The Winx Club NEW WINX CLUB "BELEIVIX IN U!" video game!

lovebaltor posted on Oct 18, 2009 at 12:04AM
its a new game shcedualed to released October 2009 (in Europe :( !) It has 16 minigames and new and cool stuff. I think itsgoing to be similar to Mission Enchantix but i dont know we'll just have to wait and see! ( Please tell me any more info u have on the upcoming game!)

The Winx Club 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pandawinx said…
big smile
Wow awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :) Thanks for the info! :)

I looked it up on google and got really cool image of it on here. (Shame that the other 4 winx girls aren't on there.)
I also have a small bit of info, apprantly after italy its coming ot the usa, then the uk (Where I live.) but I don't know when those dates are sorry!
sunny
When I say "The other four winx girls" I meant Musa, Tecna, Layla and Roxy, I was planning to put the pic I found up but my laptop got all glitchy.
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
big smile
Well u didn't really need to show me a cover a pic of the cover cause i already saw it online. I also have this picture of the winx (plus Roxy) in beleivix and in their normal outfits for the fourth season.
Sorry, I didn't know.
wink
OMG, I saw a simular winx club game online it looked really cool called "Winx club diary 2009 DS" ok, I know its practically 2010 now, but still.............................
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
i know! But i don't know when it's coming out either! But i whent on Amazon and you couuld buy it thee for like, moolay of 25.