The Winx Club .:Winx Club Roleplay:.

Falen4324 posted on Aug 05, 2013 at 11:03PM
Name: Blaire
Powers: Time and Space
Parents: Unknown
Description: She is a smart, funny girl, but she is also hard to get used to. She is only nice to people who are her friends. She has brown hair and light skin. Her left eye is purple and her right is teel. She wears a one sleeve shirt and a arm warmer on her left arm.
Power Boost: Technology, Time, Galaxy, Fairy Dust
Weakness: Slowness, Black Outs (power outages)
Relationship: Single (eye on a guy named Xavier)
School: Red Fountain (dont ask why)

All start with magic winx or no form yet.

Must ask to be in red fountain. Must have picture.

The Winx Club 263 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 263

over a year ago lovebaltor said…
smile
Eh I'll join :3

Name: Lorinna Locksley
Powers: Thievery and trick; she can make knives, arrows, slingshots, rope...anything that might help pull a trick on someone, or aid in stealing.
Parents: Unknown; her mother died a few days after giving birth to her and her father abandoned her mother when he found out she was pregnant. She refers to her "parent" being Robin of Locksley, who raised her after she had been abandoned on his doorstep.
Description: Lorinna is very head-strong. She doesn't back down easily from a fight and believes in what's right. She's strong—not only mentally, but physically; she is very good at sword fighting and using a bow. She's also a very fast runner. She can be quite rude to people she's first meeting, but when you're her friend, she'll always be there to defend you. She has a temper as well, and tends to lash out when people are annoying her—especially with her foul tongue.
*Origin: Unknown; her mother appeared in the village she was born, out of the blue. She was covered in strange tattoos and no one really approached her. Since she grew up in Locksley (A small village in Nottingham, England) that's where she's always said she's from.
Weakness: People she cares for being injured, fire.
Relationship: Guy of Gisborne (In secret)
School: Alfea

Pictures:

link

link *

* I didn't exactly have a power boost for Lorinna, so I just substituted that information with where she's from.

* I didn't draw her wings because I can't draw wings. Here's a description of them though: Her wings are split in two: the top being the shape of when the moon during its 'new crescent' and the bottom being in the shape of the moon during its 'old crescent'. Her wings are transparent and have golden-like whips hanging off the tips; some knotting together to form rope.
Falen4324 commented…
Cute! over a year ago
pearlxashxdawn commented…
i can't imagine that Lorina's casual wear's like a gown ^o^~ lovebaltor's really something else (in a good way) over a year ago
lovebaltor commented…
I used a base for the body, but the outfit and hair and other stuff, I drew, yeah :3 over a year ago
over a year ago Falen4324 said…
This is Blaire in casual wear.
This is Blaire in casual wear.
over a year ago pearlxashxdawn said…
smile
I would like to join but not until my exam's and project's are over which is like on Monday so can you guys please wait? If not, it's okay :) I understand.... How many characters should there be, anyway? I'll submit my character on Thursday, though I don't know how to draw, i'm good in descriptions :)
Falen4324 commented…
We can wait over a year ago
pearlxashxdawn commented…
thank you so much :)))) over a year ago
kiss
i'll post mine tomorrow since i'm not finished yet ^o^~ Her power's Love and sweetness all around
over a year ago misshedgehog said…
can join?
over a year ago Winxlubtorsfan said…
I need to redo mines!W
over a year ago Winxlubtorsfan said…
Me done :3
--------
Name-Allyson
Age-21-today her bday-
Parents-Unknown of names,she has parents but it its unknown of there parent's name
Powers-Snowy Melody
Description-Cute,Popular,Popstar,Loving and sweet girl...She loves pie :3. Her hair is blond,eyes are blue..
Power boost-Yelling and Charmix
Weakness-When her power is fading,Losing friendship and Being blasted by a strong engry.
Home planet-Melody
Songs-Remmber-real singer ember from danny phantom-
---------------------------------------
Okie I'll have to work on everyday... Heres her magic winx!!
Me done :3
--------
Name-Allyson
Age-21-today her bday-
Parents-Unknown of names,she has parents
Here's mine ^o^~ Sorry for the delay :'))

Name: Jessica Lee (lady-in-waiting of the princess)
Parents: Ara: lady-in-waiting of the queen (mother) and Max: chief adviser of the king (father)
Siblings: Roxanne: lady-in-waiting of the princess's younger sister (younger sister)
Power: Love and sweetness
Power boost: People love each other whole-heartedly, Valentines Day
Weakness: Lack of love and darkness
Fears: Bugs and being alone

