The Winx Club Roleplay alfea!: Pink dorm! :) (Opened for all girls temporarily!!)

pandawinx posted on Jan 08, 2010 at 08:25PM
Hi guys! :)
All you you have seen my apply forum for the alfea roleplay, well all those you chose to go in pink dorm this is basically where you go to chat to other dorm members as the character you made. you can make up winx adventres to do together, chat with other pink dorm members or even attend alfea lessons! Enjoy, Pandawinx. :)
(PS sorry if your from one of the other free dorms, you cannot post anything on this dorm i'm afraid.....but there is a dorm for your colour too!)
last edited on Jan 23, 2011 at 09:27AM

The Winx Club 422 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 422

over a year ago pandawinx said…
smile
Sorry, i know i shouldn't be in thise forum but theres one last thing i forgot to mention: If you haven't made a character yet, you can apply at: link

thnx!
over a year ago Elie_star said…
Thanks Pandawinx! I'll wait for the other girls of my dorm!
^_^
over a year ago CyD12 said…
heart
Izzy: wow! this room looks amazing! i love it!

mischievous
Veevee (Telemira's step sister, ): Hiya pheasents! (Laughs and dumps her TONS of luggage with her intials on it in Mieles arms) I'll take this bed please! (Points to Izzy's bed, puts onyx tiara on bedside table and jumps on bed repeatively) (Stops and then looks about) Gosh, i wasn't expecting a room like this, its so small room-mate no.1 (Stares at Isabelle)! Oh yeah, and i'm Veevee but you can call me princess, soon to be queen! (Continues bouncing on the bed.)

(Ps veevee's blond with long hair, is kinda short with a fake tan and fairly thin, she is hyper, excitible, spoilt, bossy and cheerful. she has the same power as her step sis)
Izzy:(whispers to miele) now i know why Telemira hate her so much!
Im Isabelle but most of the people call me Izzy!
oh and GET OUT OF MY BED!!!
last edited over a year ago
big smile
(Giggles) I'm not in your bed, i'm ON IT! :D :D :D (Gets off) oh yeah and don't toch my crown, because i put a spell on it so anyone who touches falls throguh a trap door and stuff....(Goes randomly off the subject and spins around the room a gillion times and goes WWWWHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!) (Knocks over vase by mistake) Opps, dont worry, roomate no.2 can clear it up!
Izzy: ough! dont call us roomate no.1 and no.2! we have names did you know?!?
Gosh!
smirk
Veevee: (Flashes dark blue suddenly) I'm getting a vibe your unhappy, right? It this to do with giving you a number?!?! Sorry, i wont call you that again roomate no.1! (Giggles, knowing she is being annoying) (Starts to walk out of the room before waiting for a responce) I'm off to class! (Leaves room feeling incredibly smug.)
Izzy: you know what miele, now im happy that i dont have a sister like her... poor telemira
crying
Telemira (Tina): (Knocks on door and enters crying) OMG, guys sorry for knocking on your door and sutff i rreealllyy need your help, me and veevee had a fight and i threw a tantrum......I think she might have stole my septer! please help, have you seen it? (Wipes eyes)
Izzy: OMG Tina! sorry but i didnt saw your septer... *hughs her* i will help you find it, dont worry!
sad
Telemira: (Hugs izzy back) Thanks (Sniffs) I hope its found soon....(Grabs tissue)
meh
Miele: Oh Tina.. now I understand all you told us about Veevee.. She's awful! *hugs Izzy and Tina*
Telemira: Your all such great friends....thanks so much...(Hugs Miele too)
Izzy: thanks Tina! you are a great friend too!

