The Winx Club Roleplay: Welcome, to Fright Night.

Tecnarules posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 09:39PM
Welcome to the city of Las Vegas, planet: Earth! Miss Faragonda has sent our four girls to investigate some strange reports and rumors that have been going around; the main one of a vampire hiding amongst the humans.

Miss Faragonda hasn't received enough information to tell whom the vampire-in-disguise, but she was gotten hold of the name of a boy who thinks he might know who the vampire is. The boys name is Charley Brewster, and she asks the girls to look for him.

She has also warned them of the powers these dangerous creatures could have. She needs the girls to try and stop this monster before things get too out of hand, and try seeking out the help of any human "expert" of vampires in the area.

"Good luck girls, and be careful".

The Winx Club 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Tecnarules said…
Manu-(Looks up and down the street) I don't see anything unusual...I don't see what Miss Faragonda was talking about. (Sighs) Where would you girls like to start looking for this Charley, then?
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
(Ah! Fright Night role-play! :D)

Jasmine: I think the most casual approach would be to knock on several people's houses and ask if they know who he is.
Lorinna: Says you...we should be careful who we ask; a Devil walks amongst us.
Jasmine: *Rolls eyes* Come on...
over a year ago X-Anne-X said…
Janise sighs. "Common this is the eart. The one who has the most information is the police. We can look there."
Manu-The who know?
Jasmine: They're just the law around this place...and the police? Really? Sure, let's just stroll right into the station and say; "Hey we're looking for a vampire who's hiding out in this neighborhood. Might helping me and my friends out?"
Lorinna: Well, it was just a suggestion--
Jasmine: That would never work. Vampires are merely legends here...as are fairies, so try minimizing the amount of magic that you use, alright?
Lorinna: Okay, sheesh!
Jasmine: *Knocks on a door*
Women: Yes?
Lorinna: Yes, hi, we're looking for someone named Charley Brewster, think you could help us?
Women: Are you serious?
Lorinna: Do we look like we're kidding? *Narrows eyes*
Women: Okay...he lives right down the street.
Jasmine: Thanks,
Lorinna: *Slams the door* Let's go!
Jasmine: *Rolls eyes*
Lorinna: *Knocks on the door*
Man: Yeah?
Jasmine: Are you Charlie?
Charlie: Yeah, who are you?
Jasmine: That's not important right now...can we come in?
Charlie: Yeah, sure...
Manu-So, Charlie, I know this might sound a little strange...but we have been sent here to talk to you about something.
Charlie-Like what?
Manu-Uh well...what exactly do you know about vampires?
Charlie-Vampires? Uh-well, I know they're like monsters...right? Why would you be asking me this anyway?
Manu-Would you believe that there is one in your neighborhood?
Charlie-(Eyes widen) You think so too?
Manu-Excuse me?
Charlie-That Jerry, he's a vampire!
Manu-Who's Jerry?
Charlie-My neighbor!

(Is it alright if I play Charlie, lovebaltor? I haven't seen the movie...so, I'll just ask you if it's okay now)
last edited over a year ago
Jasmine: So you already know who the vampire is?
Charlie: Yeah, I mean, my friend Ed had this hard evidence about the dude being a vampire, before--
Lorinna: Before what?
Charlie: The night we went over to check on my friend, I left early and the next day: he was gone.
Jasmine: And you think Jerry got him?
Charlie: Well, what else could have happened to him?
Lorinna: Right...so, do you have any plans on how to stop him?
Charlie: Well, I did get into his house yesterday and take these, *Shows pictures*
Jasmine: Looks like a crest.
Charlie: Freaky, right? I was going to go and see Peter Vincent--see if he knew anything.
Lorinna: Who's that?
Charlie: A vampire expert, and he's still at the center...we can go talk to him about this.
Lorinna: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!

