna be your room mate.This place is huge!(sits on a bed)
So,what were you saying about Veevee?