The Winx Club The show went bulgy?!

123cosmo4 posted on Dec 02, 2012 at 06:04PM
I was just watching Winx, and I had no idea it was coming. Then, our of nowhere, they get their Sirenix powers and BOOM! The animation changed to this cheesy horrid computer stuff that makes all the Winx look like Barbies. What happened? I mean...words can't even begin to describe the inner turmoil this abomination has caused me. It's just...

The Winx Club 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Yeah, I know how you feel. The horrid CGI that they have added to the show is just horrible and looks stupid and cheap. The Winx hardly even look like themselves to be quite honest. (The Trix aren't doing any better, mind you) I don't even know who's bright idea it was to switch from cartoon to CGI within the limits of one episode. It looks so ugly and terrible. The movies weren't that great looking either, but at least the Winx didn't look that bad! I hope they don't make a lot of episodes using this tactic. That would probably be one of the dumbest moves Nick would do.
over a year ago stellamusa101 said…
I was watching it on YouTube, then my mum called me to the kitchen, and when I came back to the living room I wondered who change the video and now I know it was still Winx, yeah they look horrible! Sirenix is cool and all. But the 3D is annoying!!
over a year ago MelodyLaurel said…
It's fine if you don't like Sirenix, I'm not very fond of it either (I'm still getting used to it) but I wish people would just stop trashing Nick for every dissatisfaction they find in the show. Remember that Nick is collaborating (put the stress in collaborating) with Rainbow (aka Iginio Straffi, who happens to be the creator of the show) so everything they do (including the CGI) has to be approved by him, the creator. I wish people would stop acting like it's all Nick's fault.
over a year ago ruxi23 said…
smile
^ Sorry to say but the thing with ' magic winx harmonix' and saying their names in trasnfortions was nick idee . after the specials . i am not saying it all the nick fault but mostly are they if this was raibow idee why haven't thye change it in season 4 or season 3 ?
over a year ago 123cosmo4 said…
Well, no matter who is being blamed here, the whole concept of it still bites. I bet this is the beginning of a slow transition to turn the whole show bulgy. When that happens I think Winx will officially end for me.
over a year ago k-man77 said…
hmmm
i wish 4kids still did winx
over a year ago MelodyLaurel said…
ruxi23: The "Magic Winx Harmonix" you mentioned are called battle cries. Every transformation has them, they've been there from the beginning. (Read: before Nick was involved) You probably don't remember this, but back in season 2 before Aisha (Or Layla, for some of you hardcore fans) became a Winx, her battle cry was "Aaaaahhh!!!" Now tell me, between that and "Magic Winx *insert transformation name here*", which do you prefer?

As for the screaming name after transformation sequence thing, I agree, that one's new.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I miss the 4kids dub. The Nick one has crappyish voice acting and took the characters so far out of character. The winx have gotten way girly and horribly show offy and stuck up and the trix... I'm just not even gonna start there. I love the trix, but >.>

I also miss when minor characters fought along side the winx instead of screaming and running.