The Winx Club ☼Team Tecna (Go Techies)!

nmdis posted on Nov 09, 2013 at 11:10AM
Hello Techies!

If you are not from this team stop scrolling down. Now I would like to Team Tecna Forum. We All Love Tecna of course. So here are some points we have to remember about our Team.

Read this carefully

1. We have to elect a leader
2. We have to decide what we are going to do.
3. Love Tecna and think technical
4. Enjoy being here.

For more questions you can ask me or zikkiforever.

We may elect our leader.

Go Tecna ! And Go Techies

Leader of Team Tecna : ?

Memebers of Team Tecna

LoveBaltor
XxLalasaysxX

P. s :This forum will be deleted as soon as I'll leave it
Hello Techies! 

If you are not from this team stop scrolling down. Now I would like to Team Tecna
last edited on Nov 30, 2013 at 11:07AM

The Winx Club 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nmdis said…
I vote for Aurie (lovebaltor) as I think she'll be a good captain.
lovebaltor commented…
Thanks! :) over a year ago
nmdis commented…
np over a year ago
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Do you know what the first competition is about? I think that would help me narrow down the choices of what we should do in the first round. Didn't zikki say something about a photo editing contest?
nmdis commented…
She said she will tell about it on 16. And I guess leaders of all team will decide it (about first contest) over a year ago
lovebaltor commented…
Oh okay :) over a year ago
Guys can you please for leader. Aurie? Lala?
heart
Made an icon for our Team...
Made an icon for our Team...
over a year ago winxoxoclub said…
nmdis
lovebaltor commented…
You're not part of this team so you can't have a say-so :P over a year ago
nmdis commented…
^LoL agreed. over a year ago
over a year ago XxLalasaysxX said…
The leader I think should be Aurie
Thanks girls. I really can't choose between either of you too...Lala works hard and I think she would be a good decision maker; but Iti is good at making icons and stuff...we're all pretty good Tecna fans but, agh...I hate making decisions. Maybe we should give Lala a chance? I've never seen her in a leading position on here and I'd like to see how she'd handle the new experience :)
Congrats to Aurie she is captain of Team Tecna. Three cheers of her.

BTW I wanna tell you guys that in our left time we should create stuffs related to Tecna so that it will make us prepared for coming contest. I guess the first contest will be for icon making but I am not sure.
Here's a little image I made for the team ;) I resized it
last edited over a year ago
Here's a little image I made for the team ;) I resized it
lovebaltor commented…
Awesome! :D over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Thanks! over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Pretty but can you convert it into 100x100 or 200x200 pixel? over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Ok over a year ago
smile
I made something as well! I hope you like it, girls :)
I made something as well! I hope you like it, girls :)
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Cool! over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Totally like Techies over a year ago
Now we have to be quick guys. First contest is for icon making. I already have made one (that's what I posted first) and this is the second one. Aurie you can resize your pic in 200x200 or 100x100 and so can Lala. Here is the second icon made by me.

Be Quick! Be a Techie !

Now we have to be quick guys. First contest is for icon making. I already have made one (that's what
Guys plse be active we have to vote for icon. Just 2 icons have been posted in our Team Forum and I don't think we have much icon. So please please vote for one of the icon posted above.

As both icons are made by me I have no problem which one will be posted. But I like the second one I made.
heart
Made another one. Hope you girls will like it.
Made another one. Hope you girls will like it.
lovebaltor commented…
I like this one a lot <3 over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Thnks Aurie over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
I love this one. over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Thanks Meeka over a year ago
Here's the same image re-sized:
Here's the same image re-sized:
nmdis commented…
Sorry Aurie but it's not square over a year ago
And here's an icon I made for another contest that I really liked.
And here's an icon I made for another contest that I really liked.
nmdis commented…
Really nice... over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
thats cool. over a year ago
Okay we have to submit icon today and we really don't have time. Now voting should begin. Lala I hope you will come to our forum as soon as possible.

