The Winx Club What Winx Club Merchandise Do You Have?

lovebaltor posted on Oct 10, 2009 at 09:58PM
well, i have the first season tecna,icy and bloom dolls and second seson musa and flora doll and a stella doll with her old limeted edition dress. i also have a flora enchantix doll. i have 8 books. 6 of season 1 and 2 from season 3. I have 2 big books with 3 little commics and a sticker album. I have all the games they have made so far. a bracelet, a pair of flora socks, a dress for my winx dolls and those limited really rare dresses they wore in the first season. I also have, 1 dvd from season 1 and from season 3 the princess ball one. thats all my stuff! so, tell me, what stuff do you have?
save

The Winx Club 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pandawinx said…
smile
Hi! :) Thats so cool, you have a Musa charmix! Wow, thats awesome!
I have A Flora, Stella and Bloom enchantix, A Bloom, stella and Flora 'Magic winx.' I wish I could get A musa, Tecna, roxy or Layla doll because I like all the winx characters, oh well. I wish there were trix disenchantix dolls, now that would be awesome! :D
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
big smile
well, i dont have my musa doll in charmix i just have her in winx with her little pixie Tune. Its cool that u have so many in enchantix!:D I'm sorry that u dont have a musa tecna doll. i have both. well, i hope u reply again! ur one of the first people who answered any of my stuff! THANKS!!!
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
big smile
Hey guys!I got some more stuff!!I got Layla in enchantix,2 english winx comic number 3 and 4,another big book,2 more bracelets,more stickers,and cards.
Hey guys!I got some more stuff!!I got Layla in enchantix,2 english winx comic number 3 and 4,another