oh and if Veevee do something to you again tell me ok?
you can count with me in everything!
Miele - Well, I think that Tina can count with US in everything! Don't you think so, Izzy? We're a team, and if we are together noone can defeat us!
smile
Telemira: You got it! (Smiles!)
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Hey what's going on guys! Sorry i know i shouldn't be here.(Looks at the room) Wow this room looks cute!
sad
And by the way, can you guys tell me were the blue dorm is i can't find it. Want to keep this somewhere (shows to big bags)
sunny
Telemira: Oh hi! Sorry, im not sure where it is but you can hang where for a bit if you like and if its okay with..(Shudders) Veevee....Would you like me to take your bags?
Chloe: (Looks at Veeve).I think it's better i go.(To herself)before i mess up.
cloudy
Telemira: Oh, ok bye. (Waves)
Izzy: soooo did you get any message from your family in the new email thing?
i got one, is from my brother he is back home!!! i really cant believe it, he was i dont know where for 3 years
cake
Telemira: OMG, thats great to hear! Do you think he might visit sometime? (Cutie rides around in go kart and giggles at speed) (Telemira shushes Cutie) Wait a sec cutie, Izzy has something to say!
Izzy: (giggles) im not sure if he will come and visit...
but im going to tell him to come! i really want to see him and you can meet him too!
heart
Telemira: Cool! Is he your older or younger brother?
Veevee: (Rolls eyes and does imitation of Izzy and Telemira in a squeky voice, then goes back to brushing her hair)
Telemira: Whats your promblem again, Veevee?
Veevee: Having to be near YOU lot! (Goes back to reading and Telemira just shrugs)
Telemira: Anyway, back to the subject of your bro.
Miele - Oh, I'd like to have a brother! I have a sister - a really nice sister, even if she's only a child *glare at Veevee* - but I'd like to have a brother, too!
Izzy: is my older brother! and i have a younger sister!
is nice to have brothers and sisters
(to veevee) when they are nice!
oh well... im going to tell him to come!
Miele - *sits on her bed and hug Ari* Good afternoon Ari! You know? Your Miele has completed her first mission with her friends! *Ari squeaks happily and starts flying around her* Yes, I know that you think we're a great team. So do I! Well, now I've the time to start a new story... *pick her notebook and a pencil and starts writing lying down on her pink bed*
smile
Veevee: (Enters) Hi Miele....Whatcha writing about? I did a picture of us together earlier this after....Write after defeating gino, that was 5 hours ago now......I cant believe he kidnapped faragonda! (Shrugs) Oh well, hes gone now. (Slumps down on beanbag and smiles relaxed)
Izzy: (lays down in her bed) OMG! I am soooo tired!
Caramell: (goes flying to her and hugs Izzy)
Izzy: aaaawww! Caramell! im glad to see you too! (hughs him)
angelic
Veevee: (Goes over to fish one, two and three and feeds them) Aw!
Miele - I'm writing a story about a girl called Lara, she is a little bit sad because of the situation of her family.. but one day she meets a boy called Peter. They meet in the library and they discover that they like the same genre of books...
smile
Izzy:your story sound cool miele!
Veevee: Cool!
smile
Miele - Thank you girls! And what about your drawing, Vee? I'd like to see it!!!
Izzy: id like to see it too Vee!
smile
Veevee: Okay (Smiles and holds up picture of all 8 of tav in transformation mode with pets) Its nothing too brill, just a stetch really....
sunny
Miele - Oh, Vee, it's beautiful!!!! I love your style!!!! *Ari sits on Vee's shoulder nodding* It seems that Ari loves this picture too!!
heart
Izzy: wow! it is amazing!!! I love it!
Caramell: (looks at the picture and then fly around Veevee)
Izzy: (giggles) Caramell like it too!
sunny
Veevee: Thanks guys, but im nothing compared to my mother...My real mother not my step one. So what sorta stuff are you into Izzy? I mean we al have talents, i like to draw, Mieles a great story writer, telemira's great with horoscopes........Im sure you have something you can do awesomely! (Smiles)
Izzy: well... actually I like to write too... but i write songs...My cousin and my best friend are from Melody and they have the power of music. they showed me all the knew and i was 3 years in Melody with my aunt... so i love to write songs, sing and dance... but my voice is not as good as the voice of someone of melody
wink
Veevee: (Winks) Im sure it is! Its not about where your from, its about who you are! Hey, ive got an idea! Why dont you show us some of your songs u sing!
Izzy: uuummm ok... (goes to a shelf and grabs a green notebook) here is where i wirte all my songs... (opens it and looks for a page) here it is! this is the first song i wrote:
Everyday i think of you
Every night i dream with you
You are all i need
You are all i want
And you are Everything for me
I need you near me
I cant live without you
I cant sleep if i dont talk to you...

I know is short but really special for me
big smile
Veevee: I understand (Smiles) That was awesome! Not only did it sound great, but it reminded me of my real dad, who does it remind you of?
Izzy: I made it thinking in my brother... he was the only one i can be with... My parents dont pay attention to me I am like invisible to them... my brother is the only one that understand me..

I made it when he wasnt home.... he was away from home for 3 years... the most long 3 years of my whole life
wink
Miele - It's really nice that you love your brother so much. And I feel really sorry for you if your parents don't pay attention to you... But you're really great at singing, I'm sure that you'll becomea great singer and they will change their mind!
Veevee: Yeah, your sssooo brill, im suprised your not a music fairy! I bet you could sing with musa, Oh i can see it all right now! Izzy's magix wide concert: Tickets sold out on the very first day! (Grins) At least you have parents....Both of mine have left this world....
angelic
Miele - *hug Vee and don't say anything*
Izzy: (hughs Veevee) I know is hard but dont worry! you have us! we will be always there for you (smiles sweetly to her)