The Winx Club Winx club season 5???????

pandawinx posted on Sep 11, 2009 at 07:06AM
There have been humors of another season of winx club after season 4 and the second winx movie. No one knows for sure if this is true or flase though. Do you think there will be a season 5?Do you think there should be a season 5? Is it worth waiting for another few years? Will the pixies return? Would there be the trix in season five? what should the plot be?

The Winx Club 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago IcyWinxGirl said…
i think there will be, at least i reeeeeally hope so!!! i think it'd be worth waiting for IF the trix return!! i don't want the pixies to return but i DESPERATELY want the trix to return!!! i ♥ them soooo much and in my opinion winx club sucks without them! (just my opinion!)
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
tongue
Gosh I hated season 4 the trix were'nt there at all.
I hope they are in season 5.
over a year ago iwatchthestars said…
i think there will be ... there should be ! the trix should show in season 5 , if there is! they are just the best witches of all, ahahaha =))))
over a year ago pandawinx said…
smile
Dear Icywinxgirl,

yeah, I <3 the trix 2.
they bring a strange element of mystery and supence to the show don't they?
Although i must admit, i still perfere the fairies despite liking the trix 2.
-pandawinx. :)
sunny
Dear zanhar1,

Don't worry, they're probaly gonna b in s5, because if they weren't then their brief entrance at the end of the winx movie would of been pointless, as well as a over kill of high hopes.

wink
dear iwatchthestars,

yeah, they're MUCH better than those weird wizards, at least in my oppinion. ;)
over a year ago CyD12 said…
oh i hope there will be another season! i mean the season 4 was awesome!
and it will be awesome if there were another season.....
cool
Deay CyD12,
Agreed! ;)

thanks for your oppinion, Pandawinx. :)
over a year ago Winxlove said…
sad
Well,the season 5 may will be excist.If were another season,Winx could be serously unwatchable.Only if they go to "Mars".I really hope no,but I think season 5 is the last season.Trix are better,but when this story over?There 4 years to try to handle Trix,no results.Winx don't sucks anyway,and of course will be Trix,cause they don't defeat.Winx number one!
angelic
dear winxlove,

i see what u mean, if i were icy, darcy or stormy, i really wouldn't bother with the whole "teaming up" ordeal.
Good point, pandawinx. :)
over a year ago abiail said…
big smile
I love te winx and there is goin to be a winx 5 and 6
over a year ago winxfan1bsltfm said…
yeah the winx season 5 and6 are going to happen it even said on wiki
over a year ago Juzt said…
laugh
There will be season 5 and 6 in wiki and also the trailer of season 5and 6 and it takes place in the underworld realm. They will get 2 new transformatiion called sirenix ad harmonix.