The Winx Club Winx Comic Need Characters

Sabanna_Tish posted on Jan 08, 2013 at 06:46PM
This comic I'm making is about a girl named Anabelle about how she became the most powerfull fairy in the whole magic dimention... It started when she just one day woke up in the middle of Alfea's nurssery with 3 girls around her, she didn't remembered anything, they told her she was fighting with two twins, they look like witches and that they kept calling her "Keeper"... the girls also told her that the twins said she was Anabelle, princess of the Lost Key... Since that day Anabella started her adventure for searching her truth and what is she keeper of...

I need Characters... here is what you have to fill:

name:
power:
personallity:
pros and cons:
history:
family:

thats it, I will tell you if you are in, and soon I'll post my comic, thanks!

The Winx Club 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago IkaRocks101 said…
smile
Hi!! Well, here's my character:

Name: Cassie
Power: Psychic
Photo: Sorry, don't have one. Can't post it 'cause I'm writing from my iPod. But, Cassie's description is long, dirty blond hair in a low ponytail with a diadem and brown eyes.
Personality: Funny, free-spirited, helpful, caring, cheerful, curious, adventorous, and brave.
Pros and Cons: Pros - She doesn't give up easily, loves to help the others, and you rarely see her sad.
Cons - Sometimes she's a bit stubborn, she can't control all of her powers, and
sometimes she gets hurt (emotionally) easily.
History: Cassie lives with her aunt and older brother in her aunt's castle. Her parents died when she was only a year old, so she barely remembers them. Due to their death, her aunt took place as the queen. Her aunt's not a bad person, but sometimes she's a little too vain and cocky, much to Cassie's annoyance. Cassie knows she'll become the queen at the age of 18, but she feels she's not ready, yet, to lead her planet. She, along with her brother, is a guardian of her planet, although she still can't control some of her powers.
Family: Romilda (aunt), Josh (brother), and her pet dog Percy.

Hope you liked it!!
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I'm just gonna take one of my characters from an old RP I was a part of.

Name: Zakkalise (pronounced Zack-a-leese)
Power: Ice
Scource Of Power: Cold weather or Diamonds
Level of Magic: Gloomix (Carmix if she has to be a fairy) Age: 17
Home Realm: The Ice Crystle Galaxy
Personality: She loves music and singing. She is very artistic but very mysterious. Not only that but she is also a tomboy. She is really frendily and like helping others no matter the cost.
Looks: She has long platuim blond hair with pink blue and orange highlights. She has crystle blue eyes and pale skin. She wears a light blue t-shirt with a diamond made snowflake, and those pants with the skirt over them. The pants are baggy and the skirt is neon blue with a cotton puff at the bottom left corner. Hergym shoes are a matalic silver.
Fairy form: Her hair is now braided and has silver snowflky like sparkles with a diamond crown. And her skin is slightly sparkly. She has silver and light blue sparkly eye shadow and lipstick. Her shirt is light blue almost white and sparkles with diamond spagattie straps and diamond lined bottom (this part is extra shiny.) It has a matching mini skirt. The boots she wears are sparkly too and are a slightly darker shade of bluewith diamonds at the top and little snowpuffs dangling off the sides.
Any thing else: Before going to Cloud Tower she was a relm champion figure skater. She spiclizes in potions class. Her pet peeve is when people think they are better than others. She always wanted to visit sparks. She's a royal. She's a witch.
As for family: In the role play she was Icy's daughter. Don't know if that's okay for your comic. I can make adjustments just give me the word.

I didn't draw this one of my fellow roleplayers did.
I'm just gonna take one of my characters from an old RP I was a part of.

Name: Zakkalise (pronounc
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Here's my character :3

Name: Adelinda (Linda) Elonwÿ
Power: She doesn't really have powers over one thing. She can perform simple spells such as levitating objects and changing her appearance. She can also launch large blasts of golden energy from her hands or sword. She can perform various Evlish incantations as well; she being able to control water, fire and even a few plants. (She can form the water or fire into something useful or even control it. With plants, she can communicate with them, but not as clearly as if someone were talking to you)
Status: Commoner (On her planet—though she is rather close with her home's queen, Galadriel)
Photo: link
Pros: Linda is skilled in fighting man-to-man combat. She is very good with a bow (As most elves are) and is quite good with a sword and knives. She knows the basics of making the weapons of the elves, yet she has yet to perfect her abilities. She can speak a variety of languages and can write them all as well. Like most elves, she has very good eyesight, hearing, is very quick and flexible.
Cons: Linda can be rather rude yet she is also very shy and skittish. She either tries her hardest or simply gives up; giving in to whatever she needs to follow. She has been raised to follow the ways of her ancestors and though she loves the olden ways that have been passed down unto her, she feels as though she has somehow disgraced her entire line of family for what she had done. (Making love to a Man, leaving her family) Yet, at the same time, she feels no remorse for what she has done. Linda can confuse and frighten herself with what she is capable of. She confuses herself with constant emotions and questioning of herself and her outbursts and lashes of rage frighten not only her, but her company.

