The Winx Club Roleplay: FrostyLand (Janise's Home)

Tecnarules posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 09:21PM
Welcome to the chillingly beautiful planet: FrostyLand!

Janise has requested the girls help. (Under duress, of course) Dangerous animals that threaten the citizens have been crossing over into the main-part of her town; causing panic and distress throughout the whole area.

The girls must find a way to block the animals from causing any more harm, before it's too late...
Welcome to the chillingly beautiful planet: FrostyLand! 

Janise has requested the girls help. (Und

The Winx Club 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Tecnarules said…
Manu-(Walks out) Goodness it is so cold! (Shivers) J-Janise, isn't there a place where we could w-warm up?
over a year ago X-Anne-X said…
Janise walks out. "No I don't think so. But you can wear warm clothes. Here." Janise puts some magic in her fingers and changes the girls clothes that are warm enough for Frostyland. "That must help."
Manu-(Sighs) Yes, much better...so where do we head off to? Your palace?
Janise thinks. "The palace is in the middle of the town. First we need to cross that bridge. Maybe you can make contact with the palace?" Janise is a bit worried about her parents if they are okay. She sighs once again.
Manu-Are you alright, Janise? (Frowns) Anyways...contact? Uh-how could I do that? But, we could always cross the bridge. I'm sure it's not that bad.
Janise growls. "I'm fine!" She don't want to show the weak point of herself. We shall see what we get. Maybe the animals are to busy destroying my town instead of being by the bridge.
Manu-Alright, alright! (Looks around) I don't see any animals...so, I guess the bridge is safe.
"Maybe we could change in Enchantix so we know we can beat them." She said.