The Winx Club Best Contributors Awars (BCA) October [Nominations for week 2 open]

nmdis posted on Oct 20, 2013 at 03:34PM
Hello Guys I have thought of a new competition which will help this club to be more active and inspire Winxies to contribute more in this spot. It's called Winx Club Best Contributor Award or you can use the term BCA for this.

Here's how it will run

1. At first it will be held for a week like this week is half passed but still I will run it and winner of this week will receive 3 props from me.

2. Nominations will be based on contributions (like that of posting pics, polls, answering, forums etc.

3. You can nominate only 2 person each week.

4. Winner of each week will automatically be nominated for BCA Months and then a final poll will be up and you guys will choose whom I will give the title and props as award.

<u> Rules
(Read it carefully)

1. Don't vote yourself in the polls. And you can't nominate yourself.
2. Don't ask people for voting you be honest.
3. Don't be rude to anyone.
4. People who is winner of previous week can be nominated again for next week and so it apply for the months because it is not FOTM it is BC (Best Contributor) which is based on contribution.
5. It doesn't matter how much stuffs they upload it matter what they upload and even if you like certain image uploaded by that user you can give link to that pic or any thing else and nominate them.
6. Don't nominate anyone on the basis that they are your friend be honest,

Now you guys have read the rules you can enter now.

October
Week 1 : link

<i> Week 2 : Deadline October 26, 2013

The Winx Club 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nmdis said…
smile
Sorry I couldn't edit older one so I made new one.

Vote for the person you think deserve the title : link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago XxLalasaysxX said…
Zanhar1
Princess-Flora
over a year ago Princess-Flora said…
WinxClub_Stella: she is very nice and comments on a lot of items
XxLalasaysxX: she has a contest running, comments a lot and writes great stories
over a year ago WinxClub_Stella said…
Lovebaltor
zanhar1
over a year ago nmdis said…
Guys if you can please wait 2-3 days because how may you know who will post best stuff from tomorrow? And I would recommend you to state the reason why you nominated them.
over a year ago SummerThunder said…
XxLalasaysxX
Princess-Flora
over a year ago FloraorStella said…
lovebaltor (Her music contest in the forum is epic! Her comments are cool and she has really done a lot this week!)

zanhar1 (Made many polls this week and regularly comments.)

Good luck!
over a year ago 101musastella said…
XxLalasaysxX
WinxClub_Stella