History: She was born on the 17th of January to her parents Sîmonë and Thömás, in the village of Lothlórien. (On their planet, simply known as Middle Earth) Though her parents loved her very much, Linda was to be their only child and this saddened both of her parents...but each very differently. Her mother was sad she could no longer have children, but this time of grieving soon passed and she began spending most of her time with Linda, teaching her the essentials: sowing, reading, writing and playing the harp. Her father however, became increasingly distant towards her with each coming year. (He merely being disappointed in the fact that his wife could not bear a son; his family name never to be truly passed on) Due to this, Linda tried everything to become the son her father had. She began her own secret training; learning how to master the sword, knife-throwing and horseback riding. (Her skills with the bow improving greatly) Though, this was all in vain: her father never even acknowledging what she was doing. Eventually, he blabbed to his friends that his daughter was training to fight and most of the other elves were disgusted to hear this; why would a lady practice such things? Her mother soon had to seek out Linda a husband to make the name of Elonwÿ untainted once again. But, Linda would not go out without a fight. She hated the man her mother chose for her, and she frequently excused herself from his company; always going to the forest to calm her mind. One day, while she was making her way to the forest, she hear singing. It was unlike anything she had heard before and the instrumentals only intrigued her more. She followed the sounds only to find a Man sitting there. She was filled with a sense of wonder—never really seeing a man before in her life...and he being the source of this amazing sound only interested her more. She made her way towards him and learned that his name was Aríel. He explained to Linda that he was a training alchemist and that he had come from the South to learn and bring home some of the knowledge and understanding the elves had over the science. Linda asked him to come with her and he did, she introducing him to their council. The elves had no problem with a man staying in their village; they were more thrilled about the fact they had finally noticed the elves' wiseness more than anything. Aríel stayed for quite awhile and each day her would get a visit from Linda; the two becoming closer and closer with each visit. Eventually, their emotions got the better of them and the two slept together; Aríel giving Linda an intricate silver necklace as a remembrance of the night—Linda in return tossing away the engagement ring her "suitor" had given her. The following day later, word started to go around about what the two had engaged in, and when questioned about these rumors by her parents Linda denied nothing; the whole village going into an uproar. They were ashamed an elf could do such a thing and disgusted that a Man could think he could seduce a fellow member of their village like this. The matter was brought to the council and their King, Celeborn himself, told Aríel that if he ever stepped foot into their village again, he were to be killed on the spot. (He being banished from Lothlórien completely) Devastated, Linda cursed her village and her family, leaving for the sacred land of Rivendell. There, she became acquainted with her village's queen, Galadriel and the two became rather close. After a few years of collecting her life, Linda set out to explore the various other lands of Middle Earth. She was accepted into Alfea when they noticed her abilities; she meeting a few people and soon they went on various adventures. (She earning a special transformation known as Naturix) During the adventure (When she earned the special form) she reunited with Aríel after escaping a pack of Orc—he saving her (And her friend Jolee) from being killed. She has yet to earn a known fairy form, and tries hard to finally earn her Winx; though she is happy with her Naturix.

Personality: Linda can be quiet and most of the time seem very distant from people. She does not like to interact with those she does not know, or trust. She can only feel truly comfortable around someone if she has had enough experiences with them, only them being able to determine whether or not they are fit for her attention and care or not. But, if you happen to be part of the group of few Linda trusts and loves, she will do anything she can to protect you and defend you. She can be rather rude to people as well, and tends to snap back at them for making her feel inferior. (Really knowledge wise—her planet isn't with the whole technology thing yet. Her people live in forests, her planet really being made up of different species monarchies; mountains; plains and fallen kingdoms)
Family: Sîmonë (Mother), Thömás (Father).
Anything else: (If you couldn't tell by now) Linda is an elf. Also, though she might look 19, she really isn't. Her people age very slowly, and though she might look young, she is around 48. (Human-age wise. Her actually age would be 48 if she were human but she is not; she looking merely 19) Her eyes can also change color depending on her mood. Brown is her composed and regular color; green is flirtatious and mischievous; black representing anger.
over a year ago stellamusa101 said…
mischievous
Name: Serina Nina (Nina)
Power: Four elements : water, earth, fire, air
Home realm: Planet Crystal
Photo: Below – with her new hair colour, dirty blond
Personality: She's a very cool, funny and non-random fairy. She miss her parents when she saw them die in front of her.
Pros and cons: Nina is skilled in fighting and can be SUPER rude when someone talks about her parents.
History: When she was 10 years old, an evil wizard attacked her kingdom and killed her parents in front of her own eyes. Ever since then, Nina never trusted no one because she bring the evil wizard to her kingdom because she thought the wizard was a doctor who can heal her mum's sickness. Nina then met other people at Alfea and after she went there, she earned her Magic Winx when she was mad because a few witches attacked Alfea and talked about her parents. Later then, she earned her Nightix (super powers at night) and was very happy – she's no focused to get her Enchantix.
Family: Killed!!
Appearance: She usually wears a lavender outfit – since it was her favourite colour before she liked purple, she has brown hair (now dirty blond) and has green eyes. She wears a lavender bracelet just like in the picture below.
Fairy form (Magic Winx): She has lavender top and a lavender skirt – she wears purple long boots and a yellow headband – her hairstyle changed into a top and she wears blue gloves. She has a light pink lipstick and green eye shadows.
Anything else: Next Friday is her birthday and her second year on Alfea.
last edited over a year ago
Name: Serina Nina (Nina)
Power: Four elements : water, earth, fire, air
over a year ago Sabanna_Tish said…
laugh
IkaRocks101 I loved Cassie she is in, and as for you zanhar1 it is fine if she is a witch, I can fit her in, lovebaltor I totally liked Linda I think she is different an unique, she is totally in! stellamusa101 I liked her really much she is perfect...
THANKS
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Sweet thanks ^_^