The Winx Club Roleplay: alfea!

pandawinx posted on Jan 01, 2010 at 12:53PM
Hi guys, what i'm basically doing is asking you wheather you'll like to take part in this random little roleplay i'm doing: its a little bit of fun where you pretend your a freshman at alfea...and play along here! All you need to do is fill in this here and TA DA! You can come on this forum as your alfea freshman character....heres the form, you just need to post a reply filling in the blanks:

Name (Doesnt have to be real name):
power:
source of power:
level of magic (example:charmix,lovix etc):
Home realm:
Status (wheather your royal, noble, etc):
Personality:
Looks:
How you look in fairy form:
Any thing else we should know?:

Heres mine:

Name: Dutchess Telemira (pronounced tell-lee-mer-a) or Tina to her friends.
Power: Pyshic and telepathic power, she can communicate with people using her mind, tell the future and remembers everything she sees: Basically, just super intellegence! (She also glows dark blue around her when angry)
Source: Her countrys royal artifact: a onxy staff, basically a dark violet stick with a onxy at the top, without it she has no power, but she can use it for other things too like fighting and stuff.
Level of magic: standard winx transformation.
Home realm: a island with people on it called telepax. a small, foggy place with lots of rain.
Personality: a bit nerdy, likes to study, and write in her journal ALOT, shes very observant
and can easily tell what her friends are thinking, long story short: Quiet and clever.
Looks: Long black hair, which shines purple, misty dark blue eyes, pale skin, ruby lips, quite slim, tall oftens wears dark blue leggings with a demin skirt over it, as well long sleeved t shirt with a purple circle on it and platform boots.
Fairy form: Navy blue sparkly dress with silver, small transparent wings, long and thin, she has long light blue gloves from her shoulders to her wists, she also has her hair in a top notch and has light blue high heels.
any thing else?: She was the princess of her island but then she got this bossy, vain, step sister who was older, who then became air to the throne and got a beautiful silver tiara of power which gives her the same power, only much quicker to work, and powerfuller! Telemira got pretty upset and told her father she was off to alfea, and if she gets brilliant grades for her stay she'll get to be heir again.....

thnx for reading, i hope to here about your character soon!

The Winx Club 156 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 156

over a year ago pandawinx said…
smile
Dear Chrie, great idea and nioce pic! Thnx for jioning,
pandawinx.
over a year ago chrie said…
I have an idea how about a roleplay part at grifin's office,if there is still no part of the roleplay about that
over a year ago Tasfee said…
plz give ans quick,can i join now?sis was pretty busy so she cud not join.
HI,U KNOW I WAS INTERESTED TO JOIN,SO HERE IT IS.

