The Winx Club Winx Club: The Next Generation (need characters)

Falen4324 posted on Aug 21, 2012 at 08:37AM
I'm creating a story/show about he winx club's children forming a club when they go to alfea. I need characters for it. Reply your characters name/age/power/mother/father. No stealing parents or powers. Mine are Blaire/15/Time And Space/Unknown. Thnx
last edited on Aug 05, 2013 at 08:41AM

The Winx Club 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MissAngelPaws said…
here's mine i hope u like it

name: samantha
power: dance and music
mother: musa
father: riven
here's mine i hope u like it

name: samantha
power: dance and music
mother: musa
father
over a year ago RocksLikePie said…
Name-Aqua
Age-17
Power-Water and Morphix
Parents-Layla
Father-Nabu
Extra-Since she has been in the water so much she a half mermaid so on land she has light blue skin and fish scales around her eyes and she has some fish scales on her left arm and her right leg and her hair is green, in the sea she has a purple mermaid tail and has a green end at her tail and her skin is still blue but her hair turns green and purple
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Name: Fauna
Powers: Animals. (Being able to communicate with them, attacks revolving around animals..)
Mother: Roxy
Father: Unknown

Extra: She never had a father. Her mother Roxy, joined up with her mother--Morgana--and took to defending the Earth once evil had consumed it once more. She lost many people close to her, including Claus. (Her father) The Earth fairies barely made it through the violent time, and with their populations dwindling, Nebula--leader of the army, decided that it was time they made new life. But, not having any men around would make it more complicated. The fairies started experimenting with ways to induce pregnancy, and eventually found a way that could work. (Though it did cost a few lives) Roxy was one of the lucky ones, despite being the first to try this new "drug". Nine months later, she gave birth to her daughter Fauna--whom has been living and training with the Earth fairies ever since she found out about her powers.

(If you need a picture, just ask)
Falen4324 commented…
im going to need a picture over a year ago
over a year ago tecna535 said…
sunny
name: Alex
power: life

(hand drawn by me!!!!!)

sorry its not good, im not good at art
name: Alex
power: life

(hand drawn by me!!!!!)

sorry its not good, im not good at art
over a year ago Falen4324 said…
wink
Thanks for all your posts and soon I will be able to finish the story then I will post it. And tecna535 I think you will like the way your fairy look when Im finished creating her. So thanks so much I appreciate it. Thnx to you you helped me create my story.
maryart commented…
i and bloomgirl1213 posted 2 more faries if you need more for after you can pick. over a year ago
over a year ago bloomgirl1213 said…
Name:Aviva
Parents:Bloom and Sky
Power:Dragon fire and the breath of life(I made up the breath of life and since Bloom is her mom she inherited the Dragon Fire)
over a year ago maryart said…
heart
name:Clarie
power:rainbow dash
mother:blair(ture:stella.she was proteting cause one hard fithing)
father:isaac(ture:brandom)
extra:the hard bataly im sayng are the last bataly of the winx.(but all then no died)
name:Clarie
power:rainbow dash
mother:blair(ture:stella.she was proteting cause one hard fi
Okay I finished the story and picture Im just busy in other things sorry for making you wait for ever. I will post soon.
over a year ago poettyPR777 said…
smile
name: selene
power: poetry
pixie: lily pixie of life
i hope you like it!!!!! oh.. and
parents: unknown

extra: she was found in the middle of the forest alone. the the pixie village take care of her.
last edited over a year ago
name: selene 
power: poetry
pixie: lily pixie of life
 i hope you like it!!!!! oh.. and
Sorry I lost all my files. And I am redoing them. I am only picking 5 of you and I NEED a picture of them in casual, magic winx, their charmix, and earth clothing.
Heres Claire! maryart
last edited over a year ago
Heres Claire! maryart
maryart commented…
she is the most of my imagine over a year ago
Alex! tecna535
Alex! tecna535
tecna535 commented…
Wow! over a year ago
Samantha! MissAngelPaws
Samantha! MissAngelPaws
Selene! poettyPR777
Selene! poettyPR777
poettyPR777 commented…
selene looks beautiful!! over a year ago
There im getting paint tool sai and they will be better on my deviantart soon!
Blaire! I worked too much on your guys's characters I forgot all about mine!:S
Blaire! I worked too much on your guys's characters I forgot all about mine!:S
over a year ago Winxclubgirl202 said…
Can I join?

Name: Jordan
Power: Science
Pixie: Celestine, pixie of friendship
Parents: Tecna and Timmy
Extra: she is a total nerd, and knows a lot about science. Jordan loves to do experiments because she likes to what will happen.

I don't have a pic but she looks a bit like her dad with a mix of her mom, meaning she has pink hair and blueish green eyes
Falen4324 commented…
Sure but is it okay if she joins later in the season? Because I got started on them already. over a year ago
Winxclubgirl202 commented…
Sounds good to me, please PM me when she is ready to come over a year ago
Winxclubgirl202 commented…
Thank you over a year ago
Almost done everyone!
over a year ago poettyPR777 said…
hi!! I've got a new girl
name: Katy
power: blue flame
mother: bloom
father: sky
pixie: gala pixie of art
extra: she likes to make everyone laugh but when she is mad she got the blue flame the most hot flame in the universe... hope you like her...
hi!! I've got a new girl 
name: Katy
power: blue flame 
mother: bloom
father: sky
pixie: gala pi
poettyPR777 commented…
if she can join i will be glad but if not its ok :3 over a year ago
over a year ago maryart said…
clarie's casual(she earth clothing is the same)

clarie's casual(she earth clothing is the same)
over a year ago Melodyofwise said…
Hi, can you please put me in. Name: Melody,power:wisdom.Mother:dalphany,father­:un­kno­wn.­Pla­net­:th­e planet of the olmpic gods,known as olampia.pixie:luna: pixie of night.Her mother is the nymth of dominoand symbol of light, while her father is zeus ruler of the gods and goddess.Her sisteris athena, the goddess of war and wisedom, but she was even stronger and smarter than her sister.She called Athena sometimes for help.Hermother as a nymth and father as god made her a imortal nymth. She will be the next ruler of olampia. Sheis super calm and smart, she likes mint and refreshing stuff.Secertly she grants wishies for all the beings.She loves music and math. She likestobe te spotlight sometimes but is aborn fighter.Becuase of her sister as goddess of war sheloves to fight and win.Grows up tobe a great godess like her sister, godess of luck and honor.has a pet owl name anthea. likes to hang out with friends and books.
Also she has dark blue eyes, short black hair, long eye lashes
wears only black and dark blue, with a moon symbol on it.She likes jewles but not extrmrly facy. Appers only in dress up to the knees and wears high heels of black. her dress has a dark blue moon symbol on the waist . It is made black, completly. with midnight blue lacey socks pulled up till the knees and really high black high heels. she wears her siverlocket from her sister all the timeand appers with a crown on her head made from pearl and blue diamonds.
Okay. In the end I only chose the characters who I have an interest in and who have a picture I can use as a visual. I will not be accepting any more characters. But collaborations are acceptable or cameos.

DeviantArt for the group: link