(Of course :) Charlie isn't that hard to role-play anyways. I think it would only be an issue for me to play Peter and Jerry)
Manu-How exactly are we supposed to get to this 'center', Charlie?
Charlie-Well, I'll drive you all there, if that's okay?
Manu-Of course it is! (Smiles, mumbles) Whatever driving is...
Charlie-(Walks into the garage)
Mom-Charlie, where are you going?
Charlie-Oh mom! Uh-well, I was going to take these girls for a ride...in my car...around town! Is that okay?
Mom-(Chuckles) Sure, just be home before 10.
Charlie-Cool, (Gets in the car and starts it up) come on!
Manu-(Looks at the car) Okay...(Gets in)
Jasmine: *Hops into the car* How long will it exactly take for us to get to Vegas from here?
Charley: About 30 minutes...don't worry about it.
Lorinna: *Pokes the chairs* What the hell is this thing?
Charley: Wait, what did she ask?
Jasmine: Nothing--just drive, please.
Charley: *Backs up, and begins driving*
Manu-Where exactly are we going?
Charlie-The Center.
Manu-Oh okay...(Raises eyebrow) Whom are we going to see, again?
Charlie-Peter Vincent! He's said to be this all knowing vampire expert and slayer.
Manu-Sounds pretty bogus to me.
Charlie-Yeah well, he's the only person I can ask for help who won't find me crazy.
Manu-We didn't-
Charlie-That knows how to deal with those things.
Manu-(Nods) Ah, okay.
Jasmine: Are we almost there yet? I don't want to deal with this thing at night...
Charlie: Neither do I, and yeah, just about...

They arrive at the Center

Charlie: Well, I think we all shouldn't come up there--
Jasmine: But we could be like a news crew or something...or a band or junior reporters.
Charlie: *Nods* That could work..here, *Grabs pieces of scrap paper from his car* Hold these, and we'll pick up some pens inside to make it seem genuine.
Lorinna: Won't we need a form of entry?
Jasmine: She's right, well need some fake ID's.
Charlie: Damn...
Lorinna: Let's look inside and see what we can find.
Jasmine: Could idea, come on, *They all walk inside* Look, the LA Times...this could
be our cover.
Charlie: Great idea, *Grabs some newspapers*
Lorinna: *Walks off and finds a staff closet. Whistles* Over here!
Jasmine: *Runs over* Excellent...*Grabs a pin from her hair and opens the door*
Charlie: We can use these as disguises, *Everyone puts on a suit with the "LA Times" name tags* Follow me, I saw a sign saying "Stage Entry". *Everyone walks in*
Lorinna: What the hell is going on here..?

Dramatic music plays and soon a woman is levitated into the air; hissing at a man in front of them. He shouts, shooting some fire before it pffts into smoke.