NAME:MUSERA(MUU-SE-RA)SHORT NAME:Sera
POWER:LOVE,NATURE & MUSIC(COMBINED).SHE CAN MAKE NATURE GROW,MUSIC LIVE IN PEOPLE'S MIND AND MAKE ANYONE ENCOURAGED TO LOVE SOMETHING.
POWER SOURCE:A PINK RING COVERED WITH ROSES AND ON ITS PETALS MUSIC SIGNS AND THE GEM ON THE TOP IS HEART SHAPED WHICH SHINES BRIGHT WHEN PEOPLE FIND LOVE OR LIKE NATURE OR MUSIC.ON HER BELEIVEX TRANSFORMATION THE RING OPENS AND IS PUT ON HER HEAD LIKE A CROWN.
LEVEL OF MAGIC:BELEIVEX(CROWNIX,I DESCRIBED CROWNIX)
HOME REALM:LOVESPHERE.A PLANET WITH ROSES AND LOVE SHAPED OBJECTS WHICH IS CUTE!
PERSONALITY;A NICE,SMART GIRL WITH A FLOURISHING CHARACTER.SHE IS SHY AND REALLY NICE.SHE CAN BE FUNKY AT MANY TIMES BUT ONLY WITH HER BFFS.A STRONG MINDED GIRL WHO WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY.CAN BE GIRLY AT MANY POINTS.LOVES GOWNS AND MINI SKIRTS.IS STYLISH BUT NOT ONE OF THOSE "I AM SO BEATIFUL" TYPES.SHE IS REALLY A GOOD STUDIER AND ALWAYS HAS HIGH GRADES.IN SHORT:A NICE AND FRIENDLY CHARACTER WHO HAS MUCH TIME BEFORE SHE HAS HER TEMPER UP.
LOOKS:LONG PINK HAIR WHICH HAS CURLS AT THE END,OFTEN CAN SHOW HER BLACK RIBBONING HAIR WHICH FLOWS AT THE WIND,BEAUTIFUL GREEN GRASS EYES,PINK GLOSSY LIPS THAT MAY SHINE WHEN SHE SMILES,FAIR COMPLEXSION(SKIN=COMPLEXSION),TALL,SLIM. MOSTLY WEARS A ORCHID PINK TOP WHICH HAS FLOWER ON THE TOP,PALE ROSE RED MINIS WITH A HOT HEART BELT WITH DIAMONDS AND HEELS(SHOE) WHICH SHINES GLOSSY
BELEIVIX FORM:A HOT PINK TOP WHICH HAS JACKET LIKE END WITH DANDILION FLUFFS AND CUTS,A MINI SKIRT SHORT CUT IN MANY COLORS WITH LITTLE RUBYS ON IT.LITTLE PINK AND BLACK BRACLETS.SHE ALSO WEARS A THICK BELT WHICH MAY LOOK LIKE A RIBBON AND IS FILLED WITH LITTLE RED ROSES,PINK HEARTS AND BLUE MUSIC SPINS. AND LONG STRING SHOES RAINBOW COLORS FILLED.EAGLE LIKE BIG BROWNISH WHITE WINGS,SHE FLIES DIFFERENTLY.LIKE A BIRD,SOAR AND FLUTTER.AND A LONG RIBBON THAT MAKES HER HAIR INTO 2 SECTIONS WITH 3 BRAIDS EACH.(I CAN GIVE PIC LATER)
ANYTHING ELSE:MUSERA IS A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL,HER FATHER DIED IN A WAR AGAINST CLODVAIN,A BLACK CITY WHICH IS NOT GOOD,EVIL.SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO MARRY A PRINCE FROM A NEARBY KINGDOM BUT HSE REFUSED HIM LIKE SHE REFUSED THE LAST 100 GUYS.HER YOUNGER SISTER,MUSELIA IS ALWAYS HER FAV FRIEND,SHE LOVES HER AND PROMISES TO KEEP HER SAFE AND EVERYONE IN LOVESPHERE SAFE AS WELL.

AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN THE PINK DORM.

-THAT IS IT.HOPE U KNOW.THX PANDA.
WITH REGARDS,
SHANNAH!

last edited over a year ago
SRY SO LONG FORGOT TO CLOSE MY CAPS LOCK!
smile
Dear Shan, great idea! Hope you enjoy the roleplay alfea!

Thanks, Pandawinx. :)
smile
thx panda!i really appreciate it.
sunny
Anytime! :)
over a year ago sapphirez said…
Name: Bouquet ,Short name: Buuke
power: Copy magix ( She can copies others power)and song healer.
level of magic: Enchantix
Home realm: Sweet Planet ( A planet without boys )
Personality: Cheerful but hot-headed with boys
Looks: Pink- gold waist-lenght hair with two ponytails tied with big diamond bows
How you look in fairy form: Still the same but with much more glitter and brighter. She doesn't tie her hair. And wears a crown.
Dorm: Pink

Thnx^^.
Name: Bouquet ,Short name: Buuke 
power: Copy magix ( She can copies others power)and song healer.
le
smile
Here is my dear sis!muselia!

Name:Muselia!Short name:Lia.
Power:She can control dragons!
Level of magic:Standard.
Source:A red necklace with a dragon locket which helps her to fight!
Home realm:Lovesphere!
Personality:A sweet and cheerful girl!She loves dragons and can control them,She can sometimes be a little vain,but she is a very happy and nice girl.She has normal grades and is sorta a lover of sports trend!
Looks:Black shiny shoulder length hair down,wears a yellow top and red hablets(minis and pants),Purple boots,and a little necklace that shows her power with a dragon locket.She has pale skin color and blue eyes and pink lips!
Looks in fairy form:Simple,sparkly purple top and minis,long hand bands,long transparent wings with purple color on the tip,half boots and a red band on the hair with white spots and her necklace.
Anything else:Little girl Muselia,Lia for short loves sports.She loves her older sister Musera.And has come to study with her side by side with the tav girls.She is 16 years old.Very likely to play and chat.She is a very active girl(silly way).
Dorm:(A word from Muselia,I like to be in the room where sis is!)So definately Pink.
Here is  my dear sis!muselia!

