The Winx Club Is Roxy starting to take over Bloom?

pandawinx posted on Sep 18, 2009 at 04:50PM
Despite liking Roxy, I am also very fond of Bloom, and had noticed that the creators of winx seem to be (To no fault of there own of course.) replacing Bloom? Heres an example:
Season 1- Bloom finds out she is a fairy with lots of power, but is new so she struggles a tad. (Just like Roxy in season 4.)
Season 2- Bloom gets kiddnapped and turned evil by lord darkar. (Once again like Roxy who got prosessed by a angry fairy and goes on a revenge rampage.)
Season 3- Bloom wills herself into a enchantix. (Roxy wills herself into a believix.) Notice a pattern? Perhaps this is just a coinciddence and Roxy will not take over Bloom? What do you think? Thanks for reading. :)

The Winx Club 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TheAncient1 said…
I dont think that they will replace Bloom. I mean, yeah Roxy has a pretty important role in this new season, but you cant take away the main character. I think that they are just trying to show how hard it is for her to accept the whole fairy thing, and that she has to be aware at all times. And I have a question, how did she already get a believix??
over a year ago pandawinx said…
smile
well, she (Assumingly.) earnt her believix in episode 12, but perhaps she didn't, she hasn't used her believix wings yet and she has not done anything to earn believix, its more likely she earnt a charmix by her weakness of transforming or a enchantix for saving her dad, but we don'[t know much about her mum yet, perhaos she is only half from earth and half from another distant realm? Thankls for posting a reply by the way. :)
over a year ago TheAncient1 said…
No problem :) Thanks for answering my question as well :)
over a year ago Stella1995 said…
smile
roxy will not take over bloom......