The Winx Club ♔ WINXER OF FAME: The Ultimate Competition Against Fanpop's Winxers! ♔

FrozenQueen posted on Jun 14, 2014 at 09:56AM
Always click the "Refresh" button for updates.

Hello Winxers/Winxies~!! Get ready for the ultimate competition against the Winxers/Winxies here at Fanpop. This competition was made to prove who's the ultimate Winxer/Winxie, get to know each other better and most importantly to SEE WHO'S THE MOST FAMOUS WINXER here!

So before I start, here are some tips.

This is FANpop. Yes, you guys are obviously fans of the Winx fandom. But you gotta fangirl a little. And I'm a really big fangirl, and let me help you with your fangirling.

▪ If you ship a couple, example Flora&Helia, you gotta ship them hard. Yes I know you ship them hard, but I see you fangirl 35% for your favorite ship. Well make it 100%! 69% is enough for you to win!

▪ As the above says. A fangirl creates balderdash aka non-sense. If you love something, you should prove it. Type anything. Like asdfghjkl. Or qwertyuiop. ANYTHING. Maybe also DWQHCZEINFIA (ultimate fangirling).

▪ You need to have your own trademark. Like maybe "stahp", but that's a public trademark. You need a private one and only you can use that trademark. For example, you make a trademark "Dwem", as in "damn". Well easy to say.. trademarks are just typing things like "Oh my God" but you change it to "Oh my Gale" (that's my trademark).

** You can just message me or email me if you want more tips on how to win this thing and/or if you want to know how be the most famous Winxer/Winxie on Fanpop.

Okie, time for the how to enter.
Welp, you just type in the "Reply" box the exact following:

"Hi, I'm <username>. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is <favorite Winx>. For the villains I like/love <favorite villain> and I ship <couple> so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of <other fandoms you're in>!"

Here are the rounds:

Round 1: Describe your favorite character in one sentence, by one sentence I mean just three words. (CURRENT)

-------------------------

Round 2: Create a collage of your favorite couple with fangirl words.
Round 3: Tell us who you think would be your favorite character's favorite actor/actress.
Round 4: Post a picture of your favorite character's favorite pose.

More coming your way..

--------------------------

** Don't understand some of these? Message me or just email me.
[i]Always click the "Refresh" button for updates.[/i] 

Hello Winxers/Winxies~!! Get ready for the
last edited on Jun 14, 2014 at 09:59AM

The Winx Club 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago FrozenQueen said…
Hi, I'm FrozenQueen. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Stella. For the villains I love Selina and I ship Stella&Brandon so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of The Hunger Games, Beautiful Creatures, Divergent, The Fault in Our Stars and Avatar: The Last Airbender!

My description for Stella: Sassy and stylish.
over a year ago nmdis said…
"Hi, I'm nmdis. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Tecna but I can't refuse to mention Musa too. For the villains I like/love Icy and I ship Flora and Helia so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Frozen,Barbie Movies, The Vampire Diaries, Katy Perry, Disney Movies, Harry Potter!
nmdis commented…
Oh I forgot Candice Accola, I am big fan of her too. over a year ago
FrozenQueen commented…
I also need a description for Tecna and/or Musa. over a year ago
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
"Hi, I'm zanhar1. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Musa. For the villains I love Icy! And I ship all the things but I guess mainly Icy/Darko, so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Once Upon a Time, Avatar, Harry Potter, Regina Mills, Bellatrix, Robin Hood, Within Temptation Regina Mills, Azula, W.i.t.c.h. Legend of Korra, Regina Mills!"

Description of Icy: Cold, Very Cold & Deadly.
last edited over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
You forgot Regina Mills. over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
You're right, how silly of me! Regina Mills. x3 over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
For now I'll just assume Icy, because you said favorite character not favorite Winx. :P over a year ago
over a year ago yasmin124 said…
hi im Yasmin124 i would partipate in winxer oof fame my favourite winx is Flora favourite villani Icy i ship floraand helia soo hard im a fan of cats pink music katy perry dancing frozen disclbe me Elsa ect
zanhar1 commented…
Icy <3 over a year ago
FrozenQueen commented…
Description for Flora? over a year ago
yasmin124 commented…
sweet and cufe that's my description of Flora over a year ago
over a year ago XxLalasaysxX said…
"Hi, I'm XxLalasaysxX. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Flora. For the villains I like/love Darcy and I ship Timmy/Tecna so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Lorde, Once Upon A Time, American Authors, grav3yardgirl, OneRepublic, Regina Mills, Clementine, and The Walking Dead!
Flora description: Diligent and tranquil.
zanhar1 commented…
Regina Mills!!! over a year ago
FrozenQueen commented…
Gina! And I need a description for Flora :P over a year ago
over a year ago coolraks12 said…
''Hi, I'm coolraks12. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Stella and also Musa. For the villains I like/love Icy and I ship Brandon/Stella so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Frozen, Katy Perry, Dreamwork Movies, Disney Movies, Barbie Movies.