Name:Muselia!Short name:Lia.
Power:She can control dragons!
Level of m
over a year ago Nov1 said…
I wanna join too
Name:zephyr
power:electricity
level of power:enchantix
realm:element
personality:she's a good friend to any1 nice.her mother is tecna.her powers r like her mom's but just better faster powerfuller and have bigger blasts than her mother's power she's also like her mother alot but just more calmer than her mom and more of a good friend to be with other fairyes and people especialy her mother's friends and children(with lisa and nova and stella coz her mom knows stella already and she knows them already)she is the most powerfullest of all of her BFF,she's stronger than her other friend tassara who's already in belivix now but Nova's powers r her weaknesses coz she can't bet Nova she always fail even though her trans4mation is the powerfullest in all of the winx trans4mations there is she's a princess.
looks:she looks fine
room dorm:blue or yellow if no space in the blue dorm or any dorm which have spaces(tell me plz)
fairy form:like her mothers but the broch is neon blue and the suit is light green
I wanna join too
Name:zephyr
power:electricity
level of power:enchantix
realm:element
pe
over a year ago Kandrakar said…
big smile
Name (Doesnt have to be real name): Amilie
power: Elements
source of power: A charm similar looking to her charmix
level of magic (example:charmix,lovix etc): Enchantix
Home realm: Elementia
Status (wheather your royal, noble, etc): Royal Princess
Personality: Kinda like Flora and Bloom combined, with Stella's excitement
Looks: Orange hair- straight and neat when normal, curly and smooth when transformed. she has oranged colour eyes and she likes to wear dresses.
Name (Doesnt have to be real name): Amilie
power: Elements
source of power: A charm similar looking t
over a year ago Kandrakar said…
worried
maybe I should use a Winx Club Base... my drawing's awful
over a year ago Ember89 said…
Name:Ever.
Power:She can see peoples auras and hear every thought,She uses a powerful Barrier so nobody can hear her thoughts. She can touch a book and know and remember the information in it. she can touch a person and learn everything about them in the past present and future the same goes for if a person touches her.
Source:A special red elixer makes her more powerful.
Level of magic: standard winx transformation.
Home realm: Earth
Personality: a bit nosey, has an intrest in dark magic, and can easily tell what her friends are thinking, long story short: Quiet and clever.
Looks: Long blond hair, green eyes, pale skin, ruby lips, quite slim, tall oftens wears dark pink leggings with a leather skirt over it, as well long sleeved shirt with a star on it and yellow sneakers.
Fairy form: Like stellas but black
any thing else?:Her parents her dog buttercup and her sister Riley all died in a car accident,she was left in critical condition at a hospital and one of her friends gave her a red elixer that made her immortal.sometimes she ditches class.

I'd like her to be in the pink dorm!
Name:Ever. 
Power:She can see peoples auras and hear every thought,She uses a powerful Barrier so no
over a year ago Ember89 said…
I'll still rp ember plz pandawinx let her join
I never said she wasnt allowed.
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Can I join?I now you allready started all rlp thing but I ahve fairy in roxy spot(rlp)and I love it.so can I join?
smile
Hi winxlove2, nice to meet you! :)

Sure! But you'll need to fill in the form, is that ok?
surprise
sure.just 1 question.if I have fairy she is not mine I just copyed her but she wery cute.can I have her in this rlp?pleaz
Name:Primavere Kolin
power: Dreams
source of power: dreams and moon
level of magic: enchantix-bilievix
Home realm: earth
Personality: good,friendly,funny,smart.
Looks: long brown hair whit sume pink,likes purple color(allways whit purple color clothies)
How you look in fairy form: hair same,ribon-shose purple,top purple whit sume light purpleXD,shorts purple too.wings are X form,fairy dust purple bag whit yellow stars.
Any thing else we should know?:she never sleeps,and she can change her transform from enchantix to bilievix! to bilievix just for speedix,zoomix and tracix.
she has pixie rose pixie of roses.
Name:Primavere Kolin
power: Dreams
source of power: dreams and moon
level of magic: enchantix-bili
what dorm is left?
smile
so can muselia join????
smile
Hi guys, everyone whos wants to join can jion, as i said when i started the roleplay. Whoever, Winxlove2, do you have permission from the original creator to use her character?
smile
well I asked her
-can I copy this chater?- she sed
-tell my site I will chek if she is in good hands. and later she sed
-okey
sunny
Ok cool, do you know her fanpop user name?
smile
so that means yes????
sunny
Of course! :)

We look forward to having Muselia in the roleplay!
Hey pandawinx!am I in too?if yes then where I gonna start?
smile
Everyone who applies get to be in the roleplay unless it contains inappropriate or offensive info. Welcome the the rpa! :)
tnx so in what rlp I start?
over a year ago Elie_star said…
You've to fill in the form in these forum, then you can reply in every forum of the RP: Alfea! Enjoy it! ^^
form what form?
This! Was made by Pandawinx! ^^

Name (Doesnt have to be real name):
power:
source of power:
Home realm:
Status (wheather your royal, noble, etc):
Personality:
Looks:
Any thing else we should know?:
well I allready made it!it's in 5 page!
wink
Oh, sorry, I didn't noticed it! ^///^
You can join our roleplay!
We'll be waiting for you in our RPA spots!
smile
We hope you enjoy our forums!
sure hum em just cud somebody give my link to that spot?
There are many spots!

