The Winx Club Why I Dislike Aisha

LilyBeanie04 posted on Apr 21, 2013 at 11:20PM
I wrote this article because people probably think I'm crazy for disliking Aisha, right? well, here's why. and if you don't believe me don't wright a replie.ok, here we go.in season 5 every scelcie told Aisha tritanis turned her family in to mutants , and in the emperers throne , she just found that out?????????????? I mean really, she should have said,"i know tritanis" instead she just mopped about it she didn't do anything in till 2 episodes later. she should have done something right away. also she is a attention hog in season 5 and I think.....SHE'S A MARRY SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's why. if you still think im crazy still,DON'T REPLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited on Apr 21, 2013 at 11:35PM

The Winx Club 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
1. How is she a Mary-Sue? Nothing ever falls into place for her life. Her life has always been crap. When she was introduced in season two, she was hurt and badly beaten from trying to save the pixies. She risked her life countless times to save the pixies and the Winx. In season three, she literally went blind to save the mermaid queen. She almost got killed by a kraken since she couldn't see. In season four, Nabu was taken away from her—for no freaking reason. She took the attention in season five? Bloom bogged all the attention from seasons 1-3 and both movies. What's the big deal of someone finally getting the attention? (other than Bloom)

2. I couldn't even understand half the stuff you wrote as the "reasons" for disliking Layla. If you want to give reasons as to why you dislike her, give good reasons—not, this. (btw this is a forum, not an article :P)
LilyBeanie04 commented…
She's 8 years old. Chill out on her. Jeepers creepers. over a year ago
lovebaltor commented…
What the hell is an 8 year old doing on here? Why would you let her on here? If you read the rules, you have to be at least 14 to join fanpop...so why let an 8 year old (who probably won't be good at taking criticism and someone else's opinion) on here? over a year ago
limited9906 commented…
Its farhah actually XD over a year ago
over a year ago FinalAccount said…
1. She just found out her family are mutants? She knows that! She was just shocked to see them hating her! Everyone feels that way!

2. Mary-Sue? I think we know who's the big Mary-Sue around here.

3. Attention hog? Seasons 1-3 and in two movies I heard about Bloom! Now that's an attention hog. Season 5 doesn't have ANY attention hogs!

4. You got some spelling and grammar problems. ;P Your reasons aren't that strong.
pearlxashxdawn commented…
i like your #4 reason sis :D over a year ago
FinalAccount commented…
Lol over a year ago
over a year ago MissAngelPaws said…
1. She knew that her family were mutants. She just didn't know that they would be Tritannus' followers and that Tritannus was her cousin

2. You know, it's strange how everybody hated Roxy for getting the attention in Season 4 and now everyone hates Layla for getting the attention in Season 5, still, all these people never realized that Bloom was the real attention hogger in Seasons 1-3 and for the two movies.

3. How is Layla a Mary Sue????? The creators blamed every problem on her. Her whole life is tragical. And just as she started becoming happier, her fiancee died. How is that being a Mary Sue?

I don't really think you have good reasons and I don't think you're crazy for hating Layla, I just disagree with you.
over a year ago angelbloom19 said…
meh
I disagree with you,LilyBeanie. Layla's not a Mary Sue. And you got some spelling errors."Emperers" LOL
over a year ago limited9906 said…
surprise
How cn layla be a mary sue blooms the mary sue-_- and shes not an attension hog i agree with final account there are no attension hogs in season 5.and can you use propper grammar please? And please do your spellings right like Emperer=❌ Emperor=⭕Replie=❌ Reply=⭕ wright=❌ write=⭕ tritanis=❌ tritanus=⭕ scelcie=❌ selkie=⭕
last edited over a year ago
limited9906 commented…
Oh yeah and here over a year ago
angelbloom19 commented…
I like your 5th reasoning :) over a year ago
over a year ago limited9906 said…
1.layla is not a marry sue bloom is

2.you got spelling errorrs anyway

3.she knew her family was mutants but she didnt think they worked for tritanus

4.your reasons arent that strong and their not real reasons cuz most ppl disagree with you and the reasons on layla arnt strong at all just strong for you
over a year ago FloraorStella said…
Wait, I thought this was a forum??