Description for Stella - Stylish and Glamorous
FrozenQueen commented…
Need a description for Stella and/or Musa c: over a year ago
over a year ago SummerThunder said…
Hi, I'm SummerThunder. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Bloom. For the villains I love Darcy and I ship Nex/Aisha so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Miley Cyrus, Cascada, Sandra N., Lady Gaga, Fairy Tail, Amnesia, Winx Club, Diabolik Lovers, Sailor Moon and many other!

My description for Bloom: Patient and helpful.
FrozenQueen commented…
You like Fairy Tail too? Great >:D! over a year ago
SummerThunder commented…
Yes, it's my favorite anime so far! over a year ago
SummerThunder commented…
Yes, they're awesome! over a year ago
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Hi, I'm lovebaltor. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Tecna. For villains, I love the Trix, but I can't forget about Valtor ;) I ship Roxy/Tecna so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a very big fan of: Attack on Titan, Black Butler, Symphonic Metal, Studio Ghibli films, Pokémon, Various BBC shows (Doctor Who, Sherlock, Robin Hood, Spooks) and Game of Thrones.

My description of Tecna: Intelligent, brave and unique.
zanhar1 commented…
Symphonic Metal is the shit. over a year ago
FrozenQueen commented…
Symphonic metal <3 over a year ago
over a year ago Jea_9 said…
Hi, I'm Jea_9. I would to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Musa. For villains, I love Icy and I ship Musa/Tecna so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of books (Divergent, etc.), Once Upon A Time, Frozen, Game of Thrones and Pretty Little Liars!

My description of Musa: Musical and hardcore.
over a year ago WinxClub_Stella said…
Hi, I'm WinxClub_Stella! I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Stella. For villains, I love Darcy so freaking much :P I ship Layla/Nabu so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a very big fan of: Michael Jackson, Adele, Divergent, Frozen, The Hunger Games, Theo James and most Disney movies :P

My description of Stella: Brave and jokey <3
over a year ago Princess-Flora said…
Hi, I'm Princess-Flora. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Flora. For the villains I like the Trix and I ship Flora&Sky so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Frozen, Cascada, Pretty Little Liars (Novel series & TV series), Once Upon A Time, Beauty & the Beast, Ariana Grande, H20, Little Mix, Tangled and Divergent.

My Description: Caring and Responsible
over a year ago WinxClubFan223 said…
"Hi, I'm <username>. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Stella, although I'm more of a fan of The Trix.. For the villains I love Darcy, and I ship BloomxSky so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Avatar, The Last Airbender!

Description of Darcy... Hm... I'll have to think about that. XD

rorowinx commented…
Hey there username! over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
Hey username! Nice to meet you :) over a year ago
WinxClubFan223 commented…
XD over a year ago
over a year ago WinxClubFan223 said…
Hi, I'm WinxClubFan223, but you can call me Color*
over a year ago rorowinx said…
Hi,I'm rorowinx,but I prefer to be called roro. My favorite Winx members are Stella and Musa,but of all the characters I prefer Daphne.She's awesome! I ship lots and lots of couples,but I ship Flora and Helia so hard,I idolize their relationship! I think that they were made for each other. For the vilains, I love the Trix,and also Valtor.I am also a HUGE fan of Frozen,especially Elsa, Ever After High,W.i.t.c.h., Sailor Moonا, Monster High,Mew Mew Power,Tangled, and a whole bunch of other things.
Description of Daphne: Pretty,wise,and caring.
MissAngelPaws commented…
Sailor Moon <3 over a year ago
over a year ago MissAngelPaws said…
"Hi, I'm MissAngelPaws. I would like to participate in the Winxer of Fame. My favorite Winx is Layla/Aisha. For the villains I love the Trix, especially Icy and I ship Layla and Nabu so hard I idolize their relationship! I am also a big fan of Disney, Elsa, Frozen, Jelsa, Sailor Moon, Selena Gomez, Idina Menzel, Lorde, and so much more!"

Description for Layla: Brave, independent & caring.