The Winx Club Writer of the Month (WOTM) OCTOBER Deadline: October 27th

XxLalasaysxX posted on Aug 11, 2014 at 11:21PM
Ok so I made a poll a while ago asking if you guys were ok with me taking over Writer of the Month and all you guys said go ahead. (Even the original creator nmdis was ok with this) So here it is.
***FROM HERE ON OUT after round 2 there will be a interview just like there is with FOTM but the questions aiming more at writing***

So how this works is every other month I will skip a month just for time and you know school and what not. In that month there will be a given round theme from the previous winner. Everyone who is participating will write a one-shot or a song-fic (Or use one of their old ones) as an entry. They will put the link here. Then a poll will come out asking who you guys think wrote the best one-shot or song-fic and the person who gets the most votes wins writer of the month. That person will not be able to win the next round, but if they want, they can make a song-fic matching the theme for fun (It will not appear in the poll.) The winner will give a theme as I said before and then a new round will start. I hope that makes sense, if you have questions please post them below and I or someone else will answer it...hopefully. XP I'm not going to do any of the previous rounds here. (Meaning I'm not including the Random or Supernatural rounds here which were from the old forum.) WE'RE STARTING FRESH! XD

[August] ROUND 1: Theme: Anything
Entries:
link By Princess-Flora
link By zanhar1
link By LoveFlora
link By lovebaltor
link By XxLalasaysxX
Winner: XxLalasaysxX

[October] ROUND 2: Theme: Horror/Supernatural
Entries:

link
last edited on Oct 03, 2014 at 12:15AM

The Winx Club 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago XxLalasaysxX said…
wink
And don't forget to have funnnnnn!!!!!!
over a year ago Princess-Flora said…
I'm gonna use link if that is okay
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Totally fineeee over a year ago
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I'm gonna be honest, I may or may not have time to write a new entry. Do you mind if I post an old(ish) one?

I'll try to write a new thing but I don't know if I will be able too.
XxLalasaysxX commented…
That's totally fine you can use an old one zannie. over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Awesome. Though I'm still going to try to make a new one. over a year ago
I did the thing. I squeezed it into my schedule.

New fic; Of Frost and Flame: link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LoveFlora said…
No time for or enthusiasm to write a new one-shot, because school started yesterday, so I just cope with my maybe-not-so-famous A Christmas Kiss.

link
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
People seemed to like this, and it's the most recent thing I've written; link
I will be using link
Round 1 is now closed, in case you win, now would be a great time to think of a theme for round 2 in October.
last edited over a year ago
ROUND 2 IS OPEN THEME IS HORROR/SUPERNATURAL

You can use your previous supernatural ones if you would like.
over a year ago Princess-Flora said…
link

Scrawled in Cursive