Man: Oh no no no! What the fuck people! I said fire, this doesn't look like fire it's smoke! And she keeps moving the chords!
Woman: I did not--
Man: Oh shut it you ungrateful cow!
Jasmine: Well he sounds...pleasant.
Charlie: *Sighs* Come on...*Walks forward* Mister Vincent!
Peter: *Whirls around* Who the hell are you?
Jasmine: We're reporters for the LA Times and we have an appointment for an interview with you.
Peter: I don't think so...
Lorinna: Oh but we do.
Peter: *Sniffs* Alright--what's the article about?
Jasmine: Well we're going to ask you questions on your show and then your knowledge on vampires.
Peter: Fair enough...follow me! I'll lead you to my rooms...
Manu-This man is awfully unpleasant...he treats woman with so much disrespect! (Huffs, and follows the group)
Lorinna: Tell me about it...
Peter: Well, up here is where I live...basically, *Walks off, taking his wig, coat and piercings off*
Jasmine: Uh--
Peter: Oh don't mind me, *Pours a drink* you want something?
Charley: Nah, we're good.
Peter: You sure? I could make you a Shirley-Temple or something...
Jasmine: If we could just start the interview...?
Peter: Oh yes yes...of course, *Walks off and sits down* shoot.
Jasmine: Well, since you're the one who studies these creatures - could you tell us, what would be the best way to kill one?
Peter: One, being a vampire?
Lorinna: Obviously.
Peter: Well, you could always do a stake through the heart...or make him a big garlicy omelet.
Charley: That actually works?
Peter: Yeah well...I don't know, how the fuck should I know?
Jasmine: You are supposed to be an expert on this shit.
Peter: Yeah I read books, you don't see me hangin' out with Dracula do ya?
Jasmine: Now not the time to be a smart-ass, we just need a damn answer.
Lorinna: Ooh...nice one.
over a year ago RocksLikePie said…
(Omg my tablet wouldn't get the charger for the next 14 days and I went on a cruise I wanted to join as an evil person but my little sister told me too Rp as an evil spider women for some reason..but that's seem a little werid..)
(Okay...? Well you're going to have to sign up like everyone else)
over a year ago RocksLikePie said…
(Kay, but I gtg darn it)
Manu-I don't get why you would come to him of all people, Charley.
Charley-What are you talking about?
Manu-He-you! (Points to Peter) Are incredibly rude and it's obvious that you do not know anything about these creatures...all you do is strut around in fancy costumes and pretend to know what you're doing when in all reality: you don't. (Huffs, and folds arms to chest)
Charley-(Blinks, mumbles) Oh boy...
Peter: Look at my face...does it look like a give a fuck? I know my show is complete bullshit, but hey! I need to make money, right?
Jasmine: So you don't know anything about vampires either...?
Peter: Oh I know a shit load about them...but it's just shit you can read off of any website or book. *Sips drink*
Lorinna: So you don't know how to help us?
Peter: The fuck do I look like--Van Helsing?
Jasmine: *Narrows eyes* We just need your "helpful" advice, that's all,
Peter: Look, vampires are legends how the fuck is one going to be his next door neighbor then?
Lorinna: Are you this stupid? If he says so, why don't you believe him? He has proof!
Peter: 'Course you do, and I just found a leprechaun and a unicorn below the rainbow...fuck off, *Gets up and walks back to his bar*
Jasmine: That's it...*Grabs the pictures and rubs over; grabbing Peter by the hair*
Peter: Ah-ah-ah-ah...! The fuck are you doing?!
Jasmine: Helping, *Slams pictures on the counter* look familiar douche bag?
Peter: *Looks down* A-actually yes...but just let me go!
Jasmine: *Shoves him onto the bar* Well then, tell us what you know!
Manu-(Jumps) Jasmine, what are you doing?
Charley-Well whatever she's doing...it's working. I mean, look; he's doing something useful.
Manu-(Nods slowly) I guess...but she didn't need to do that!
Jasmine: Of course it's working, *Smirks*
Peter: Please let me go!
Jasmine: Not until you tell us something useful!
Peter: Okay, okay!
Jasmine: *Let's him go* Speak vermin.
Peter: *Rubs his head* That fucking like hell you know?
Jasmine: Speak!
Peter: *Jumps* Okay..! Well, I've seen that insignia before. The species that you want to kill originated from the Mediterranean. They live in the ground, and that's also where they are re-born. They are snackers - eating on anything near them to survive...
Lorinna: So how do we kill it?
Peter: You don't. It's not like you four have enough man-power to take this thing down. That's over 400 years of survival you've got there, and it's going to take more than a few jabs of a stake and spray of Holy Water to kill it.
Jasmine: Then what can we do?
Peter: Nothing just hide.
Lorinna: Oh that's very useful! Why the hell did we even come here? This idiot is just wasting our time, Charley.
Manu-Hide? That's your wonderful suggestion, hide?! We only came here because Charley said that you were an expert, but I guess we were clearly mistaken.
Charley-They're right. I thought you were this cool vampire slayer that could help me out somehow, but I guess you're just some other looser who tells lies to make money. (Sighs, dissappointed)
