The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Market! (All dorms welcome, please read discription)

pandawinx posted on Feb 01, 2010 at 04:20PM
Alfea has a store in the top floor where you can buy the following: Pets: Alfea keeps a lot of these winged animals for students to keep, name and love (By the way once you purchase you can control the animal as well as your character) But your only allowed one, so choose, wisely! Here are the animals and which you can buy (All have little wings, they are basically love 'n' pets):
Pink poodle: 3 in stock.
Golden long haired retriever: 3 in stock.
Punk rocker bull dog puppy with red mohawk: 2 in stock.
Purple kitten with tiara: 3 in stock.
mini Elephant with pink hoofs. (1 in stock)
aquamarine Shetland pony with flower in hair. (1 in stock)
Lilac and white panda cub: 2 in stock.
3 rainbow goldfish in fish tank sold together. (5 sets in stock)
Goofy toothed hippo with glasses (1 in stock)
Orange squirell with acorn bag. (3 in stock)
Tank full of golden, silver and bronze buterries (1 set in stock)
yellow and green Baby dragon (1 in stock)
Messy haired cheeky lion with sweet paws (2 in stock)
and finnally a cheeky bronze coloured monkey with a banana. (2 in stock)

It also sells potion-drinks to try with a one a day pruchase with five in stock each day of each type (They all have a names with a little hint to what they do, but you can choose what happens! :) )
1. New! Floatus!
2. Hair scare, now with only 99% sugar! :D
3. Limited edition home sickness relief.
4. From tthe makers of croak-a-cola: Ribbet Wash!
(You dont have to give this to you, you can give it to anyone, so long as they except! ;)