I'll be back in evening so (because I am going to school) till then I hope you guys will vote for the best one so that we could win by posting it.
I really like the one nmdis made with Tecna in her Lovix so, I'm choosing that one.
nmdis commented…
Thanks Aurie over a year ago
Okay I will vote for my third icon (Don't think that I am being selfish because I really like that one) . As we really don't have time and we have to post it today. Lala I am sorry that I can't wait....(I hope you'll understand, we are already very slow and we can't be anymore) As Icon #3 (made by me) has 2 votes I will submit it right now. I hope it's okay guys.
Can anyone create collage I am damn bad at that so I can't
XxLalasaysxX commented…
I got you. over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Thanks over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Thanks Meeka over a year ago
Here ya go!
Here ya go!
nmdis commented…
I just love it! Love it! over a year ago
nmdis commented…
I told you to post the icon on your wall (if you don't remember) secondly that was the LAST DATE to post the icon and we were already late. You are captain still you weren't active in the team forum, even I had to tell what's next competition. Neither you suggested idea for next competition in Team Forum. Please don't make me think over my decision that I made you captain. You can't be always right. I don't know why you are making the "small" matter so LONG. Meeka hadn't any problem so why had you. I haven't done anything "unfair" if you think so then it's fine. It's YOUR fault that you weren't active and I didn't wanted OUR team to disqualified. I appreciate your work Aurie but that doesn't mean I should always agree to you. I have my own points too. I know most people agree with you but it doesn't mean that we should agree to whatever you say. Mistakes are done by everyone and you can't say that anyone is perfect. I hope you'll end the matter here. over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Because I don't want to spoil our relation on this tiny thing. over a year ago
Here's another I made a while ago.
Here's another I made a while ago.
And here's one of the same one above but in black in white with her name purple ^_^
And here's one of the same one above but in black in white with her name purple ^_^
Ok here it is without words.
Ok here it is without words.
nmdis commented…
Thanks Meeka I'll post it today over a year ago
Here (tell me if you want another font)
Here (tell me if you want another font)
angelic
Again I am not captain still I have to do this because our so called captain is still not checking "Team Games" forum. I know it'll sound rude and you all will think that I am mean. But it's written that all teams <b "must" </b> submit there collage on date 27 November and today is last date. Aurie you should have told us before. No problem. I guess we should vote.

I vote for Collage #1 made by Meeka with font added by me.

You guys should vote soon and Aurie this time you HAVE to upload the collage in the forum because if I will, you will again say that I am unfair. I am not going to care because I am not captain. I was thinking we are Team but now I will just be a member and don't even care if we haven't posted because according to you that's what captain do.

Hope you guys will vote.
nmdis commented…
Still no one is voting :/ over a year ago
"Our so called captain" Wow. Thanks. Cuz, ya know, that doesnt hurt or anything nmdis.

I'm so sorry that I have a life outside of the damn internet. It's called school and family issues and my own mental and physical issues. So, so sorry that I couldn't choose a collage on time whilst my mother is having breakdowns due to stress. So sorry. Because this contest is clearly more important. If you don't want me here, I'll [excuse my language but I'm upset] fucking leave. I'm sorry I got pissy when you told Meeka to upload her collage without the font, but her's was just fine. So, that's the one I'm choosing. (Your non-edited version) And since I'm so incompetent, I'll make sure to post it as soon as Meeka votes to "prove" myself.
lovebaltor commented…
Btw if I was as incompetent as you perceive me to be, I wouldn't know that this rounds entry was collages. I only didn't make one because, like ndmis, I don't know how. And Iwouldn't know that the next round will probably one-shots, which I am already on top of because I'm in the process of writing one for Tecna. So, yeah, totally incompetent right here. over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Yea I agree that was uncalled for and very hurtful. over a year ago
lovebaltor commented…
Can you not understand English? The poll that zikki posted before the collage was the accepted round, one-shots was the winning theme for the competition. I just hypothesized that since it was such a popular choice for the first poll, that it was most likely going to win the next round--so I got started on a one-shot for the team. Don't know what incompetent means? Look it up, because you were obviously implying that that's what I was. I ALREADY said I was sorry for making such a big deal over the picture! "I'm sorry I got pissy when you told Meeka to upload the collage without her font..." Can you not read? You're the one who made it MUCH worse by saying "our so called captain" and now thinking I view myself as freaking high and mighty and perfect. Implying shit never works and it only further ticks me off. over a year ago
angelic
I really hope I don't sound self-centered or anything when I say this but I prefer my first collage with the font I used on it and only because of one detail. The amount of space in the corner where the writing was obviously supoosed to be When nmdis used her font there was so much empty space there that really bothers me. When you add any lettering to a collage, especially this one that has such minimal pictures spacing and placement is very essential, well for me it is, And I felt that that kinda killed it ya know. But the font itself is very pretty but the size wasn't big enough.
crying
I'll be Dr.Phil now. nmdis, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but Imma need you to kick it down a couple of notches. Aurie is 23. Aurie has a life outside of Fanpop.com. We cannot depend on Aurie to be here to make every fucking desicion for this team. Yes she is the captain that we voted for but you need to understand that she has a life outside of fanpop. *Gasp* It's so unbelivable but it's true. This team needs to wipe it's slate clean. and forget the previous handwriting it had on it. We need a new beginning of some sort I'll start. Hi I'm Calypso, my nickname is Meeka I joined the Tecna team because I thought that there weren't alot of Techies on fanpop and since I'm a pretty big fan of her even though I overall love Flora I joined the Tecna team. I hope we all get to bond and know each other better. Guys please put this behind you and start clean. I'm very sad that this has occured.
XxLalasaysxX commented…
I also think we might need a back-up person. Now of course since there are only 3 people, Me and nmdis would have to vote each other. Aurie would have to pick one of us. I don't know how you guys feel about this but I feel it needs to happen. over a year ago
Aurie for your information I do understand all of these thing. I have too a life outside Fanpop. And I have problems too it's just I don't share it yesterday was WORST day of my life (outside here) and I wasn't telling everyone about. If you guys think I am wrong then Ok I am (not for me of course) I will leave you in peace. I never tried to give my points here only because I knew this (what is happening currently) will happen. And now that I finally stand against you for a reason (I knew this already) that all person will be with you. I am not complaining. But be happy and I never said forums are more important than real life. I bet you didn't have suffered from what I did. Even if you did there are people who suffer more still don't give "reasons" I may sound rude but I have to be me I can't change my opinions for you. Nor I will say sorry because this time I am not wrong.