Peter: *Blinks* Well I'm not complete bullshit!
Jasmine: Oh no?
Peter: No! Do you...do you think that I've collected all that stuff because it was bitchin'? No, I did it to study these creatures and so I could defend myself if it--
Lorinna: If what?
Peter: *Swears, running his fingers through his hair* Nothing...
Jasmine: What? *Narrows eyes*
Peter: If it happened again.
Charley: What, like, a vampire attack or something?
Peter: Yes...
Lorinna: So one attacked you? *Laughs*
Peter: *Narrows eyes* One killed my parents...
Jasmine: Oh boo-hoo.
Peter: Excuse me? You just call me fucking useless and a looser when I have all right to simply stay and hide! I want to stay alive! If you don't, fine!
Lorinna: Trust me, we've had much more difficult lives than you.
Peter: *Laughs* Now that is funny! My parents were killed before my eyes and I was forced to hide and make this shit up to stay alive! What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you; not being able to go shopping?
Lorinna: *Glares* Bastard, *Smiles sweetly* I've never known my parents; my father abandoning my mother before I was born and my mother dying soon after I was born. I was raised by a complete stranger and then left on my own when he went to war. Eventually I was kicked out of my home and had to live in the woods for a few weeks. Now I steal from people to make a living and live in a camp. Nice seeing there's someone else with bigger problems than me.
Peter: *Blinks, swallows* Oh well I-I....
Jasmine: Shut it. Will you help us or not?
Peter: *Narrows eyes* I don't know...how can I trust you?
Manu-(Frowns) Why wouldn't you be able to trust us? I mean, we have nothing to hide...really...and we need your help! You're suppose to be the expert and if you have collected all this stuff out of interest and fear-why not help us? Maybe this vampire, this Jerry is the one who ruined your chance at a normal life all those years ago. With your help, we could be able to stop him and avenge all those he's hurt. (Smiles kindly) What do you say Peter, will you help us?
Peter: *Listens*
Lorinna: That was so...bleh. *Sticks tongue out*
Jasmine: *Whispers* As long as it'll make him change his mind--we're fine.
Peter: *Rubs his neck* Well, if you put it that way...I mean, I guess I could help you lot.
Jasmine: Excellent! Now, *Walks over* do we need to grab any of these weapons? Which do you think would be the most useful in a situation such as this?
Peter: Well, I guess holy water and a stake gun I bought and maybe a few other things--
Charley: Then let's get it! *Starts walking off*
Manu-(Walks over to Peter) Thanks for agreeing to help us. It's quite kind of you-and even a little brave. Sorry for everything that we did and said earlier, but we were getting rather impatient with your...attitude. We just needed someone like you to help us with this. We knew we could never do it without--
Charley-Manu, come on! Let's get some of these weapons!
Manu-(Looks back, then to Peter again. Smiles nervously, then walks away)
Peter: *Blinks then smiles stupidly* Oi, *Runs after Jasmine*
Jasmine: What do you want?
Peter: I think she fancies me, *Points to Manu*
Jasmine: Manu? *Laughs* I think she would be the last person to have any sort of feelings for a man like you.
Peter: I thought so too, but you should have seen how she just looked at me. *Smiles stupidly*
Jasmine: Fuck off, let's go and get those weapons...*Smirks*
Manu-(Swallows nervously) Oh I hope that I didn't act like a complete full up there...wait, why do I even care? Why do I even like him? (Makes a face)
Charley-Manu, you comin'?
Manu-(Shakes head) Yeah, right behind you! (Runs to the hall)
Jasmine: So what exactly should we be grabbing?
Peter: Oh you know, the usual: stakes, holy water, arrows...shit like that.
Lorinna: Okay, and you have all of this conveniently stashed in your home?
Peter: Oh yes! *Grins*
Lorinna: *Chuckles* Alright then.
Manu-(Looks around in the glass cases) So we have to take these dangerous things? Couldn't we just use our pow-
Charley-Yes, Manu! We need to take these weapons since they are the most effective against vampires.
Manu-Oh okay. (Taps the glass)
Peter: *Opens the cases and starts throwing weapons randomly onto the floor* So we need some crossbows, holy water, stakes, garlic, crosses...
Jasmine: Uh Peter, could you maybe...shit! *Ducks from an incoming crossbow*
Peter: Hmm?
Lorinna: Watch where you're throwing those damn things?!
Peter: Oh right...sorry about that. *Picks up a cross* You all know how to use these, right?
Jasmine: I guess, I mean, I've seen enough vampire movies in my child-hood to know how to repel them...
Peter: Fucking 50's films won't cut it; this thing is the fucking shark from Jaws: he hunts, he kills and he won't stop until everything around him is dead.
Lorinna: So what are you going to do about it? Train us?
Peter: *Grins* Oh yes.
Manu-Train us? How long is this going to take?
Charley-Exactly! We need to kick this guys butt now, not later!