Description: cold on the outside but very warm, shy and timid on the inside. Not very talkative unless needed. A hopeless romantic but not that desperate in love. Enjoys people who really love and care each other especially couples. She doesn't like to wear short skirts and pants hence she wears skirts that reach her knee or even more than that, skirts with leggings underneath and shorts.
A Korean-American hence she can speak both Korean and English fluently. Eyes are black-brown-ish, skin tone is fair-white, hair is light brown... She considers herself cute and pretty but also shy to admit at times. When it comes to friends being in danger, she will knock you dead alright. She's serious when it comes to situations that are indeed serious and when you goof off, she'll glare at you that can send shivers to your spine but she's a prankster and goof ball when it's relaxation time (^o^).

Home Planet: Lilvhia (close to Linphea)
In a relationship with: Aiden Lee (this guy's a secret that you'll know later on ^o^)

Link on what she usually wears: link

Her hair is on a high ponytail~

while her Winx...
It's a long light pink sundress with small white hearts for a pattern and each heart has golden rods (flower) that reaches her mid thigh. On her wrist are golden bracelets and on the side of her head are 3 small red heart clips. For shoes are link
Her wings are like a shape of a heart at the top and bottom. Though the bottom is much smaller of that at the top one :))

Her hair is down which almost reached her butt
-----------------------------------------­--

Hope this is good ^o^~
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
May I join?
(My deviantart is ToxicSirenMLP and I can prove it too you if I need too and it might say Xamara as my name but I have 2 accounts and use other information) And my OC's name use to be Azura but it's changed to Galalia you can even see in the description in one of the pictures
-----------------------------------------­-
Name: Galalia Dormain Gear
Powers: Science & Gravity
Parents: Tania (Mom & Commoner), Frasher (Dad & Commoner)
Siblings: Yolin (Sister), Trever & Travis (Twin Brothers)
Planet: Saturn
Description: She is a total diva and likes all kinds of styles. She is a loud mouth and a drama queen. She is neat and organized, but loves to be original. She's quite smart when she thinks she needs to be and she has a yellow outline of a triangle because that is the thing that covers up the robotic part of her body.
SEASON 1 LOOK: link
MAGIC WINX (STILL IN PROCESS): link
Power Boost: Science, People Using Their Smarts
Weakness: Messes With Gravitational Pull
Fears: Closed Spaces
Relationship: Single (No One In Mind)
-----------------------------------------­--
Hope this is good!
Ok we can role play through comments on this!
Hooray!

Galalia: *rolls down a bunch of luggage and bags over to the doors of Alfea* Darn it...should have brought less clothing. Oh well.
Blaire: -walks into alfea with nothing- hello ms. G!
Ms.G: hello miss blaire. Lovely dayit is. -smiles-
Galalia: *heads over to gates* You must be Grizelda! If you could help it would be soooooo great *falls down with bags on head* Ow...
Blaire: -uses magic and helps her- there
Ms.G: remember blaire you can only use magic for helping miss faragonda said.
Lorinna: *Walks in* This place is strange...it reminds me of a big glitzy Nottingham castle. *Looks around and sees girls speaking to Grizelda* Maybe she is the superior here... *Walks to Grizelda* Uh hello, who are you?
Ms. G: I'm Grizelda. The Guidance Counselor of this school. Who are you, dear?
Galalia:Phew thank you, uh...who are you? *looks at Blarie*
Blaire: uh oh! silly me! my name is blaire...blaire dark-...er i mean blaire dragonvolt!
Blaires Magic Winx. (sorry its late I worked so much on my other characters)
Blaires Magic Winx. (sorry its late I worked so much on my other characters)
Galalia: Nice to meet you Blaire! Galalia. Galalia Gear *puts hand out*
Blaire: -looks at hand- uhm.....blaire...i mean i am pleased to meet you -shakes hand slowly-
Galalia: Hm, strange. What are you doing with my hand? *looks at their hands shaking*
Blaire: -pulls hand away- its called a hand shake
Galalia: Oh! Then I'm guessing here we dont transfer any singnature handprint. Anyways I'll see ya! I should probably roll down all bags to my new room.
Blaire: I can help you!
Galalia: Awesome! *hands her some heavy bags and holds some bags in her hands and starts walking*
Blaire: -uses her magic and lifts bags-
over a year ago BFB101 said…
Can I join? I love RPs!