Here the Tav girls are performing a great concert = link

Here the Tav have to study for their tests = link

And here the girls are dating with teir boyfriends = link

Have fun!
I'm already here before u so I don't want an1 to hete me coz of my character ok
Oh n my computer is broken n actualy I'm making a collectoin of tav sailor moon style n since ur lete so u don't get 1 sorry n 4 a mean timeI can't be on computer n post pics coz my computer has a power failiure n wen I'm fifsh wit sailor moon -'m gonna start a different crossover pic of the tav but u still don't get 1 4 mean while coz. Already design the pic of some crossover pics n I'm not creating more till the next new collection I come up by my ideas I don't hete u it's just I'm tiered of doing it again so sorry
oh tnx! elie_star:* I hope I will have fun in here
Name:Gintare
power:mana-life energy(if you now ben 10 then my fairy is an anodite)
source of power:all life things around her
level of magic:she isn't in eny transform she is has her full power all the time.but she looks like in enchantix
Home realm:anodyne
Personality: she is good but meny ppl dislike her because she is allways has that pink light ppl can't sleep near her.but she is cind and sweet
Looks: all pink whit some purple and blue
How you look in fairy form: as I sed before she is allways in transform mode
Any thing else we should know?: she is wery wery strong but she gets wery wery wery strong when her famaly and bffl are in big troble and they can't help them selfs
Name:Gintare
power:mana-life energy(if you now ben 10 then my fairy is an anodite)
source of power:
over a year ago Zera_500 said…
Name : Zera
power: Myth
source of power: The necklace she wears during transformation. It is the one of the most powerful source in the magical dimension and it is poweruller than dragon flame!
level of magic (example:charmix,lovix etc): Mermaidix
Home realm:Geneimeia
Status (wheather your royal, noble, etc): Royal
Personality: She is a kind hearted girl who is always there to help her friends. She is fashionable and popular.
Looks:i have downloaded a picture of her in the bottom.
How you look in fairy form: Like bloom.. but it's black.
Any thing else we should know?: when she is very powerful she have enemies looking for her and her power. they are fighting for her power but she always wins.
Name : Zera
power: Myth
source of power: The necklace she wears during transformation. It is the one
cute clothies
over a year ago suzyisbrute said…
big smile
Name:Raphaella or Ella.
Power:wind.
sourse of power:Breeze ruby.
power level:(working on charmix)
Home relm:winderania a planet thats hyper and beautiful.
Personality:a smarty pants/hyper rapid fire girl.
Looks:long Dark brown hair brown eyes light skin slim pink lips usually dresses in:a pink t-shirt short purple skirt with pink leggings usually has gold wedges on.
Something you should know:Her boyfriend is clingy!
lol

well sorry I JOINED THAT FORUM TO EARLY HOPE THIS WILL HELP :)
over a year ago Flora_Bloom said…
Name (Doesnt have to be real name): Silvia
power: Future
level of magic (example:charmix,lovix etc): Charmix
Home realm: Belleza,land of Silver
Status (wheather your royal, noble, etc): Normal
Personality:shy,nice,smart
Looks: Brown haired beauty!
How you look in fairy form: The picture below!
Any thing else we should know?: She's the only one from Belleza who has future powers instead of silver/moulding powers!(and makes her feel like the odd one out!)Her family is very important in Belleza, and after realizing that she didn't have silver/moulding powers and would make their staus lower,her family abandoned her.two people took her in and she lived with them until they died.Now,she's at Alfea,thanks to her unique powers!(not that she has 2 many friends!)(people normally hate weirdos)

Hope you accept me!!!!!!

Name (Doesnt have to be real name): Silvia
power: Future
smile
I'm sure that you're welcome in Alfea!
Come with us and start roleplay in our forum! ^^
over a year ago Flora_Bloom said…
Thanks,Lara!I'd love to join!Hope you like Silvia!

Pandawinx,I'd like the yellow or purple dorm!If full,you suggest some other.
over a year ago MusaGirl28 said…
What dorms are left?
All of them are free. :)