The Winx Club Roleplay: The Planet Lethean (Manuella's Home)

Tecnarules posted on Jun 26, 2012 at 08:39PM
Welcome to the beautiful, yet deadly planet of Lethean! One must be careful where they tread...making sure not to fall into the "Death Zone" of the planet; where radiation blasts unto it's surface over 150 times per second. Be sure to stick with those who live on the planet, and make sure to stay on the "Southern Face" of the planet. (Where it is much safer)

Today though, Manu's parents have called upon her to tell her awful news...somehow, they're home-star is freezing! None of the people know how, but many theories have been going around. They need all the help they can get - especially from someone of their own race.

The girls need to re-start the star, before it's too late...
Welcome to the beautiful, yet deadly planet of Lethean! One must be careful where they tread...making

The Winx Club 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Tecnarules said…
Manu-(Walks out of the portal. Shivers) Gosh, it's so cold...(Looks up) Oh no...
Mother-Manu? Is that you?
Manu-Mom! (Hugs her) So great to see you! (Looks at the star again) How long has it been like this?
Mom-For a few days now...we have no idea why it's done this, and we fear that if we completely freezes over, our planet will stray off course.
Manu-(Swallows) Don't worry, my friends and I will help bring out star back to the way it was! (Smiles)
over a year ago FairyJanise said…
Janise walks also out of the portal. "This temprature is much better." She looks at the star. "Well that's a pretty star." Janise grins.
over a year ago lovebaltor said…
Lorinna: *Follows* Oh sweet King Richard it's cold! *Shivers*
Jasmine: *Bumps into Lorinna* Keep moving!
Lorinna: I-I r-really can't... *Shivers*
Jasmine: *Shutters* M-Manu...can't we get warm or something?
Lorinna: *Nudges Jasmine* Who's that?
Jasmine: *Shrugs* I don't know...
Manu-(Sighs) Well, we can't really do much...we can go inside somewhere, though.
Mom-Follow me, (Leads the group to Manu's house)
Manu-Our house is warm...like everyone else's (Laughs). You'll all feel better.
Mom-Especially with some tea, (Opens the door)
Manu-Come on, we can discuss the problem better in here.
Janise follows them. And goes inside. "Arrgg, it's so warm here."
Lorinna: *Rolls eyes* Nice gratitude...*Rubs her arms* This is much better.
Jasmine: *Shivers* Oh yes, *Plops unto a couch*
Lorinna: So, Miss Griffiths, could you tell us more about this problem you're having?
Mom-Well, it started a few days ago...we already noticed that something was off with the star, even before it started freezing. We saw that it's spinning, or rotation, causing the beams of radiation, were slowing down. At first we thought this was normal, but as the days passed, we saw that with each new day, brought a decrease in rotations. We started worrying when the rotations came from five every thirty minutes, to less than two every hour. It was only three days ago when it began freezing over. We have no idea as to who could have caused it, or why, but we think that the core itself might be slowing down; causing the star to cease it's spinning.
Manu-(Gasps) This is terrible! Who knows where we might end up when it looses it's gravity!
Mom-And that is what is worrying everyone the most. We don't know where our little planet will float off to...might it be into another, or even into a black hole. This has everyone worried.
Manu-Do you think we might be able to restart it?
Mom-Who knows...we don't think it's even possible to get into close proximity within our star without being frozen to death, and our ships freezing over. But...we any plan is better than nothing right now.
Janise nods. "I know freezing things very well, but I never saw a freezing star before. I think it's getting away from the sun and comes closer to the moon. But I think thats nonsence and not true. Maybe it just needs an scarf and a cap." Janise grins.
Lorinna: *Rolls eyes* Thanks for the help, Janise.
Jasmine: I studied sciences for 2 years in college, and something like this was never brought up. But, the only thing that would make sense is the core theory; I mean, that's how most stars die out. They don't freeze though...normally...so this is just weird...
Mom-That is what we thought, too. Normally a star would just die; loosing it's light and luster, simply becoming a black ball of matter, floating around in space. We don't know why our star is freezing...but we need to think of a way to re-start it-and fast! We don't know how much time we've got left till it completely freezes over.
Janise looks at Lorinna. "At least I had an idea!" Then she looks at Manu's mom. "We could warm it up or maybe there is a second star. If this one dies maybe there could be a new one."
Lorinna: *Rolls eyes*
Jasmine: Well that's the problem with pulsar stars: they don't come in pairs. A pulsar is created when a huge supernova happens. The star becomes very small, and high in mass, but still rotates because it still has a lot of energy in it. It was a good idea, but I don't think this planet has another star to rely on.