The Winx Club Winx Club Season 4!

DifferentFree posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 03:10PM
Rainbow announced that they will be continuing the Winx Club television series in Italy. 4Kids (now CW4Kids) has not confirmed if they will also air the new season of episodes. In this new season, the girls move to Gardenia/Earth, though I couldn't find any more information on that stuff. Also, it is assumed that the Trix will return, this time possessed by the Ancestral Witches.
I'm really excited and I hope that even if 4Kids doesn't host the English Version that it will still be available to view! I also hope that they use original drawing animation methods like the show instead of computer animation like the movies.
What are your thoughts?

The Winx Club 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago firebloom said…
thank you so much for this news and i would like to add that there will be a new power and a new winx called roxy, she looks alot like tecna and she has the power of talking to animals and yes the winx will be moving to earth after graduaing.
hope this helps!!!!

firebloom
over a year ago hamerola said…
smirk
thanks i went to a lot to find that iformation do you think they wont be studing
over a year ago 2312527 said…
crying
Well I'm sad i can't see it. I don't have 4kids channel!i wish it came in Cartoon Network, Disney or somethin.
over a year ago Sweetheart369 said…
In season 4, the winx become teachers at Alfea but the school is attacked by four men who are the villains for the season. The Winx Club go to Earth to find the last fairy on earth, a girl named Roxy who is the fairy of animals. They end up moving to an apartment in Gardenia and befriending Roxy. The Winx get a new fairy form called Believix to reveal that magic does to exist to everyne living on earth. Also, Mitzi attempts to break up Stella and Brandon.
over a year ago bloombelivix said…
smile
u can find winx club season 4 on utube just writw winx cclub season 4 episode 1 part 1
smile
The Winx come to Earth to find the last fairy and to make humans believe in magic so that they can earn their Believix. The Believix is the new transformation in season 4, where their wings are bigger, they are more powerful and "more sparkly". They have three additional wings as well, Speedix (speed enhancement), Zoomix (teletransportation) and Tracix (visual aids). When a fairy earns their Believix, they gain the ability to make someone believe in magic, although it didn't work in the beginning, but it did make people overcome their weaknesses. The Villans in this season, are the "Wizards of the Black Ring" (The Fairy Hunters). They stole the magic from Earth, making earthians disrespect it. The Wizards need Roxy, the last fairy on Earth, to gain full power. But, from sometime in the season, their target switches to the White Circle, a magical ring in which the fairies from earth were trapped in. Its future on US television is unclear, due to the discontinuation of the 4Kids TV block. It is unknown if 4Kids will acquire this season or if it will air on their new block on The CW network, The CW4Kids. On the list of episodes it says that the Winx Club will air on September 12th 2009 in English on The CW4Kids.

smile
Roxy will have power over animals. Roxy is the last terrestrial fairy whom all villains of the magic dimension pursue, in order to imprison. The Winx fairies' newest mission is to protect Roxy from the evil circle of warlocks who are after her. Roxy has waist-length, hot pink hair with yellow tips, and eyes of arbitrarily interchanging violet and amber colour. She also lives in Gardenia, just like Bloom, and is described as out-going. The Winx girls noticed her in the coolest bar in town-and got to befriend with her later in the series-where her father and herself work: The Frutti Music Bar. As the fairy of animals, she owns a pet dog, Artù, whom she loves very much. Her Believix outfit theme colour was revealed to be dark green, in subtle contrast with Aisha's/Layla's aquamarine tone.

over a year ago mrsdiva96 said…
wink
Winx Club is coming to the U.S.A on September 12,2009! Don't believe me you can go to winxclub.us.
over a year ago Winxlove said…
big smile
I see season 4
over a year ago technasuper said…
worried
some body can you give mw pic of techna in belevix pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas
some body can you give mw pic of techna in belevix pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas
over a year ago pandawinx said…
smile
Thanks for the info. :) I know some news too: There will be new villians, (known as the fairy hunters AKA: the wizards of the black circle.) and on earth the winx will meet three boys who seem to be taking a fancy to some of the winx girls: Thus, causing trouble for the couples. I have a hunch that Roxy and Andy (The lead singer of the band.) should date, but its just a guess.
big smile
Um,I know all informations needed....
smile
Tecna belivix number 1
Tecna belivix number 1
cool
Tecna believix number 2
Tecna believix number 2
smile
Tecna believix number 3
Tecna believix number 3
smile
Do you get them,technasuper?
over a year ago smg09 said…
wink
well i saw some of the episodes although i couldnt understand them in italian so im just gonna have 2 wait but i dont think the trix come in season 4 i think they will come in 2nd movie or 5th season once they make it cuz in season 4 they have an entirely new enemy ^_^
over a year ago AgyJude said…
can anyone tell me where i can get new pic of the winx club?