The Winx Club Best Contributor Award ▓BCA-October

nmdis posted on Oct 15, 2013 at 06:11PM
Hello Guys I have thought of a new competition which will help this club to be more active and inspire Winxies to contribute more in this spot. It's called Winx Club Best Contributor Award or you can use the term BCA for this.

Here's how it will run

1. At first it will be held for a week like this week is half passed but still I will run it and winner of this week will receive 3 props from me.

2. Nominations will be based on contributions (like that of posting pics, polls, answering, forums etc.

3. You can nominate only 2 person each week.

4. Winner of each week will automatically be nominated for BCA Months and then a final poll will be up and you guys will choose whom I will give the title and props as award.

<u> Rules
<i>(Read it carefully)

1. Don't vote yourself in the polls. And you can't nominate yourself.
2. Don't ask people for voting you be honest.
3. Don't be rude to anyone.
4. People who is winner of previous week can be nominated again for next week and so it apply for the months because it is not FOTM it is BC (Best Contributor) which is based on contribution.
5. It doesn't matter how much stuffs they upload it matter what they upload and even if you like certain image uploaded by that user you can give link to that pic or any thing else and nominate them.
6. Don't nominate anyone on the basis that they are your friend be honest,

Now you guys have read the rules you can enter now.

October
Week 1 :

<b

The Winx Club 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SummerThunder said…
This is interesting!
I nominate:
1. FloraorStella ( She gives great answers, makes really good articles and makes some quizzies too. I really think she deserves it! )
2. lovebaltor ( Ranked #1 in the best contributors, I think she also deserves to win. Yes, she might not be active at times but when she's active, she always tries to keep the club active by uploading great videos, images, polls and forums too! Also, Aurie gives all the time great answers on everything and I enjoy reading them every time. She just really is the heart of the club! )
last edited over a year ago
lovebaltor commented…
Awww thank you so much! Glad my rants are interesting ;P over a year ago
SummerThunder commented…
You're welcome ^^ over a year ago
FloraorStella commented…
:) over a year ago
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
smile
This sounds fun! :)

1. SummerThunder: I seriously think she needs to win something by now. She's kept this spot active with her awesome icon contest, tons of polls and of course, lots of comments! She's tried her best to make her contest fun, and to even keep a huge Winx tournament alive! I doubt I'd have the patience to do something like that ;P I also kind of actually admire how she's upfront on being a Bloom fan. When I first joined here, her fanbase was huge. But after I became friends with other users who shared my—at the time—unpopular opinion, we sort of came to overrun the polls. (And most Bloom fans weren't very...coherent, to say the least and would never know how to rebut our arguments) I was kind of starting to worry that we scared them all off XD I'm glad to see that she's a nice Bloom fan, that respects all these harsh opinions on her favorite character. It takes a lot of balls to be able to do that.

2. zanhar1: Of course Zannie is on here! :D I know she isn't the most active, but she contributed a lot to this spot. I always enjoy reading her comments, answering her polls and looking at all the awesome images that she posts of the Trix. She's also one of the nicest people I've ever met on this site, and I think that kind of contributes a lot within itself. There are a lot of nasty people out there, but I have never seen Zannie bully, tease or even snap at someone before. (Maybe a snarky comment yes, but who doesn't love reading a good burn to someone?) Everyone here is so nice, and Zannie is always there to contribute to the peace and solve any issues. Which is why she's my second choice ^_^
SummerThunder commented…
Thanks!! :) over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Aww thank you. over a year ago
over a year ago winxoxoclub said…
101musastella and FloraStella and I'm doing these two both because to me I think they have the sme personalittys, and is it okay if I do this? Cus I'm gonna do it. Sorry. They both were here since I joined fanpop and pretty Mitch helped me learn all the stuff I know on here. They are really nice and they are some people that I can just ask without being afraid. One of them really deserves it!

Winxclub-Stella she deserves it too. She is nice to talk to, always there, and is a good friend. I know that if she would nominate someone, I would be one of them and she would be too like now. She is amazing. She really deserves it. I really wish I could put more heart into this!
Nmdis, I would put u in but I cannot. Sme with sarahlovesroxy and lovebaltor.
101musastella commented…
The rules say only two persons can be nominated; so you can only nominate TWO PERSONS over a year ago
nmdis commented…
@winxoxoclub : It's fine that you nominated them but please clear for which stuffs (they uploaded or did ) you are nominating them, over a year ago
winxoxoclub commented…
Np, and I think u two have the same personalittys so I put both of u cus I thought it would count as the same one, and I don't understand. I just said who I would have put down. over a year ago
over a year ago nmdis said…
I am again making it clear that please nominate peoples on the basis of their contribution and not by their behaviours as I said contributions can be any way like uploading pics, videos, quizees, articles,contest. And it also includes commenting on stuffs uploaded by others and helping to maintain peace in this spot.

Okay I will nominate :

SummerThunder This Week her polls rocked and I loved them Summer Tournament was awesome and I am waiting for results.

lovebaltor For her Theme Song for Character (Can't remember the name of that forum right now) And this contest is indeed different and intresting.

Note: Please notice that you must nominate members of this spot on the basis of their contribution this week.
WinxClub_Stella commented…
This week? Lol you uploaded it on Tuesday :D over a year ago
winxoxoclub commented…
Oh.... I didn't know....😔 over a year ago
over a year ago nmdis said…
There is a glitch so I can't edit forum.

Deadline : October 20, 2013 (sunday)
over a year ago FloraorStella said…
Cool :)

SummerThunder: Her forum, Winx Club Icon Contest

zanhar1: For her article Why I Hate Bloom." I know it wasn't a recent one, but it blows my mind every time I read it :)

I wanna nominate others too :(
nmdis commented…
Don't worry it's just for this week and you can nominate others in next week too :D over a year ago
SummerThunder commented…
Thank you : ) over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Thank you. over a year ago
FloraorStella commented…
You're both welcome and @nmdis: XD I know. I wish we could nominate three though. over a year ago
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I'm gonna go with lovebaltor and nmdis

Nmdis is on the spot practically every day. I enjoy seeing her forum posts like this one and reading her wall posts and articles. The fandom names article was pretty cool.

lovebaltor For her song contest and her articles. I also enjoy reading her comments and such.
nmdis commented…
Thanks Zannie, I am glad that you're liking stuffs posted by me here. over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
No problem. ^_^ over a year ago
over a year ago WinxClub_Stella said…
Damn so many people deserve it.
But I shall go with
You :) (nmdis) for the reasons that she's come back on this spot and even earned her red medal (sorry forgot the name) and is always contributing.
My second choice is lovebaltor she is always on the spot and I doubt has never been off, from what I'm assuming she earned her red medal ages ago which means she's always here. And always ready to help. Good luck to you all :) and I wish I could have nominated more FloraorStella, zanhar1, Princess-Flora, SummerThunder... Etc
nmdis commented…
you can nominate them next week :D over a year ago
FloraorStella commented…
Red medal is Fanatic :D over a year ago
SummerThunder commented…
Yeah, and there is even an orange one and I think it's called Super. over a year ago
WinxClub_Stella commented…
^^ Thanks it was bugging me :P, lol yeah there is an orange on as well over a year ago