Name: Lucy Stone
Powers: Snow
Parents: Unknown
Description: (Just like my other characters) She's mean, rebellious and flirtatious. Sometimes she feels like she's left out. Usually she voices her opinion about something, and always disagrees with something with a logical explanation. Sometimes she makes a cunning smile when someone gets hurt (someone she hates so badly).
Power Boost: Ice
Weakness: Losing friendship and relationship, people being nice to her (XD)
Fears: Scorpions
Relationship: Single as a pringle (no one in mind)
----
Her appearance is in process.
Hope I can join ^^!
limited3056 commented…
Nice name iss over a year ago
limited3056 commented…
Nice name is she based on Lucy stone from btr? over a year ago
Jessica: (notices the girls) Ummm... why don't you make like a stroller for those? *speaks in her usual blunt voice and her pokerface* here (clicks fingers and in a blink of an eye there's a pink heart-shaped stroller) you can use these to easily carry those. They'll disappear once you are in your room. (Leaves calmly and gone to her dorm)
Galalia: Thanks! *shouts out* What a nice girl. Hooray! I can finally get these bags to my dorm! *rolls them over inside Alfea to her dorm*
Lorinna: Uh well, *Looks at her* groundskeeper, I am Lorinna Locksley.
Grizelda: *Raises an eyebrow* Groundskeeper...? Well, *Checks her notepad* I see that you are indeed on this list. You may proceed to your dorm.
Lorinna: Great--where is it?
Grizelda: *Looks at the paper* You shall be in a dorm with Miss Blaire and Galalia. They just made their way over there, follow them.
Lorinna: *Nods* Alright. *Walks after Blaire*
Blaire: -we get to the room- well im off to see miss f she has a bussine- i mean job for me -walks away-
Galalia: Aw, alright then. See ya! *unzips bag* Time to put my little babies in the closet! *shoves a bunch of clothes out her bag and into her closet and spots Lorinna* Hi there! Rooming with me?
Blaire: -walks into miss f's office- hello! -hugs-
Miss F: Hello Blaire so you met your room mates?
Blaire: yes they are wonderful
Miss F: well you and your room mates have to do something for me. the wizards of the black circle the winx old enemies have teamed up with other villians and i know the winx arent able to reach at this moment so i need you girls to close the portal to the dimension.
Blaire: - nods and runs to room- girls! we have a mission
Galalia: Mission?
Blaire: we have a duty! we have to go and close a portal!
Galalia: Where? Ah! Just joined Alfea and already have a mission! *jumps up dropping clothes on the ground*
Blaire: -runs out side of the school-
Miss F: Be careful remember you are only in your first transformation!
Blaire: -transforms- Blaire Time and Space.
Galalia: *transforms* Galalia, Science and Gravity! Now what portal are we closing a why? *flies a bit off the ground*
Blaire; we have to close the omega dimension because the enemies of the winx are escaping and they arent in reach and they cannot get here in time to defeat them -closes eyes and crosses arms- time teleport! -both teleport to the omega dimension-
Galalia: Whoa, cool! *shivers a bit* Cold too! *untransforms and snaps fingers wearing a fuzzy tiger print with matching pants and black gloves and boots and goggles* They say this place drains your energy. We shouldn't waste it.
-untransformas and snaps and is wearing normal winter wear- well that is true but it cant drain mine. -walks and looks for something familiar-
Galalia: Do do do do do..*looks around observing the place and she looks at the walls and turns one her her fingers into a drill and starts drilling into the wall*
Blaire: -looks around and sees movement- i see something -hides- shh
Galalia: Huh? *hides with her* Is it them?
Blaire: stay here -transforms and flies to them- hey! you ahh! -gets hit- grrr
Galalia: Not a very good idea to just do things yourself! *transforms* Chemical Chain! *a orange morphix looking chain appears in the hand and it forms a circle around them and sends a wave of energy hitting some of the wizards* (Guessing we're fighting the Black Circle Wizards)
Yep)) Blaire: thanks sorry I didnt reaqlize they knew we were coming -flies out of the morphix shield- okay time for some time. Space and Time Special! -time freezes and the wizards freeze but not the fairies and uses another spell- Time Freeze -puts them in a ice cube like thing- there -special stops and time continues-
Galalia: Whoa cool! So I'm guessing these are the Winx enemies that we have to keep locked in this place?
Blaire: Not all of them -flies and searches for the rest- thats odd they arent here