@Meeka : If you had a problem than why did you agreed to me? You should have clearly told me then I wouldn't been hurt at that time. But now I am because now you are completely turned.

Anyway enjoy being without me I hate this whole rubbish game. Only here I don't want any kind of fame or title, I will still love Tecna. I know you all gonna hate me ... but I am not alone I have my two besties on fanpop who'll never leave me (Cyn and Vitty) .

Good bye
Make another forum for YOUR team Aurie because I don't think we were team from the beginning. Anyway I don't have right to speak and I won't because now I am not member of this team. Enjoy guys because I am going be happy with your selves. I didn't knew I will have to make such decision. Either I will join another team or leave this competition.
nmdis commented…
because I am gonna join another team or quit this game over a year ago
You know what? I WILL make another forum because ya know, Meeka tried to help rekindle our team and put it back together, but it's now obvious that you were just already done to begin with. Go join team Musa, I could care less, because we tried and you gave up, so I'm done with you. I really am.
nmdis commented…
So am I miss lovebaltor. I never had a fight with anyone around Fanpop and I ever thought that I'll fight with you but you still didn't accepted that you started it all. And Yes I will I really don't care about . And what you tried? Tried in a rude way? Yeah than you did that. And please be far off me I don't wanna see a person who always dominate others. And I was done with you much before .... you haven't left me I have leave you. I am sorry but I was not thinking that you will create such a big issue. This time you are troll for me. over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Talking to you clearly .... I am not that kind of person who is dominating or speaks at back of people. I am really disappointed by you. And I guess we could never be friends like we were before., over a year ago
I started a whole big argument over a picture...? No, this whole drama was already seeded within you for longer than this. "I was done with you much before". Yeah, I can see that. You don't just throw a big pissy fit over a picture. I already saId I was sorry I myself got a little more upset than need-be with Meeka's collage thing, but that gives you NO RIGHT to start talking shit about me. "Our so called captain"; "Miss Perfect". I know on the Internet you can fling crap like that and not worry about the consequences, but that still stung. Yeah, even though I might not have tried the loving approach, I still explained myself dammit. And Meeka was the one who tried, but you just gave up. "Dominate others"? Who the hell...? Why do you make these accusations towards me?! I never dominate anyone! How is explaining I can't always be here, domination? Please, EXPLAIN that one to me. "Troll"? Honey, I'm far from it. Explaining is not trolling; calling me rude names is cyber-bullying. Happy you've bestowed that title upon yourself?

And talking to you clearly, I never dominate anyone. Look up the definition. I don't "control" anything. If I had any control over this team, none of this would have happened. The only time I talk back to people is when they piss me off or provoke such a thing. And you did by freaking saying I implied I was "Miss Perfect". Sorry, but that's a big no.
over a year ago tecna535 said…
heart
As the forum Is for tecna fans, I have to say this...

TECNA IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
As the forum Is for tecna fans, I have to say this...

TECNA IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay the I understand , I do understand you Aurie but what I said that time it wasn't all me ( you know me how I am ) yesterday and day before yesterday I was so desperate that you can't even think. What happened with me in school was out of limit and then I saw your comments which definitely made me more and more angry. I am sorry for words which I used but that time I couldn't control myself.

I just wanted to say that actually neither of us are wrong you are right on your side and so am I on mine. For your info you are American so it's your own language but I am Indian and I am 16 how on earth I can know perfect English? Still I know much so that I can communicate. We are Hindi speaking persons so some times it's difficult to get the meaning of some sentences and it's actually not my fault cause I am born knowing English. And if you think it is then I am sorry that I am India.

Anyway I just wanted to say sorry that I hurt you but I didn't meant to do that you words hurt me and so I was frustrated. (from both of my worlds)

But I am sorry that I can't be back in this team. After what you guys said it's not easy to forget all. I hope you'll forgive me too for what I said to you and understand the reason for my behavior. I really need to be calm and be un active and spend time with my mom and share everything with her. Because I know i'll be frustrated for few days and if I'll come here and see things which will blow me I'll again behave arrogantly. But please don't get wrong meaning of what I am going to say now. I am still standing on what I said that I was not wrong.