Enjoy! :)
last edited on Feb 01, 2010 at 04:33PM

The Winx Club 162 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 162

over a year ago pandawinx said…
sunny
Telemira: (Looks up from book and smiles) (Hinting) I love being pyshic.
over a year ago Ember89 said…
Ember:Great so think you can help me get some info from Grizelda Tina?
sad
Telemira: Already done. She did it because......Because shes worried and shes jealous! Princess musa has watched all our auditions and is w thinking of making us a famous girl band but she hates us and doesnt want itto happen! Shes trying to split us up.....She employed Cecelia and Ruby to ditch the dirt on Vibbies pregnancy to get her and veevee to opt out. She employed the burning crusade to kidnap ross so miele would opt out! And now shes trying to get musera out!
Ember: I knew something was up! I said it before and i'll say it again...Grizelda you are so busted!
mischievous
Faragonda: (Putting down her cup of tea and putting her hands on her hips) Grizelda!
Grizelda: (Gets so scared she drops her cup of tea all over her dress) Whats wrong?
Faragonda: Youre a cheat! Your a liar! And your trying to ruin our most talented pupils chance of sucess! Thats it, grizelda, were going to have to punish you! But, but how?
Veevee: Oh, i think we all have some ideas!
Ember: You could start by um i dunno maybe by...removing those braclets from veevee and pyshimar and apoligize to Everyone! (thinking:(and cleaning all of alfea by herself!)
over a year ago Elie_star said…
surprise
Miele - *gets shocked* It... it was Grizelda's fault? Well... I can't believe it! You asked Charles and company to kidnap Ross? I think that Grizelda has to apologize, you're right Ember!
Ember: I knew something was up with Grizelda...(thinks:note to self never believe anything Grizelda says ever again)
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Chloe: (gasps) I never knew you would do something like this Griselda. This is really shocking.
mischievous
Grizelda: Waht? me?? Apoligise to ittle children? never!
Veevee: How are we children?!?!?
Faragonda: Well, you still need a punishment grizelda! Any ideas, tina?
Telemira: (Smiles) We'll tonight its the tavs first gig in the pizza plaza on parents evenings intervall, and the alfea mascot is ill, so we sure do need a replacement. (Winks)
Faragonda: Consider it done! (Snaps fingers and in a flash of golden sparks grizelda is in the alfea mascot uniform: A pig suit, grizelda frowns)
Telemira: Oh cheer up grizelda, now your costume matches your personality!
laugh
Ember: good one tina...(thinking: a rotwiler would have matched her personality and looks) I am not a child...if anyones a child here it's anyone jealous that we can sing and they can't carry a tune if it was in a bucket...meaning: grizelda can't sing!
laugh
Miele - *laughing* Well... it's a nice outfit mrs Grizelda, isn't it?
angry
Grizelda: Grr...../
mischievous
Ember: yeah nice mascot outfit! (laughs) now I think she should apologize before mother hears about this...(takes out her cell and takes a picture) apologize to everyone and this picture won't be on the front page of every magazine in all the realms...if you don't I'll send this picture!
over a year ago CyD12 said…
laugh
Izzy: (laughs) OMG! grizelda1 I totally lov your new outfit! xD
angelic
Ember: so what's it gonna be grizelda? Apologize to everyone you put through hell? Or have this picture on the cover of all the magazines in every magical realm? (finger ready to hit send)
laugh
Chloe: (Laughing)
tongue
Ember:(under breath stupid stubborn rotwiler....)
laugh
Telemira, Vibbie and Veevee: (Laughing loads)
Grizelda: Fine, im sorry.......
Telemira: Thank you!
Grizelda; You were all born!
Telemira: Thats it! Ember! Hit send!
mischievous
Ember: (hits send) why do rotwilers have to be so thick headed! And stupid!
cool
Miele - This is the right way to repay you... whit your own weapon: the Alfea magazine!
mischievous
Ember: no a better way to repay her would be (turns grizelda into a rotwiler) that! (laughs)
laugh
Izzy: (laughs loudly) ok! she looks better like that!
laugh
Ember:It suits her personality (laughs loudly with tears in her eyes from laughing so much)
laugh
Izzy: (laughs again) agree with you Em! (takes a piic of grizelda with her cellphone!) this is sooo going to the magic web!
Ember: this is so funny (takes tons of pictures and sends a recording to her mother who sends it to Stella) that little recording has our entire conversation with grizelda on it especially the part where she says she's sorry we were born!
laugh
Chloe: (Laughs)(under breath) You kinda deserve it
Grizelda: (Rolls eyes and thinks: Haha, im humiliated, but not as much as vibbie!)
Vibbie: (Reads mind) What do you mean??
Grizelda: (Gasps) Im not saying.
Telemira: Tell us, grizelda......I always have another mascot uniform for you to model in the magazines for! Only this time: Its a spell one!
Grizelda: No, i wont- (Telemira snaps her fingers and Grizelda transforms into a gorrila.) Ugganoo!!!! uGaano! ( translation: AHH!!!! Im a gorilla!)
Vibbie: Still dont wanna talk?
Ember: If you don't talk your gonna get spelled bad!
laugh
Miele - *laughing* Well.. probably that's better than the pig one! *turns serious but smiling* Come on, Grizelda.. tell us what's going on!
angry
Ember:Yeah seriously whats going on?
big smile
Izzy: hahaha! you better tell us or we will keep putting you different spells! (laughs and takes a picture)
mischievous
Ember: (takes pictures) these are going on the web!
Chloe: We'll give her a chance. Griselda, if you tell us wht happened, you'll be.....safe??!?!
surprise
Grizelda: UGGGAA (and so on XD, translation: Fine, Fine!! Vibbie, remember when you and pyshimar where? Well, i might of provoked "something" to cause departure for the "Veevee and pyshimar" couple....Ok, hear goes....I slipped a potion in both your smoothies so you werent sure what you were doing. which is probally a blessing. I left, knowing that you might kiss, but i wasnt expecting i'ld of put that much potion in for the events which lead to your preganancy, vibbibrinnia.)
Vibbie: .............:O You, wait, what happened, that night, wouldnt of happened if you didnt spill the potion in our drinks?
Pyshimar: .............:O :S
Grizelda: (Nods)
sad
Ember:(thinks: wow grizelda's a bitch)your a monster! (doesn't look at anyone just the floor beneath her...(why me! I am gonna be single the rest of my life)
surprise
Izzy: (shoked) wow... I didnt know Grizelda could get that...far
Ember: Shes as bad as a freshman witch!
Vibbie: (Holding back tears) Grizelda.......You've ruined my teens.
Grizelda: (Rolls eyes)
Pyshimar: ...................
Vibbie: Pyshimar?
Pyshimar:.........:O
VibbieL I think for once hes speechless.
Pyshimar: .........Oh, im just pausing for supsence. Wait, does this mean it wasnt my fault?
Veevee: Never thought i'ld say this but yeah, i guess.
Pyshimar: Wowza. But you went too far grizelda!!!
Grizelda: (Transforms back into human) What you gonna do about it?
Vibbie: Your fired!
Grizelda: You cant fire me im your master!
Vibbie: No, your the alfea mascot. And im part of a girlband. Get with. Now leave here right now!
Vibbie: (Hugs pyshimar and tries not to cry)
Pyshimar: .......:O (Shrugs and hugs her) Its gonna be ok.
Vibbie: Dont be ridiculous!
Pyshimar: Ok, its gonna be terrible, in 8 months we're gonna get exspelled, which might not be a promblem for me but is a big promblem for you, lose our family and friends trust and raise a baby aged 16......Or we can orphan her. And we're not even sure what to name her yet. And after this whole ordeal all probally go back to calling you "maid", beating up your mates and throwing squishes in your face with veevee. There- Does that make you feel better?
Vibbie: Um...Is it ok if you start doing the whole stupid everything gonna be ok thing?
Pyshimar: Fair enough. Everything gonna be fine.......
last edited over a year ago
Ember: (thinking: man even if he's a flirt I still love him...) technically your not our master grizelda ms faragonda is...
Chloe: Yeah Ember is right. (THINKING: iS SHE REALLY GRISELDA)?
angelic
Grizelda: Well im still higher than you!
Vibbie: Theres only one thing in this world which im gonna let be the master of me right now........
Pyshimar: I totally agree. I suppose we've gotta do whatever it takes to look after her.....
Veevee: (Sighes and looks a bit sad)
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Alice:*Sorry I havent been on!Grizelda,no1 cares if ur higher than Vibbie!Ok!Ur acting like a total bitch!And besides,words cant bring any of us down!*Whispers 2 VV*Dont feel bad V,its going 2 b ok!
hmmm
Veevee; Cheers alice, but seriously, i feel like turning Grixelda into a living punchbag!
Ember:Me too! (turns grizelda into a living punchbag and starts punching her)
angelic
Chloe: Um ember, i think tht's a bit too painful.
Ember: guess your right...(snaps her fingers and grizelda turns back into a human)
Griselda: You'll pay for this.
smirk
Grizelda: Fine, im rich, i can afford it.
Veevee: (Groans) i HATE her puns!
Grizelda: But i wont stop, i've just deployed cecelia and ruby on a mission with tina, 9looks at watch and smiles smugly) So you better get to redfountain before its too late!